It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 men claim to see Bigfoot in southern Ohio park (Video of sighting)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

Fast foward 6:01 and not convincing but fun to watch

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The drone footage looked like a couple of black bears.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The "Grassman" goes way back many years with tons of reports, including a family with kids who were spooked by the creature they all claim scared them pretty bad. Also hunters and other reports of the same creature acting very territorial and throwing rocks at them and getting them to leave the area.

Former skeptics reduced to tears when asked about their encounters with the grassman. (My favorites).

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I see a 2 pieces costume. You can notice the edge of the jacket/coat by the hips. The pants look loosey behind the thighs and knees, like a palazzo pant.

The sounds are cool and the guy with the camera was doing great until other guy talked with normal voice.

Thought I saw that too...Arms seemed to be too short compared to some other videos I've seen...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Son I am disappoint.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He's over there behind the tree.Then "Bigfoot", with his hands in his pockets, peeks out from the tree just after he says it. He then continues to walk around with his hands in his pockets even when he steps over the tree branch. This was hilariously bad. I actually started laughing.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Watched the video an also think this is hoaxed.
But not for the reason's given, altho I'm glad people saw the costumes for what they are. Not one person here said anything about size. That was the red flag.

The size was completely off. Even a smaller 7fter is larger than what was shown in the video. The head shape was also off. Frankly I'm more pissed a so called researcher doesn't know enough to even fake it right than I am it's another hoax video. SMH

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Something I've noticed about Bigfoot encounters: If the encounter is being related by someone who did not capture the event on video, Bigfoot is quite frequently presented as raising hell, throwing rocks, and creating a ruckus to scare away the human who has entered it's space.

If the encounter is video based, Bigfoot NEVER throws rocks, or creates a scene to scare away the intruder on it's land. It's as if Bigfoot sees the camera and instantly decides the best course of action is to be well behaved and pretend like it doesn't know it's being filmed. Just casually walk away politely.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Interesting insight!
One I totally missed. So shame on me!!
Despite people in denial BF does seem to know what camera's are as well as weapons. Either way they seem to decide discretion is the better part of valor. Very good catch!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

i shall go further :

almost all claims of bigfoot video - contradict - claims made about bigfoot behaviour

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

CNN spotted Bigfoot from the air last week!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Very well produced, they should do a series I’m sure I’ll generate lots of revenue

Other than that good effort but I’m not anywhere near convinced

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Totally fake and very obvious. You can literally see the boots "Sasquatch" is wearing. The great thing about fake videos is it shows how impossible it is to make a video to resemble an actual Sasquatch. And I don't mean in appearance only. Gait, stride length, knee bend, arm length, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join