It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: Chinese Authorities Ban Burials and Funerals in Favour of Instant Cremation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well this is interesting. About two weeks ago I wrote a thread on where the blood goes from dead people. Most of the chatter back was a lecture on didn't I know that sheep and urine also go back into the water supply. Well yea, I know that. My concern was Way Above Top Secret on that one as my focus is on the killer and cancer bacteria getting back into our bodies as it passes through the sewage treatment plants. Oh, so well so my for denying ignorance my fellow Americans.

Well the Chinese seem to have awakened. Look at the friggen headline. I also vetted the story on China's MSM. Its real. So read on and really think it out before you go combative. Here you go:

News.com.au

Chinese authorities have ordered all coronavirus fatalities to be cremated “close by and immediately” as infection rates soar. The National Health Commission also banned burials and funerals to prevent the spread of the virus, which has now infected more than 17,300 people in at least 26 countries and killed 362. The vast majority of those deaths have taken place in China, where the disease has left 55 million people in 16 Chinese cities under lockdown and massively disrupted the global economy.

The above article references a Chinese mainland newspaper:

On Sunday the Global Times, which is part of state run media outlet the People’s Daily, relayed a grim new government decree: burn all coronavirus corpses.

“Bodies of #nCoV2019 victims should be cremated close by and immediately,” it announced in a tweet, citing the Commission. “Burials or the transfer of bodies is not allowed. Funerals not allowed to avoid spread of the virus.”

On Sunday the Global Times, which is part of state run media outlet the People’s Daily, relayed a grim new government decree: burn all coronavirus corpses. “Bodies of #nCoV2019 victims should be cremated close by and immediately,” it announced in a tweet, citing the Commission. “Burials or the transfer of bodies is not allowed. Funerals not allowed to avoid spread of the virus.” Bodies of #nCoV2019 victims should be cremated close by and immediately. Burials or transfer of the bodies not allowed. Funerals not allowed to avoid spread of the virus: National Health Commission (File Photo) pic.twitter.com/IsAHnuY4Rk — Global Times (@globaltimesnews) February 2, 2020

The Global Times

Here's the Global Times statement:

The Global Times- Real-time update on coronavirus outbreak

09:57 am Feb 2 Discharging medical sewage without first disinfecting it is forbidden; sewage treatment plants must strengthen disinfection efforts amid coronavirus outbreak: Chinese authority.

09:47 am Feb 2 The nCoV2019 is trasmittable via vomit and feces: Chinese researchers.

09:06 am Feb 2 Bodies of nCoV2019 victims should be cremated close by and immediately. Burials or transfer of the bodies not allowed. Funerals not allowed to avoid spread of the virus: National Health Commission.

08:53 am Feb 2 Huanggang, a city bordering Wuhan, the center of the epidemic of nCoV, becomes the second city to thave more than 1,000 people infected with the coronavirus.

So is it bad or all is well. In my opinion its bad. Real bad. I only wish that our MSM is up for it but nah, I doubt it. So drop to your knees and pray to Jesus. No, not me.

I just get pissed as things slow down for me so I can focus better in times of extreme stress.

Wake Up America

edit on 3-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 3-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 3-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
North Korea probably has a one-upmanship on this one.

Flamethrower executions:
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It’s obvious by now to most researchers that this is bioengineered. It is made to last in corpses and out side the body for hours and hours.

China is also actively killing pets and animals. It crosses to humans to animals and animals to humans easily. This is way worse than most people realize.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don’t like this, not one bit and it raises 2 important regulatory questions for me.

They are dumping medical waste into sewer and wastewater systems!? And they have to tell staff to disinfect it first!? We incinerate our waste here but what the heck? This is a huge red flag for me especially in areas with dense population. What happens if there is cross contamination? A simple regulatory fix would significantly improve public health outcomes.

I also want to know what their treatment endpoint is in relation to outbreak control. Where do they stop? When do they pull the plug? What if they are euthanizing patients and just sending them off to the incinerator?

This is a drastic official change to policy and the implications are that it is out of control. It’s upsetting that the rumors to official policy are now true.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

As long as they don't start instantly cremating people suspected to have the virus i imagine that's probably rather a prudent idea.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

And, to add to your very astute observations, the cremation should be at least 1200 degrees Fahrenheit to destroy any prionics that may be involved.

Prions are nasty things...

Wiki, The Prion...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thank you sir!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Kind of reminds me of the Black Death or bubonic plague plague in Europe

Plague

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Instant Cremation, like by fuel air bomb or nuclear ? lol

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
They have to stop them from re-animating somehow.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

It's over 1800 F

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"Bring out your dead" eh?

Well, history does indeed have a penchant for repetition.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that some plague-like virus may return.

And given the infostructure and transportation hubs, we have in place all over the globe, and the fact that we can move both man and goods all over the planet in a matter of mere hours or days, that's a major problem.

Coronavirus through, the mortality rates just are not there, to put a dent in our significant numbers.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Coronavirus through, the mortality rates just are not there, to put a dent in our significant numbers.

Another OP has a large thread with several graph. Give it a few weeks and we will go from there.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I can't wait for the virus to get here in force and we start cremating the people who have it prior to them dying.

Then all this hype will have actually amounted to something instead of just internet fear-mongering by backyard virologists who may or may not have stayed at a Holiday Inn at some point in the past few nights.

edit on 4-2-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To date your opinion is to keep downplaying it. OK and fine as yes many times this stuff just fizzles out. Fine. But I always look at the worst case scenario as that's how I am wired.

Here's that latest from Taiwan:

Virus Outbreak: China ‘urgently needs’ medical gear and masks as virus toll tops SARS

One thing I look at is how our Commie buds to the North are acting. Lately, after two [2] cases in Siberia they are freaking out. Go to Pravda for today's headlines! Also me thinks that the way China is responding to this issue is that it possibly escaped from one of their two biological warfare labs in Wuhan? Think about it.

What I did was to also look at the migratory bird path into Russia from China. They come into China in November - December and begin to leave in February. So what is the top city for migration?

Plus when leaders start crying in public my bunny ears pop up.

Hong Kong health minister sheds tears voicing concern for sector

Wuhan, you guessed it! Plus can you guess what month it is? Yes! February

So from Russia with Love ?

edit on 4-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 4-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'd get concerned but I'm still dealing with the fallout from Y2K, 2012 and SARS. There's only so much manufactured panic I can deal with at one time.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Its still a two percent mortality rate Waterglass.

Give it a few weeks and it might be gone with spring.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

NO!!!!!! We need to be in full panic mode, this is the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse, if you aren't stockpiling gold and antibiotics you're dead.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

That must be what that big red doorknob is all about???!!!

I just though the Mrs had shown poor taste down Pound shop. LoL
edit on 4-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Agree but I think this may be different. My immune system is compromised so I watch what is going on. My issue was inherited at birth.

I am just watching China and Russia and what they are telling there citizens. Unless they have an alternate psyop going on there newspapers all appear to be jumpy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join