It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Million+ New Pages – Searchable transcripts of UFO podcasts, videos etc : Leveraging AI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Section F11 : Podcast transcripts - "Podcast UFO" (permission given to me by Martin Willis)

This podcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated website HERE.

This podcast describes itself as being “an interactive weekly audio podcast pertaining to UFOs and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” with interview topics that include “various aspects of the UFO experience, such as sightings and cover-ups”.

Link to relevant folder containing transcripts and, at the top, summary spreadsheet

Direct link to relevant summary spreadsheet, PDF version

Guests on this show have included many, if not most, of the biggest names in ufology (including Dr Bruce Maccabee, Nick Redfern, Luis Elizondo, John Greenewald and many more) and several significant witnesses (including several of witnesses to the Nimitz sightings and Rendlesham etc).

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Section F12 : Podcast transcripts - "Rogue Planet" (permission given to me by Jason McClellan)

This podcast describes itself as being “a world celebrating and highlighting geek culture, space, science fiction, music, UFOs, the paranormal, art, technology, and other awesomeness” and states that “We are purveyors of geek-crafted content, specializing in the exploration of all things strange”.

Link to relevant folder containing transcripts and, at the top, summary spreadsheet

Jason McClellan and others (particularly Ryan, Maureen Elsberry and Shane Hurd) have discussed many of the best known (and some less well known) UFO incidents and issues in this show – including Roswell, the Flatwoods Monster, the Lubbock Lights and many others.

link   

Section F13 : Podcast transcripts - “Shattered Reality” (permission given to me by Kate Valentine and Fajrusha)

This podcast describes itself as being “A paranormal podcast with your hosts Kate Valentine and Fahrusha”.

Guests on this show have included researchers of consciousness, remote viewing and life after death - in addition to numerous UFO researchers (such as John Alexander, Dr Irena Scott, Tom Conwell and Rey Hernandez).

link   

Section F14 : Podcast transcripts - “Skeptic Zone” (permission given to me by Richard Saunders)

This podcast describes itself as being “The Podcast from Australia for Science and Reason - Since 2008”.

Skeptic podcasts are rather outnumbered on Youtube, so I was pleased to get permission from Richard Saunders to include transcripts of his “Skeptic Zone” show in the online collection of transcripts. This podcast covers a wide range of topics, including alternative medicine, water diviners, anti-vaccination researchers, flat earthers, and UFOs

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Section F15 : Podcast transcripts - "Somewhere in the Skies" (permission given to me by Ryan Sprague)

This podcast describes itself as bringing “listeners on a search for answers to the UFO phenomenon and beyond” and states that “with audio docs, witness testimony, and special guest interviews, every episode is sure to bring us closer to tackling those mysteries that lay somewhere in the skies”.

Guests on this show have included researchers of consciousness, remote viewing and life after death - in addition to numerous UFO researchers (such as John Alexander, Dr Irena Scott, Tom Conwell and Ray Hernandez).

link   

Section F16 : Podcast transcripts - "Spaced Out Radio" (permission given to me by Dave Scott)

This podcast describes itself as being “an entertaining online radio program and website dedicated to talking about intriguing topics from UFOs, to the paranormal, to Sasquatch, and more!”.

Guests on Spaced Out Radio have included some bigfoot and paranormal researchers in addition to numerous popular UFO researchers and personalities, including Richard Doty, Grant Cameron, Lorien Fenton and George Knapp.

link   

Section F17 : Podcast transcripts - “Strange Planet” (permission given to me by Richard Syrett)

This podcast describes itself as being “owned by Richard Syrett, radio host of The Conspiracy Show, Conspiracy Unlimited, and occasional host of Coast to Coast AM”.

Guests on this show have included researchers of JFK conspiracies, ghosts, bigfoot, crop circles and Jeffrey Epstein - in addition to numerous UFO researchers (such as Grant Cameron, Thomas Carey and Micah Hanks).

link   

Section F18 : Podcast transcripts - “The Higherside Chats” (permission given to me by Greg Carlwood)

This podcast describes itself as “dedicated to exploring a wide range of unconventional, suppressed, & esoteric topics with the brightest minds for our troubled times”. It states it includes “interviews with authors and researchers on conspiracy, psychedelic drugs, aliens, ufos, paranormal, economics, new age ideas, alternative news, etc”. It states “It's like a less Christian Coast to Coast AM hosted by a more mellow Alex Jones”.

