It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears During Tv Live-Broadcast In Chilca, Peru February 1,2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I as many of you may aswell considered it the UFO being a boat offshore.
Some of the responses from the many witnesses made me consider more.

Also someone posted in the comments that you can hear in the full Spanish version someone saying the coast guard in the area was on their way to the location.

Is it a boat offshore or UFO

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It appears Peru is a hotspot for UFO activities, considering the Ancient past it doesn't surprise me. I do often wonder if there is less UFO activity seen in North America due to the defense USA possibly has, inturn encouraging more activity in and around the southern hemisphere.

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's a helicopter or boat turning its spotlight on after being hit by the lasers.
edit on 2/4/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good call Zaphod58

a reply to: Zaphod58
Why no aviation lights though. Do you think the people who appeared excited about the sighting heard the helicopter?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You can't always see them at a distance. If it doesn't have the strobes lit, which they don't always, you won't see the navigation and power lights that far away.

Sound would depend on wind and distance.
edit on 2/4/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Star and flag...
Going with Zaphod on this. Whatever it was, it was on the water. Boat flashed back as a way to say "stop blinding us".

There's also a base and satellite station right there.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The diamond shape from 6:02 is created by the camera not maintaining focus.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Umm, not sure what it is, need to look for something similar with a bait or helicopter flashing it’s lights

But to me, first view.... I thought if that’s a boat or helicopter the light should be bigger, for the size of the flash which looked huge compared to the small light, maybe it’s the camera but I’ve never seen a distant boat or helicopter that far away light up like that

Ok second thoughts, I think the boat is relatively close ashore, and the small light is just a phone light inside the ships wheelhouse or something, and a rather big light on the side of the ship is responding to the laser pointers

Some night day comparison would be good so we can see it’s true positioning

edit on 5-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Earlier recorded video then the Op video.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's well above any water line when it lights up. I've never seen a heli that bright either.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
It's well above any water line when it lights up.

It does appear to be

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Since there appears to be a lot of people out there, it's obvious that the area is noted for UFO activity.

But it's very dumb, and potentially dangerous, to shine a laser at something you know nothing about.

If they are hostile or paranoid, he may zap you into the next life, before you can do the same to him.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
True, hopefully if they are extraterrestrial or unknown terrestrial they have technology and are smart enough to evaluate the difference between a happy gathering and aggressive grouping/postering.
a reply to: carewemust

Sorta how the predators in the predator series can identify weapons and threats and non combatants and respond accordingly, I think some et have fun with humans. Your point makes sense though because without knowledge it's hard to gauge benevolence and malevolence.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
:

Wow. At one point if you pause it right when the light goes out you can see 3 remaining small lights in a triangle pattern. So it might be a triangle ship.
There is a scene where green lasers are hitting it and stopping but in another scene green lasers are clearly passing under the small light and not hitting anything. The green laser continues to hit the horizon in the background.
If a boat were there the laser would be hitting the boat.

The only weird thing is why didn't it just fly higher or fly away fast with the lights on? That is suspicious that they were limited to that altitude and didn't do any zigzagging like so many reports say?
There should be many other videos of the same event.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
It's well above any water line when it lights up.

Well boats are hopefully well above the waterline too, unless it was a submarine.

top topics

join