It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Iowa election debacle a CONSPIRACY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So, according to the Iowa democratic officials,

“Iowa Democrats put out a statement on Monday evening denying reports that Shadow’s app—which had been designed as a way to report caucus results—had crashed or malfunctioned.

www.thedailybeast.com...

That’s a strange statement in light of the media universally claiming yesterday that the app was to blame.

Some call it the “ Appacolypse.

Another interesting development is that the two candidates that may have benefited most by the election disaster, Buttiege and Joe Biden, BOTH have used this company, Named Shadow, to distribute their online messages!

www.thedailybeast.com...

Some Sanders people are apoplectic.

As Bernie Sanders surrogate Shaun King breathlessly—and dubiously—put it: “Pete’s team funded the company that built the failed election app in Iowa.” Another Sanders surrogate, former National Nurses United chief RoseAnn DeMoro, falsely accused Buttigieg of “owning part of” Shadow’s app.

What's really strange, is the fact that they ended up just reporting 60 percent of the vote with Bernie being a slight 1 percent behind Buttiege.

Why send out an incomplete tabulation?

App made by Clinton campaign veterans’ firm is behind Iowa caucuses debacle

www.latimes.com...

The app was coded by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, one of them a former Google engineer. It was designed to meet new requirements instituted after that year’s contentious Iowa caucuses, in which Clinton narrowly edged out Bernie Sanders. To provide more transparency this time around, the state party promised to report not just the final results but voters’ initial and second choices as well.

Bernie Conspiracy?

Whatever, this thing smells

edit on 4-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Nope, there is a paper trail...follow the votes.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They were informed of problems, as well as told to do test runs.

They declined. I'm sure they already knew they had "problems" , however they didn't anticipate the "problems" weren't going to work to their advantage.

Idiots are too lazy to even check that their rigging of a machine to favor their results.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Bernie Sanders smells an Iowa rat, owned by the DNC.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

After watching Bernie and his commie creeps including the "squad"; Kudos for Hillary and Debbie. They should have received a Nobel Peace Prize in 2016 for bouncing that POS.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'll bet that Trump wrote the program that crashed Shadow's App. Not really, but you know it's going to be Trump's fault somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I'll bet that Trump wrote the program that crashed Shadow's App. Not really, but you know it's going to be Trump's fault somehow.

None of that matters...there is a paper trail, therefore, we revert back to manual counting...the good old days.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think Bernie should bring this to the House and do dem.party impeachment investigation in the basement.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

They used a coin flip and even cheated at that www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

They used a coin flip and even cheated at that www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who used a coin flip? ATS?

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

None of that matters...there is a paper trail, therefore, we revert back to manual counting...the good old days.

How many ballots would that be?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Sources? Proof? None to behold.
edit on Tue Feb 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I read somewhere, that the GOP Iowa caucus had their count in an hours time-utilizing same app?
Seems logical because of the number of candidates in GOP caucus?
Or, if GOP numbers affected by same "bug" suspicion coming from GOP to investigate would arise?

An investigation is the last thing DNC wants; to be is under a microscope.
But people are becoming allergic to wool-

Let's test this theory in a laboratory, shall we?
Break out the microscopes.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What am I Your Secretary ? Look it up Yourself Woo Man ...........

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

How many ballots would that be?

Only the outcome and truth matters.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Only since you put CONSPIRACY in all caps, I say, yes. Probably.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What am I Your Secretary ? Look it up Yourself Woo Man ...........

Yeah, you need to prove your case, do the work or don't.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Why would the Des Moines Register put such a confusing graph of close colors for Biden and Pete Yang and Sanders you can hardly tell them apart at a glance. And they are still counting LOL it's hard to do when you got percentages you got to match

cou nty by county
edit on 4-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As a foreigner, I think this whole thing is just a mess. I really look up to the US as the greatest Democracy of the world. I really do! The Dems really make you look bad in the world (again).

But your voter laws seem to be outdated. Even separate of this Iowa shenanigans: trusting everyone without showing some ID. It just seems like common sense to me to ask for it. Are we Dutch really dumb, cuz we dó ask for actual ID before voting? all the troubles with non-updated voterrolls? Here ALL eligible persons are automatically registered to vote, based on your registration in a city. You even get your votingpass sent to you by government! All info is linked, to secure the voting process. Nothing is just on trust!

We, in the Netherlands, stopped using computers for voting, cuz of security concerns. You are even using apps? What the f?

Please, stop being so partisan about election security, the Dems are really blocking basic common sense measures to secure the election, while blaming mr Trump for allsorts. This is just crazy!

You actually have the greatest Democracy on this world, please keep it that way!

To point out, The Netherlands isn’t all that great in this all. “America first!”
But I think we are a great second

To answer your question: I think the Dems rigged this.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join