It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Star Wars Trailer!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Does anyone know how long this movie is going to be? I heard it was going to be longer then the first two, but not sure if true or by how much.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah I'd already seen pics of that fight on some site. It does indeed appear to be that once the Emporer needs a new apprentice they have to battle with the old one, sadistic bugger that Emporer really isn't he?

Such is the way of the Dark Side, hehe... Even in Episode II, Yoda states there are always two, an apprentice and the master.

As for length, I'd imagine since Lucas sticks to old school formula, it'll be longer. Personally, I think this has the potential to be the best movie of the entire prequel trilogy...I hope I'm not disappointed....and I seriously doubt I will be. Now all I have to do is convince my wife to put up with the crowds on opening day, hehe... Hopefully, the local theatre will put on some kind of event, as they usually do for big openings....always makes it worth it.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Personally, I think this has the potential to be the best movie of the entire prequel trilogy.

That ain't too hard man.

Originally posted by Gazrok
Now all I have to do is convince my wife to put up with the crowds on opening day, hehe... Hopefully, the local theatre will put on some kind of event, as they usually do for big openings....always makes it worth it.

Well you could go ultra geek and queue days prior to get tickets for a screening, then you can just walk in once it takes place so your wife doesn't have to queue. Come on, is the force strong with this one?

As for events, I remember the last one many at the cinema were all dressed up as their favourite characters with light sabres e.t.c. It was class, alot of fun to see people so psyched for it...a pity it was crap really.

<< 1   >>

join