Guests on this show have included researchers covering a wide range of topics (from Feng Shui, withcraft, Skinwalker Ranch and mind control) in addition to researchers well known to those involved in ufology, including David Icke, Joseph Farrell, Michael Salla, Jeremy Corbell and Dian Pasulka).

link   

Section F19 : Podcast transcripts - "The Mad Scientist" (permission given to me by Chris Cogswell)

This podcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated Facebook page HERE.

This podcast describes itself as discussing “all the weird and funny stories from the history of science (and not really science) that your textbook left out!”.

Chris Cogswell’s “Mad Scientist” shows have involved discussion of MUFON, metamaterials, To The Stars Academy (TTSA), Tom Delonge, nanotechnology, the military industrial complex, the paranormal and a wide range of other topics.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Section F20 : Podcast transcripts - “The Midnight Hour” (permission given to me by Steve Cambrian)

This podcast can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated Facebook page HERE.

This podcast describes itself as being “a groundbreaking new show investigating UFO's, alien abductions, the secret space program, conspiracies and the paranormal”.

Steve Cambrian has discussed a wide range of topics on this show, including ghosts, psychics, the possibility of communication with the dead, bigfoot and magic – in addition to various topics directly relating to ufology (e.g. disclosure, alien implants, alien abductions.

link   

Section F21 : Podcast transcripts - “UFO Buster Radio” (permission given to me by Manny Moonraker)

This podcast describes itself as being “focused on bringing the blue collar perspective to the topic of UFOs”.

Manny Moonraker has discussed many topical issues in ufology (e.g. AATIP, DeLonge, the alien autopsy etc) and some classic sightings (e.g. Roswell, Falcon Lake and Travis Walton). The descriptions posted of his shows often include numerous topical links, e.g. to newspaper websites and Twitter posts.

edit on 4-2-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

link   

Section F22 : Podcast transcripts - “UFO Chronicles” (permission given to me by Nik Hunter)

This podcast describes itself as being “a place where people can share their experiences of the strange and unexplained”.

This show has featured various UFO witnesses and contactees, mainly from the United Kingdom (including Gary McKinnon).

link   

Section F23 : Podcast transcripts - “UFO Garage” (permission given to me by Ben and Joe)

This hosts of this podcast describes themselves as liking to “talk about UFOs, aliens and all things weird”.

Ben and Joe have discussed various topical issues in ufology in this show (e.g. Bob Lazar, Corey Goode and various UFO conferences), in addition to interviewing several well-known UFO researchers and also some less well known individuals (e.g. the archivist dealing with Stanton Friedman files following his death).

link   

Section F24 : Podcast transcripts - "UFO News Network" (permission given to me by Frank Stalter and Chant Hannah)

This podcast describes itself as containing “the most credible coverage of the world's most incredible field: UFOs”.

This show has featured many of the leading names in ufology, including some researchers that don’t often appear on podcasts. Guests have included researchers and witness relating to the Nimitz incident(s), AATIP, TTSA, the Admiral Wilson/Mitchell documents, the alien autopsy and many other UFO events/topics. The show features an unusual number of round-table discussions involving multiple UFO researchers.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Section F25 : Podcast transcripts -"X Zone Radio" (permission given to me by Rob McConnell)

This channel can be found on Youtube HERE and has an associated website HERE.

This channel describes itself as being “Internationally Syndicated Radio and Television Program … dealing in the world of the paranormal and the science of parapsychology”

The “X-Zone Radio” Youtube channel includes several different shows, including shows hosted by Kevin Randle and Kal Korff in addition to shows hosted by Rob McConnell himself. Guests have included many of the leading names in UFO researcher. The list of shows in the summary spreadsheet is currently over 3,600 pages long.

link   

Section G : Videos Transcripts : UFO Documentaries on Youtube – Introduction

Documentaries often have the advantage of more resources than are available to many UFO researchers, not to mention the greater willingness of some experts and witnesses to give up their time to answer questions if they are being paid or have the prospect of appearing on television. UFO documentaries therefore have the potential of obtaining information or answers not readily available elsewhere.

