It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Southern Country International received millions of dollars

Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

Well snap...seems Jeffie actually owned a bank in the Virgin Islands. This bank was designed to do business with other offshore banks so its dodgy.

Thr crazy thing is....some 15 milliona dollars was transferred intothe bank AFTER Jeffies death.

This bank had not had any transactions at all, yet bam, all of a sudden 12 mill goes in!

Is this Jeffies hiding expenses? Or andirty friend trying to skim some money off a dead guy?

Either way....the scandal of this dude runs deeeeeep.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It could be multifaceted; as in [1] they were sheltering money from all of those girls who sued him and [2] its the hush money for the guards in that prison who allowed whatever [3] actual payments to the killer [4] He may be alive and this is his rainy day petty cash fund.

Even the NYT picked up the story.

The New York Times

Good find!

edit on 5-2-2020 by Waterglass because: link added

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Article is behind a paywall.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Is it? Its the NYT and I definetly do not subscribe to that!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yeah, you linked it and didn't include any type of substantive excerpt from the article which means you cant access it either.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yep...all kinds of possibilities. Just the fact as well that he was allowed to create a bank AFTER his conviction is pretty astonishing.

It looks like he might have been a fixer for other.offshore banks. This dude musta been the king of dirt what with all the worlds wealthy hiding their booty offshore.

a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 5-2-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Well snap...seems Jeffie actually owned a bank in the Virgin Islands. This bank was designed to do business with other offshore banks so its dodgy.
Thr crazy thing is....some 15 milliona dollars was transferred intothe bank AFTER Jeffies death.
This bank had not had any transactions at all, yet bam, all of a sudden 12 mill goes in!
Is this Jeffies hiding expenses? Or andirty friend trying to skim some money off a dead guy?
Either way....the scandal of this dude runs deeeeeep.

Just hope 'his little black book of names and dastardly deeds appears

in the same way very soon.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hmmm...was just ther. I cant edit anymore so will try to find another link.

Shoulda put more into that but the wife gets fussy at me when she sees I am on my "angry" site. Lol. So had to rush.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"Millions of dollars from the late accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s estate were transferred after his death to an international banking entity he had set up in the Virgin Islands years earlier, The New York Times reports. The Virgin Islands reportedly approved a 2014 license for Epstein to set up a specialized bank called Southern Country International that could only do business with offshore clients".

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have a feeling if that got made public, a lot of governments would collapse from politicians committing "suicide".
Still, this is really odd. I wonder if he was involved in the Panama Papers. Notice those are two words you never hear anymore.

a reply to: eletheia

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Because.......

He's not dead.

Seriously - There's no way that guy is dead.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The question remains, who has the authority to transfer money in and out of that bank. Someone had to instigate the transaction.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well that my feeling. The cameras being inop.was enough for me.

a reply to: silo13

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Because.......

He's not dead.

I’m on the fence with this one. Leaning towards him still being alive.

So what’s your thought on the death photos? Did he pose in them himself? Or did they create an excellent looking body double?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The question remains, who has the authority to transfer money in and out of that bank. Someone had to instigate the transaction.

As a recent trustee to an estate (small very small) I have had to jump through
hoops to provide evidence from where cheques I have issued came from......

Someone once said to me if you are going to do something a little crooked dont do

it small do it BIG ...... I think they were on to something!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I’m not getting a paywall for the article.

It appears the bank is being used to launder money. And very recently.

From the article.

www.nytimes.com...

Records filed by the estate on Friday indicate that Southern Country had $693,157 in assets when Mr. Epstein died on Aug. 10. Then, in mid-December, the estate transferred $15.5 million to Southern Country in two checks. Southern Country sent back $2.6 million, leaving the total it received at $12.9 million. The documents filed by the estate do not give a reason for the transfers. It’s also not clear what Southern Country did with that money. Two weeks later, the year-end value of Southern Country’s assets was $499,759, according to the estate’s filings.

edit on 5-2-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Because.......

He's not dead.

What's the difference between Pelosi And Epstein?

Epstein didn't hang himself.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Exactly. The most obvious person would be Epstein's brother, the sole heir to Epstein's estate. Is there any reason not to think it was the brother?

The article doesn't even touch on who initiated the transactions. Or where the bulk of the money went. How would it know about the utility bill being paid, but not other expenditures?

Personally, I think it's Jeffrey himself...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I’ll direct the same questions to you, that I mentioned to another poster.

Just curious your thoughts on this:

Whats your thought on the death photos? Did he pose in them himself? Or did they create an excellent looking body double?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Because.......

He's not dead.

If he isn't, nobody will miss him if "they" kill him themselves.

But anyways,....this epstein crime organisation must be guilty of the most disgusting crimes imaginable. If an alien species will land on our planet and learn what epstein did to and with his fellow humans they will vaporize all human life on our planet before landing.

edit on 5/2/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join