It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From China, Warning, very graphic video showing sudden Neurological damage to Coronavirus patients.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That twitter post video looked just like some videos I had seen showing the effects of biological warfare. Don't know if the guy in the twitter video died, but that is generally the outcome. I'm wondering now if it isn't binary. You get a vaccine for something and then have an uptake of a transmissible and this is the outcome. Scary...

BW with links to NBC Warfare, Wiki...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

It’s not chills or seizures. In ww1 the word was coined death rattles. It’s from toxic gas organ failure or being shot in the kidneys and or liver and in this case viral organ failure.

You guys need to google more. This is real. It’s part of the viral symptoms especially before death.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The guy in the first video was just having a regular epileptic seizure, IMO.

My cousin has it bad and I've had to take care of him a few times after he's gone down in front of me.

That security guards seizure was identical to the ones my cousin has, from the way it onset, the noise he made as he went over, and the noise subsiding followed right after by the violent shaking, textbook.

I'm praying that this is nonsense, I'm usually one to get a bit freaked by this sort of stuff so I've been trying to play it all down in my head this time around, not sure how long I can keep it up for at this rate.

I actually found myself pricing up masks earlier today,

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it's incredibly intellectually dishonest to state that this information was "released by Twitter".

Twitter is a platform... are you aware of the total nonsense that occurs on Twitter every day? it is almost literally a cesspool and in such a critical time as impending pandemic, we do not need random joes reaching down, plucking out a turd, and telling us it is real information.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I translated the Spanish text to English.

Many patients have this symptom up to the later stages, so that's why many bodies are seen along the way. This virus may respond differently in some people, and some people don't have symptoms, but suddenly they get sick and disappear.

That's why I saw so many bodies along the way.

The Communist Party...

edit on 3-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Sigh.... it’s not a seizure. If so I guess people in Wuhan have 15 percent epilepsy in their population. Death rattles from organ failure.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Sigh.... it’s not a seizure. If so I guess people in Wuhan have 15 percent epilepsy in their population. Death rattles from organ failure.

It was a seizure, what caused it is the question.

If so I guess people in Wuhan have 15 percent epilepsy in their population.

Not all seizures are considered epileptic, such as the ones myself and my Son have had.

...The guideline shows there is strong evidence that for adults who have had a first seizure, the risk of another seizure is greatest within the first two years. The risk ranges from about a one-in-five chance, or 21 percent, to nearly a one-in-two chance, or 45 percent.

American Academy of Neurology

The security guard was at a laptop, where he looked as if he'd began falling asleep, maybe after working long and very stressful hours?

...Triggers can differ from person to person, but common triggers include tiredness and lack of sleep, stress, alcohol, and not taking medication.

...If you have a seizure, it may seem to make sense that there must be a particular cause, such as stress, or alcohol, for example. However, the likelihood of having a seizure at some point may have been there already for you, and the stress or alcohol has triggered it.

Epilepsy Society UK

I'm kind of familiar with the topic of seizures.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not sure what this proves..oh, yes I do..nothing. A random guy having a seizure with no info whatsoever.

Is this how the virus strikes? not from anything I have heard.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A friend in High School had epilepsy .
I had to take some classes with him (if the teacher had not been trained) to be there as I had been trained what to do in case of an epileptic seizure .
This looks almost exactly like one.
(although that was a long time ago , I still remember)

I call fake association.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
a reply to: mikell

It’s not chills or seizures. In ww1 the word was coined death rattles. It’s from toxic gas organ failure or being shot in the kidneys and or liver and in this case viral organ failure.

You guys need to google more. This is real. It’s part of the viral symptoms especially before death.

So in your opinion this guard had progressed to the point of vital organ failure, and yet.. was working unperturbed, watching a sporting event on his laptop? I'd think if he were that close to organ failure, he'd not be at work. He'd probably barely be functioning at all, and almost certainly in an ICU.

Seizure makes much more sense. Not every medical issue in China is the Corona virus.
edit on 3-2-2020 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WitcheeWuman

Apparently you and I are either the only ones who've noticed or that care.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Couple of things here:
1 They could be having seizures due to fever
2 Why does this make me thing of that mystery illness kids were having here in the US over the summer?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Right then, cue the Alex Jones style reporting on ats, next we will start selling supplements.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Yes, it strange that there would be missing time in there. The man appears not to have moved so what went on during that time?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

High fevers can induce seizures. I don't necessarily think its the virus as much as possibly the body reacting and trying to fight it. I think this lacks evidence from a credible source though. Is it possible fevers are inducing seizures, sure. I don't think its the virus though, just the body fighting it.

Camain

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

Maybe caused by the things they are spraying on cities and towns. Might cause seizures.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

High fevers can induce seizures. I don't necessarily think its the virus as much as possibly the body reacting and trying to fight it. I think this lacks evidence from a credible source though. Is it possible fevers are inducing seizures, sure. I don't think its the virus though, just the body fighting it.

Camain

If a guard has a high fever, why would be at work? I mean.. maybe during the period where there is -not- an outbreak you -might- go to work sick because you need the money. But c'mon.. there is a killer virus going around, and you are willingly at work.. and your work wants you there? I sort of doubt it.

These are the sort of fear-mongering, non-proof provided videos that don't help at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Chills, my a**. That's a seizure.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Some interesting ATS commentary on the seizures here.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: camain

Camain

If a guard has a high fever, why would be at work? I mean.. maybe during the period where there is -not- an outbreak you -might- go to work sick because you need the money. But c'mon.. there is a killer virus going around, and you are willingly at work.. and your work wants you there? I sort of doubt it.

These are the sort of fear-mongering, non-proof provided videos that don't help at all.

Exactly, this just doesn't pass the smell test.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join