It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats? For Meditation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Anybody know any Good Meditation Music ? Or Binaural Beats? That i can listen to when i meditate.
edit on Sat Feb 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Heres 2 of my favs! Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AlmightyGawd

This is my favorite meditation audio. It's simple and super primal. After listening for a while, you'll relax and enter a calm state.
Theta?

Then you'll begin to hear other rhythms within the spaces.
Rhythms within the rhythms.
It's amazing. I know it's sounds
new-agey woo, but I'm serious

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

The 6 hour multi-dimensional track is very relaxing. Super relaxing. I love the "droning" rhythm. (for lack of a better term)
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Don't. Do. It.

That's just me and yes I have. Feel free to do you and maybe they are harmless, but unless you know exactly what you are letting tweak yer head I would suggest looking into it first.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I listen to these to sleep at night. They do increase the clarity of some of my dreams but they mostly just relax me and keep the noise from my brain down to a dull roar.

edit on 8-2-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Meditation is the absence of being influenced positively or negatively... its balance.

Needing music to find the motivation to 'commit' to meditation is likely more accurate.

The binaural beats, to me, are either a jumping off point or they're a wall designed to inhibit. Achieving meditation without dependence upon anything to get you there is a noble goal.
edit on 8-2-2020 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Don't. Do. It.

That's just me and yes I have. Feel free to do you and maybe they are harmless, but unless you know exactly what you are letting tweak yer head I would suggest looking into it first.

Gut does have a point here. It is possible to put subliminals under the music and beats, so caution is suggested. You can purchase software that will generate binaurals or isochronics for you at your desired frequency or combination thereof.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I really got into this. I just listened to about 17 min of it and it really soothed my brain. After I stopped the beats my dog was on the couch and licked my face till it was all clean. I think she liked it too!

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

At least some of the producers are honest about their subliminal messages. A good example would be this 10 hour "Big Butt" track.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Don't. Do. It.

If binaural beats freak you out. Don't ever take drugs

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson
Meditation is the absence of being influenced positively or negatively... its balance.

Needing music to find the motivation to 'commit' to meditation is likely more accurate.

The binaural beats, to me, are either a jumping off point or they're a wall designed to inhibit. Achieving meditation without dependence upon anything to get you there is a noble goal.

It is a tool like any other method. Depends on what the seeker want to do.
Other tools mystics use:
Reiki for manipulating nerve system impulses with intent.
Throat music.
Buddhist chanting.

A person who achieve a bliss mode can easily just relax and look inside in a room full of people that are noisy since the body make the person so relaxed.

What does it matter what tool is used on the way to recalibrate the amygdala so bliss mode is achieved?

top topics

join