Unfortunately, relatively few UFO documentaries have lived up to that potential…

Also, it is considerably more difficult to locate copyright holders of documentaries and obtain their permission to share relevant videos/transcripts than with podcasts, vodcasts and videos of UFO lectures/conferences. So, for the initial batch of transcripts I have focused on the easier material to obtain permission (particularly podcasts).

While I’m keen to share transcripts of documentaries, I remain troubled by permission issues. In terms of a practical solution, I have been thinking about the possibility of uploading transcripts of documentaries that have been online for many years without anyone seeming to be bothered (since they have remained online) – say, the documentaries that have been on the same link on Youtube for more than 5 years. Or perhaps documentaries that are over a certain age, in relation to which it is doubtful anyone will care if a transcript is shared (Pre-1990? Pre-2000? Pre 2010?). I’m not sure if any producers of UFO documentaries would care if an imperfect transcript were shared – not least because the transcripts may highlight the desirability of watching some documentaries which have largely been forgotten. I’d welcome views on this.

I upload a relatively small sample of transcripts of a few UFO documentaries several months ago. No copyright holder has contacted me about those uploads, making me inclined to upload a wider sample.

I’d welcome views on what transcripts (if any) of UFO documentaries should be uploaded in the absence of explicit permission to do so.

I’d also welcome views on the content and format of an information file which I think should accompany each transcript of a documentary (akin to the summary spreadsheets for podcasts/vodcasts, but a single file for each documentary). I have in mind the possibility of a small file for each documentary at least giving links to relevant IMDB entry or other online resources about the relevant documentary, possibility including a list of credits to those involved and/or a paragraph sourced from one of those links summarising the content of the documentary. I also have in mind sharing that file in both PDF and TXT format, the former so that it can be searched as part of a collection of PDFs and the latter so that the text can be amended/augmented in the future.

Furthermore, I have limited the uploads of UFO documentary transcripts because I’m not sure of the default format of filename. Should they be alphabetical or chronologically? After a few experiments during the last few months, I’ve increasingly favoured the latter and have uploaded a small sample in a format that gives the relevant year first followed by the title. That (growing) initial sample is at THIS LINK, but I’m keen to get some views on the above issues (particularly in relation to the content of the “Info Koi” text files to accompany each transcript) before uploading a lot more documentary transcripts.

link   

Section H : Videos Transcripts : UFO Documentaries on Youtube – Documentary series

My concerns about obtaining permission are particularly acute in relation to series of UFO documentaries, since series are more likely to remain on sale as DVDs or rebroadcast years after they were originally filmed. Individual UFO documentaries are more likely to simply fade away.

Also, assuming I adopt a chronological listing of documentary transcripts with the file name starting with a relevant year, I’m not sure about the format of any filenames for a TV series. Working out the year in which each episode was broadcast may be difficult/impossible. Listing them by the year the series started may be the only option, but this will look a bit odd in relation to some of the longer running series.

In any event, it may be useful to compile a list of UFO documentary series and some resources in relation to them – even if transcripts are not uploaded due to permission issues.

So, here is an initial stab at a list of UFO documentary series broadcast on television and some resources in relation to them:

(1) “Riddle of the Skies” (1999, 3 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

(2) “Britain’s closest encounters” (2008, 4 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

(3) “UFOs over Earth” (2008, 4 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

(4) “UFO Files” (2004-2007, 45 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(5) "Hangar 1" (2014-2015, 20 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...:_The_UFO_Files

(6) "Chasing UFOs" (2012, 8 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

(7) “UFO Hunters” (2008-2009, 39 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(8) "Unsealed Alien Files" (2012-2015, 82 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(9) "UFOs Declassified" (2015, 6 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(10) "Unsolved Mysteries" (1987- , with gaps)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

(11) “Ancient Aliens” (2009- )

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(12) “Sightings” (1991-1996, 107 episodes)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_program)

(13) The Alien Files- UFOs Under Investigation (2003, Janson Media)

www.janson.com...

www.amazon.com...

