It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Votes Mean Nothing Patriots in Charge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The US Military..who vowed to protect us from threats Foreign and Domestic are now in control.

The 2020 plan of HRC and associated Traitors is officially DEAD!

It was a long time in the making....and it failed!

Trump was asked to be President..by who, The Good old US Military!

Changing of the Guard in Progress.

Our Country's military was sold at bottom dollar price.

" She was NEVER supposed to loose"

Well..She did...

To all the AOC's and Oman's who hate this country...You lost before you began!

God Bless America.

F### A New way Forward!!!

www.thenewamerican.com...

edit on 7-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: nvmd

edit on 7-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: added stuff

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is radical stuff -

Introduced by Democratic Representatives Jesús “Chuy” Garcia (Ill.), Pramila Jayapal (Wa.), Karen Bass (Calif.), and Ayanna Pressley (Mass.) in December 2019, the New Way Forward Act (NWFA), shockingly, is supported by almost one-fifth of House Democrats, including Representatives Ilhan Omar (Minn.) and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.).

www.thenewamerican.com...

Everyone should do their part to vote, as we well
know elections have consequences.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Just one more reason why Democrats can't be allowed to keep their HOUSE MAJORITY after 12/31/2020. We can kill several birds (including Pelosi the Vulture) with our November vote.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just remember that when the pendulum eventually swings the other way, any powers or laws/legislation put into play by one side, will be used when the other side gets their momentum.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your right, I just decided to delete the thread. Future will prove past.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Time to rock the vote

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RicketyCricket
Just remember that when the pendulum eventually swings the other way, any powers or laws/legislation put into play by one side, will be used when the other side gets their momentum.

Which shows that the ruling class are very happy with this partisan hack show and will not change it because the people love it, one side just dishes it out while the other side wait for their turn.

It's a great psyop and has easily manipulated scores of people.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You aren't very conCERNed are you?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just one more reason why Democrats can't be allowed to keep their HOUSE MAJORITY after 12/31/2020. We can kill several birds (including Pelosi the Vulture) with our November vote.

From what I've read Nancy is not running in2020 she's going to retire. Everyone else who has signed on to this bill need to be voted out of office as traitors in 2020. This will make a great political ad for the Repubs in 2020.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

originally posted by: carewemust

From what I've read Nancy is not running in2020 she's going to retire. Everyone else who has signed on to this bill need to be voted out of office as traitors in 2020. This will make a great political ad for the Repubs in 2020.

If Democrats happen to keep control of the U.S. House, who is next in line to take Nancy's place as Speaker of the House?

Maxine Waters perhaps?? I would love that!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
VETO POWER! ENGAGE!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You aren't very conCERNed are you?

Concerned, yeah right, why would I be, I have my own issues without worrying about other people's.

Reality is people like to follow, nothing I do or say will change that.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't think I would go that drastic. However, before Trump, our military forces needed funding and support extremely badly. It also needed some re-organization as well as having the VA ripped apart and put functionally back together.

He accomplished this as well as the top brass military back them knowing he could provide it.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The US Military..who vowed to protect us from threats Foreign and Domestic are now in control.

Military dictatorship, eh?

You say that like it's a good thing...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I don't think I would go that drastic. However, before Trump, our military forces needed funding and support extremely badly. It also needed some re-organization as well as having the VA ripped apart and put functionally back together.

He accomplished this as well as the top brass military back them knowing he could provide it.

Unfortunately the VA is still a mess. It needs to be largely privatized.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: charlyv

Unfortunately the VA is still a mess. It needs to be largely privatized.

Here that, but it is already a 180 from what it was 3 years ago. It is on a slower, but deliberate recovery. One thing that I really like is the weekly web coverage that announces new and existing programs as well as contact information for those who have questions and need help. You used to have to read stupid publications that confused people more than helped them...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
“A new way forward”

What a great example of authoritarianism and fascism

And these leftists have the audacity to “claim” they are empathetic and caring.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“A new way forward”

What a great example of authoritarianism and fascism

And these leftists have the audacity to “claim” they are empathetic and caring.

Pathetic.

At least bring back the previous behavior, before these textbook lunatics turned everything upside down.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's an interesting read and of course, thank God Trump won but I would still like to see a better source for the base information. Not for nothing but your average person isn't going to subscribe to this without proper vetting from a bigger source.

None the less, thanks for the thread.
edit on 9-2-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

are you registered to vote ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join