It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If entire China was forced to convert to Islam, what do you think is going to happen to the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If entire China forced to converts to Islam, what do you think is going to happen to the world?

Free Xinjiang they say. But anyone living in Xinjiang was forced to convert like the old days, not even Tibet was going to be safe.

Current tech China has are supersonic missiles, nuclear bombs, stealth jets/UAV, bio/chemical weapons factory. Everyone would be saying Allah Akbar as usual though.

History of Xinjiang, its complicated and people wonder why there are Buddhist statues in Afghanistan.

Are there any Buddhists in Afghan anymore? Nope.

edit on 5-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
War..... we will not bend, nor Russia

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

It’s the only good thing about communism. They will stamp out with vigor any non peaceful religions. Buddhist have never been terrorists.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
China would have to collapse into anarchy first, because central government is otherwise more than strong enough to hold the Musiims down. And if China collapsed into anarchy first, their current tech advantages would count for nothing.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
Buddhist have never been terrorists.

That's 100% not true, there are numerous instances of violence from Buddhists against non-practitioners.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I’d like to be a prayer rug salesman. Lol

We wouldn’t need to worry about any actual battle.

They would have their finger on the button proud that they brought Yawm al-Qiyāmah to pass.

edit on 5-2-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Muslim faith will become more docile. I looked at a study on a similar projection in college. It will eventually take over. No way around it. The radicalism however won't come along for the journey. Morph into a more Jesus structure. Some things will be tossed out. Some things changed / improved. It's how religion goes. It's always changing into something that fits society otherwise the society would implode.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That's 100% not true, there are numerous instances of violence from Buddhists against non-practitioners.

He said terrorizing. I don't think any Buddhist ever went that far to terrorize another nation rather than kung fu fighting on who is the best. Islam though, bomb those infidels!
edit on 5-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Then I think.... Bernie Sanders would become president of China

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

AM was righ and denying ignorance is an important aspect of ats
www.worldfuturefund.org...

Buddhism is steeped in blood, just packaged for the West and not well documented because it comes out of India

You don’t think or you don’t care to,study?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Full comparison of terrorist acts , comparing Muslims an d Buddhists .
Including links.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If entire China was forced to convert to Islam, what do you think is going to happen to the world?

China will be the last to fall.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Heh China would never do that. Communism and Religion does not go well together. You should see what they do to Muslims and Christians, especially Buddhist in china.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
He said terrorizing. I don't think any Buddhist ever went that far to terrorize another nation rather than kung fu fighting on who is the best. Islam though, bomb those infidels!

I know what he said and they have.

Buddhist militancy appears to be the next wave of terrorism in Asia—and it could go global. It’s been happening recurrently in Sri Lanka since the end of the ethnic civil war in 2009, with Buddhist monks attacking minority Muslims (as well as Christians). Similarly, in Myanmar since 2012, Buddhist monks have been openly attacking minority Muslim groups, including the Rohingya.

But now, extremist monks in both countries have formally linked up to form a global anti-Islamist pact. Source

Anyone who thinks any religion doesn't have it's terroristic sects is a moron.

edit on 5-2-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Full comparison of terrorist acts , comparing Muslims an d Buddhists .

You can play with your strawman comparison, he said Buddhists have never been terrorists which is 100% false.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’d like to be a prayer rug salesman. Lol

I'd like to be a prayer rug wholesaler.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry AM but there's not enough prejudice and ignorance in your post to qualify for a thread like this. You are not a winner.

On a serious note you might as well throw Hinduism into the ring too... The Tamil Tigers are not exactly a friendly bunch either.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Seriously though?

It's levels of ignorance like this that have idiots brainwashed and thinking about the west in a distorted view.

Western bombs are never scary and only ever hit terrorists right?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
It's levels of ignorance like this that have idiots brainwashed and thinking about the west in a distorted view.

Western bombs are never scary and only ever hit terrorists right?

Lucky for us he doesn't live in the West, he's in Asia.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

War..... we will not bend,

well half of us at least...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join