It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Phenomenon and 2019-nCoV / Coronavirus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sometime ago I posted this:

New reflections on Ariel Incident - "All the trees will just go down" - Forest fires / tree death

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Want to reflect for a moment on what the girl says again.

"All the trees will go down AND there will be no air, and people will be dying" (5:50ish mark)

Could this be an allusion to the new Coronavirus? It leads to extreme pneumonia (Trouble breathing, due to fluid buildup in lungs or what not). [If you haven't seen videos of people collapsing in streets or what is really going on in China....might want to do that]

Here's just one ATS thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an informative Twitter feed with lots of videos. Harry Chen
twitter.com...

-----

Maybe what she saw (in her head via telepathy) / heard / felt are two distinct "scenes" / "impressions."

So

1) Environmental Calamity

2) Killer virus

so...what is going on fits right in with the "ET plan." [Which requires one to zoom out a lot to understand it]

edit on 5-2-2020 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Star and flag for linking the coronavirus to E.T.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

FBI Agent Fox Mulder forsaw this, the alien take-over. He tried to warn us, it's too late now, prepare for the End.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   

With enough mental gymnastics applied you could make it mean anything you want.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Star and flag for linking the coronavirus to E.T.

I swear, I am not Giorgio Tsoukalos! Stop that meme!

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

With enough mental gymnastics applied you could make it mean anything you want.

They like us to question things, learn things for ourselves, don't like to tell us things explicitly unless absolutely necessary. I'll speak from experience on that.

Kind of like "good" parents. Not constantly ordering their kids around. Let them explore, set boundaries. And sometimes if the boundary is touched, they should question their own (Many parents don't do the latter, but that's just my gut feeling).

We're born naked and run around naked as kids (sometimes). Yet...so much shame in so many parents.

We'll learn...or rather, some of us will learn. Some are learning much sooner than others. But it's not a race per se...or is it? Race against what?

Know DIE self.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"It was quite big actually - and we saw a bunch of little ones go around it".

Sounds eerily like Ezekiel’s vision of the Merkabah

Speaking 100% honestly here, call me dumb, a crazy christian or whatever but thoughts are playing out in the back of my mind like a visionary tale of the Book of Revelation.

Almost embarrassed to admit it but I think I'm actually giving this some serious weight.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The more I listen to this video - I find it wild that these kids are describing very specific traits of these 'beings' that was described the same way they were described many years ago by seemingly more credible witnesses. The way a couple described their eyes for instance. Some of the very first witnesses described them the same way. The eyes wrap around and seem to come to some sort of point.

Fascinating...

Unfortunately this also makes me feel that a HUGE amount of people that claim to have seen something never seen anything at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

"It was quite big actually - and we saw a bunch of little ones go around it".

Sounds eerily like Ezekiel’s vision of the Merkabah

Speaking 100% honestly here, call me dumb, a crazy christian or whatever but thoughts are playing out in the back of my mind like a visionary tale of the Book of Revelation.

Almost embarrassed to admit it but I think I'm actually giving this some serious weight.

well...try this link for more fun. I've had "pie on my face" so many times by now....and so will "everyone else".....who's left anyway...

Mass Animal Deaths

also www.watchers.news

SOTT.NET - Earth Changes.

stuff happening (relatively) fast. Or watch this video.

...and there's a lot more than what is on those websites / videos. Book of Revelation is coming true. Certain events can already be mapped to it....metaphorically. Perhaps someday a team of people will decode it completely and match everything up - IN HINDSIGHT. But by then, the jig will already be up - so to speak!

edit on 6-2-2020 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

does the virus kill trees then?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If aliens made a rampant virus targeting humans, it would make the plagues of Egypt look like a walk in the park.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thanks!

I know we've had these animal die offs over the years but considering everything, it would make sense that 'Birth Pangs' would justify how it's happening. When all of the things come together at the same time, then you know it's that time. Feels like we're one or two stops before that final one. Many of these disasters, only in January, one single month, overlapping, are happening at the same time.

If we're not there, we're pretty close.

Hopefully Dad will have enough and turn this car around!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gsxr34

That's the fire / warming planet - better for bugs / bark beetles...funny...the bark beetle phenomenon really got going in the same year as Bird Flu crossed over...but don't mind me. Naw...that's too long ago...so 20th century....nobody studies that kind of history these days.

I'm just an idiot rabble rouser who deserves to be put down like a dog!

top topics

join