(14) "Unexplained Mysteries" (2003-2004)

www.imdb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(15) SciFI Investigates

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Amazing.
As always you have my thanks for amazing collation of data.

Whatever you do, on behalf of everyone who has ever researched, read about, seen a UFO or even just watched PAUL the movie:
DO NOT SELL the data to the Mellons, Rockafella or Bigelow etal Elitists that have been harvesting the data and removing it from public domain.

In memoriam MUFON database.
edit on 4-2-2020 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   

Section I : Videos Transcripts : UFO Documentaries on Youtube – Single documentaries

Individual UFO documentaries are, of course, far more numerous than series of documentaries.

Finding details of single documentaries can be difficult, particularly for earlier shows.

Some useful tools do, however, exist. It is possible to use these tools as a shopping list of videos to be found on Youtube or elsewhere and then create playlists of – say – UFO documentaries FROM THE 1970s, FROM THE 1980s and FROM THE 1990s or to combine transcripts with background details/information about each UFO documentary found online.

In particular, veteran ufologist Barry Greenwood has posted a useful excel spreadsheet cataloguing his personal collection of UFO documentaries and news broadcasts:
www.greenwoodufoarchive.com/inventories/TV_UFO_DVDs.xls

Similarly, Arthur Engh (a researcher in Notway) has helpfully provided detailed lists of broadcasts of numerous UFO/paranormal documentaries:

sites.google.com...

Of course, IMDB and other general movie/television websites contain a wealth of information about UFO documentaries– probably significantly more than the tools created by ufologists thus far.

The ufological and commercial tools can be used together, e.g. using the tools created by Barry Greenwood and Arthur Engh to find names of UFO documentaries which can then be searched for online to find supplemental details (e.g. on IMDB) or indeed copies with some summary (e.g. on Youtube).

I have not found any very comprehensive list of UFO documentaries on the IMDB website, but some pre-made lists do exist – e.g.:

THIS IMDB LIST by "Beaversgrad"

THIS IMDB LIST by "samnigam-62138"

THIS IMDB LIST by "dannyp777"

Some existing Youtube playlists are in themselves useful sources of relevant details of UFO/Fortean documentaries, e.g. broadcast dates – e.g. THIS PLAYLIST.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Section J : Videos Transcripts : Government videos (e.g. NASA)

In terms of permission issues, government videos (particularly from government agencies in the USA) are MUCH easier to deal with than UFO documentaries.

There aren’t many USAF or US Navy videos online that are directly relevant to UFOs, but NASA has a wealth of videos online relevant to astrobiology, SETI, space propulsion and other topics that are frequently relevant to the more rational discussions about UFOs. (Besides, I think if those of us in the UFO community are doing work that, by expanding our focus a little, can benefit researchers of related topics then we should seek to make a contribution to those fields. I hope researchers in other fields find transcripts of NASA’s numerous videos useful. Heck, I personally have an interest in many of the non-ufological topics covered by NASA’s videos, so I’d find transcripts of them useful anyway…).

So, I contacted NASA seeking permission for me to freely share transcripts of thousands of NASA’s videos.

After a few exchanges, NASA’s Commercial and Intellectual Property Law Practice Group kindly indicated that I could proceed subject to various conditions. None of those conditions caused me any difficulty and I’ll paste them below to make NASA’s position clear:

NASA has no objection to the activity you outline subject to the following (which confirms certain things you have already indicated):

- You will not be charging fees for others to use the transcripts.

- You will make clear that you undertook this project on your own initiative and that it is offered as is without warranty as to accuracy or completeness.

- You will not express or imply that your work was commissioned, approved, sponsored or reviewed by NASA.

- You will respect any third party copyrights which may be noted in the materials you transcribed.

- You will not claim copyright in the transcripts. Note that NASA reserves the right to assert copyright in non-USA jurisdictions in the materials NASA releases to the public, including derivatives thereof.

- You will otherwise comply with NASA’s Media Usage Guidelines.

NASA has numerous separate channels on Youtube. I’ve created summary spreadsheets which can be found at the top of the directory for the Youtube channels listed at the link below:

files.afu.se...

edit on 4-2-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join