It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness of Another World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Great story, good documentary. It touched me in a very special way. I spent my first years in a similar place down there. I like how the film explains how normal is for the people in rural areas of South America to have this kind of experiences.

This is the story of Juan, a gaucho who became a contactee at 12 years old.

Jacques Fabrice Vallée also appears in the film. He actually investigated this case many years ago and came back. The film is available in Amazon Prime, I don't know if Netflix has it too.
edit on 10-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of stories like this one, thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Saw this on Amazon Prime this past week. Good story. I felt really bad for the guy. He secluded himself away from everyone because he was afraid they would think he was crazy. Everyone....

No friends - No mate... For so many years. Poor guy. Sure in the end he went back but all those years lost, talking to only animals.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nice, Im going to watch now as I get some work done. I am believer and more so a believer of the underdog. The ufo phenomenon is THE underdog story. Nothing else comes close. This is too large in scale.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The pictures he drew seemed like it was from some bad sci-fiction movie but he was just a child and very poor. He likely struggled trying to explain it but did the best he could.

I know Crazy Horse, he wasn't crazy at all. He was called that because that is how his described his vision. He saw his horse in the vision and it looked like pure energy. Only way he knew how to describe it was the horse looked "crazy". People just assume he was just some wild man warrior. He was a good warrior but not some lunatic. People in his village said he was quite shy and seldom spoke to those in the village.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That was a good film, emotional. Juan seems like a stand up guy.

My favorite part of this story is that Juan tied his horse to the stairs of the craft before he ascended. That is crazy. Horse obviously didn’t like it as it injured itself, then died soon after. I also enjoyed the use of the word spaceship by the other men who also experienced something that night.

I believe Juan. This was another remarkable event that has been happening for a long time.
edit on 10-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Great documentary. I liked the way it focused on the human aspect of the story too. Sounds like he had a strict Dad, so there was certainly no reason for him to make stuff up given he'd probably be acutely aware of the reaction he'd get from him.

The fact he described the ship as a tractor was also interesting. Obviously being very young, and perhaps not exposed to pulp sci-fi etc, I guess he had nothing to compare what he was witnessing. The press conference too - wow. It certainly messed him up good and proper.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
S & F for something interesting to do! Thanks Trueman!

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We got 2 threads on this

here and a more detailed one here

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Thank you !

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thanks for posting this topic again which I covered previously. But well worth the remention, IMO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I'm far more inclined to believe this guy over anyone else.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

really sad that some would not IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

really sad that some would not IMO.

Those tears certainly were not crocodile. If that guy is making it up, he needs to go into car sales
because he's done one hell of a job doing it. I'll just say that whoever watches this and doesn't believe this guy is way more of a skeptic than I am and that's probably right over the line of denial.

It's funny... I think we all want to believe in something different and we all look for that person that we can actually believe so we can feel fine with believing ourselves.

I never thought I could believe a person when they told a tale like this. My uncle has a few stories and even though I believe what he says in a big way, I just can't 100% believe his stories but I want to. THIS guy, for some reason, I can totally believe. Wish there were even more to the story.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

He was so goddamn sincere. Since I watched that film yesterday he has been on my mind. He is wrapped up in despair and I only hope he really will be able to move forward.
edit on 11-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So did this "Juan" dude --- Did he possibly consider himself as a shaman priest?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

No, not at all. Watch the movie and you will learn all the secrets.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: Erno86

No, not at all. Watch the movie and you will learn all the secrets.

At the moment...I can't --- So I'll have to rely on other people's opinions about the film.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join