It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman to release names of Hollywood Pedos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Lots of past rumblings regarding Bryan Singer (director of many of the X-Men franchise films) as well.

As for Spielberg, I'm not convinced. Never heard any seemingly credible complaints or rumblings against him.

Frankly, I think, after his appearance on Joe Rogan awhile back, that Milo should be seriously questioned regarding his claims of witnessing pedophilia at a Hollywood "boat party" he claims to have attended. He thought the story was an amusing anecdote to share on Rogan's podcast, but I fail to see anything amusing about it. Just another self proclaimed witness who chooses to provide cover for sexual predators who prey on children.
edit on 2/14/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Milo Hmmmm.... He was out there...

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: loveguy

Lots of past rumblings regarding Bryan Singer (director of many of the X-Men franchise films) as well.

As for Spielberg, I'm not convinced. Never heard any seemingly credible complaints or rumblings against him.

Frankly, I think, after his appearance on Joe Rogan awhile back, that Milo should be seriously questioned regarding his claims of witnessing pedophilia at a Hollywood "boat party" he claims to have attended. He thought the story was an amusing anecdote to share on Rogan's podcast, but I fail to see anything amusing about it. Just another self proclaimed witness who chooses to provide cover for sexual predators who prey on children.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If he really has a list, He should just name them as children will be in danger untill they are named and shamed and then jailed.
Like everybody who stayed silent about Weinstein. They could of saved other women from him. They decided their career was more important than a sexual predator being arrested.
edit on 16-2-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add more

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jabronie
Publicity stunt.

He does this every couple of years....says he's going to name names, and then nothing happens.

Yes , it's apparent by now , Cory Craves Attention Considering his Musical and Acting Career went the way of the Dinosaurs ........Pity .

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Michael Jackson has a total of five children. The first two, formerly unknown, are Brandon Howard and Omer Bhati. Both are singers, both look like him, and Omer dances like him! You can find them both on YouTube.
Looking into it, you can find many photos and videos of them being with him at all ages. This likely explains why he always had children over to Neverland.

Furthermore, hold on to your hat.....he is actually alive! I reluctantly looked into this recently and it’s true. There’s a lot of circumstantial evidence but the following YouTube channel is what convinced me. It’s supposed to be a guy named Pablo who is an MJ impersonator named Sofurgofromashes....but it’s not...it’s actually Michael....so clever...watch this and tell me it’s not him...

youtu.be...
edit on 3/1/2020 by boatsnhistory because: Misspelling of a single word

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: boatsnhistory
watch this and tell me it’s not him...

youtu.be...

It's not him.

Pretty solid footwork, but his arms and upper body are far too loose and sloppy.
edit on 3/1/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Spielberg like most of the Jewish elite that run Hollywood are shady to say the least, when it comes to their attitudes toward sexualisation of children. I watched an expose about him a few years back which is completely wiped from the web which wrapped it up. Some of his early short films have questionable undertones to say the least.

Then you have him supporting his daughter entering the adult entertainment industry.

Epstein, Weinstein, Maher, Polanski, you see the common denominator? At least they are no longer untouchable.

For the record i'm not tarring or stereotyping all Jews, just the ones that use their power and positions to take advantage of little girls then hide behind their lawmaker, politician and JDL friends.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Shock News

www.foxnews.com...

However, despite tirelessly promoting and hyping up the worldwide live-stream of “My Truth: The Rape of Two Corey’s” and simultaneously screening the film at the Director’s Guild of America in Los Angeles on Monday, Feldman’s flick never made it to Act One online as users immediately began reporting that they were receiving black screens and infinite loading issues.

Bruh.

Do us all a favor, Corey, and just go away. You used to be cool, but those days are gone forever. Your repeated accusations and threats have dropped you to boy-who-cried-wolf status, and nobody's interested anymore. Just...go away!

edit on 10-3-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So the big 'reveal'...

Same accusations from before against Charlie Sheen, former nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman and actor Jon Grissom.

*yawn*

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So, if the movie is done, and he couldn't figure out how to upload to the internet, just ask, Corey. Plenty of people more savvy than you obviously, that would help you.

Just put it out there. Now.
edit on 10-3-2020 by chiefsmom because: clarification

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 4  5  6   >>

join