It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
DNC have ordered a do over in Iowa. Unbelievable shambles.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

www.cnn.com... =link&fbclid=IwAR0QjWZDx4Jz8CUKnsrVXu4uA82qOp_5XsqhyCfrmu3UFR1Gz_PjuVxI69Y yep its baffling

(CNN)Democratic National Committee Chair Tom Perez called for a recanvass of all results in Iowa on Thursday, as the state's Democratic Party continues to struggle to verify the data from Monday night's caucuses. The move is a significant step and raises further questions about how long the results of the key Iowa caucuses will remain outstanding. In a recanvass, all the numbers that were released by the state party would be checked against the results that were recorded at caucus sites. "Enough is enough," Perez tweeted. "In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass." Perez followed up his initial tweet by writing, "A recanvass is a review of the worksheets from each caucus site to ensure accuracy. The (Iowa Democratic Party) will continue to report results."
this is a terrible look for those dems hoping to defeat trump in 2020 if they cant finish a caucas in firgging Iowa like i didnt think such ineptitude was possible but i guess this is the first time the DNC helped out in iowa so perhaps that is the problem

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Hey, if people start throwing eggs at their representative's homes- would the rep's blame it on the people, or take responsibility for mishandling public trust?

Just a hypothetical, not encouragement.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
DNC have ordered a do over in Iowa. Unbelievable shambles.

Lol, like we shouldn't have expected that. They keep trying to have a do-over on the 2016 election. I suppose they will redo Iowa until people give in and make Biden the winner.

They are like children when they lose... running around screaming "Do Over... Do Over... You cheated!". Maybe some day they will grow up.
edit on 6-2-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

no im pretty sure they would blame trump and russia least if its the dems who are mad if the past 3 years are any sign of a pattern

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
and has any one been following the "new dem front runners" ideas sanders put out a list of his excutive orders planned for the first 100 days as if elected he does not trust congress to implement his agenda

www.jacobinmag.com... now addmittdly some dont seem bad on the face but others? they would legit crash the us economy over night

allowing the United States to import prescription drugs from Canada; directing the Justice Department to legalize marijuana; and declaring climate change a national emergency while banning the exportation of crude oil. Other options cited in the document include canceling federal contracts for firms paying less than $15 an hour and reversing federal rules blocking U.S. funding to organizations that provide abortion counseling… Other possible executive orders being considered include the immediate release of disaster aid to Puerto Rico and a review of the federal policies toward Native American tribal groups.

so id say the drugs from canada part could get bipartisan support but big pharma would be angry

and even legalizing mj on federal level would go over well so points for that

but then we get to the bad things for the economy , banning the exporting of crude oil in its entirety? pretty sure the usa employs a good deal of oil workers,pipeline maintainers etc that would according to sanders be out of work over night and its a key part of the dakotas and texas economy as well as other states

canceling all federal contracts that dont pay 15 and hour im honestly not informed about so perhaps some members could give some examples of how good or bad this is but i am pretty sure most federal jobs have healthcare and decent pensions so why the pay bump?

from above source again this is the part that i seem to remember some having problems with bushes,obamas and trumps EO's

Stein and Sullivan interpret the document to mean that a Sanders administration would take an aggressive approach to unilateral executive action, in defiance of Republicans and many conservative Democrats who will oppose these measures. This governing style stands in contrast to that of Joe Biden, Sanders’s top competitor for the Democratic nomination, who has signaled that he is primarily keen to pursue bipartisan negotiations — and has advertised himself as an excellent negotiator of compromise with the GOP.
difference is with sanders he apparently has the goal of irking and ignoring both republicans and democrats in senate and house which im sure IF sanders wins would keep scotus busy for well the bulk of his first term either ruling to allow or striking down the bulk of his list

but in the context of him being the "new front runner" since biden is tanking can you imagine trump debating sanders on this stuff live on tv? and how do you think independents would react to this let alone dems and republicans

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

So Iowa has 1,635,000 registered voters and the Democratic Caucuses drew less than 170,000 LOL or is my math off.

edit on 6-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
www.politico.com...

So Iowa has 1,635,000 registered voters and the Democratic Caucuses drew less than 140,000 LOL or is my math off.

The turnout was a disaster for them. It might be what they were trying to hide.
edit on 6/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Maybe George Soros can Figure this All out and Agree his Minions Effed Up .........

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So I'm convinced Mayor Cheat is dirty and is actively trying to fix the primary with the help of some VERY shady people. But now I hear that people are making some pretty solid claims that he's a CIA operative and is more compromised than just being a phony and a cheat. But Bush Sr. was head of the CIA so is that really a problem? But Bush Sr. was not to be trusted either.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well it seems mayor pete pulled ahead in delegates www.reuters.com... ok&fbclid=IwAR2v_OU-bfPSFUnzkhozzBYZdlPnvZ0CyqQJbwuqNSZVrf5fVhVMqYL47YM sanders fans are not amused

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential contender Pete Buttigieg narrowly beat rival Bernie Sanders in Iowa in the race for delegates, according to projected national delegate allocations released by the Iowa Democratic Party on Sunday. Updated results from last week’s caucuses in the state showed Buttigieg with 14 delegates and Sanders with 12. Elizabeth Warren won eight delegates, Joe Biden won six and Amy Klobuchar got one.
and biden almost got out performed by Klobuchar

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.reddit.com... oh and if any one wants to see some crazy levels of infighting well the sanders subreddit is having a mild melt down right now

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join