It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Heard of Kailo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I was just browsing the Web this morning when I came across this thing called Kaillo. Kailo is a pain patch which you put on anywhere on your body to relieve pain. Of course, I'm baturally skeptocal, however, I am interested in trying it.

Supposedly, it works by sending electrical signals to the brain which tell it to not feel pain. Has anyone heard of this?

getkailo.io... b0e30e6341cd933ad02bf871dedb&contract_id=0&oid=567&device_type=PC&country_name=United+States
edit on 3-2-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I havent heard of the brand name but ive read up on the idea and heard good things. Hopefully it can slowly replace trad opiates and the like.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

fixed it for you

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Thanks for fixing it. Youtube has changed how some of its links are structured so i'm not sure how to post them sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Looks like somethings the villain puts on Spiderman to block his Spidey senses in the next Marvel movie. Toney Stark figures it out and alters it to enhance all the powers of the Avengers and they save the world again.

Outside of that there is no value in this product.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Read the reviews and they are about 90% negative. Great idea but fake.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I watched the video and nothing about it rang true to me. Having been in the medical field for over 40 years, and living with chronic pain for the last ten of those years, I would love for someone to come up with a miracle breakthrough for pain, but I seriously doubt that this is it.

I found this review very logical and likely very true.

samuelpinches.com.au...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There have been all sorts of thing like this using magnets of weak em pulses. they are all fake. The science behind them is BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There have been all sorts of thing like this using magnets of weak em pulses. they are all fake. The science behind them is BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I know a lot of people who would benefit from product like that. I would worry about the other parts the are affected and they do not tell you. Make you not think or feel in certain places.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Supposedly, it works by sending electrical signals to the brain which tell it to not feel pain. Has anyone heard of this?

Sounds like some snake oil, layered with lies and topped with a big ole heaping helping of bull#.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It sounds a lot like a ‘TENS’ device. I think there is probably a placebo effect even if the science is flawed and the efficacy is questionable.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I have used a tens unit for years. This doesn't look anything like a tens unit, and there is no way it could work like a tens unit.

The tens unit does provide temporary relief in some circumstances.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Willing to bet a lot of these snake oil devices are nothing but money laundering schemes. Only a small percentage will ask for their money back. Ideal way to launder money.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I read some reviews about this product first. Watched some ads running on google for this and depicting it to be nanopatch pain reliever. Placed an order. Let's see how it gonna works!

I found this review good.

www.top10gadgets.shop...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

CBD oil works great , why bother with this crap

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Okay. I can't give an update on Kailo but I want share my experience with Lifewave X39.

I was given 30 of the Lifewave X39 patches by a friend. She had bought them for her mother and she said they worked very well for her. She got some for me, she said she could see how painful mobility was for me.

I researched it and refused the gift. I told her that it sounded like a scam. I thanked her for thinking about me, but the scientific information being reported, made no sense, and it had all the elements of snake oil. She said she bought them for me and that I could do with them what I chose. She its free so why not give it a try.

I tried them. I have chronic pain all over, but the worse is in my knees, the left being worse than the right. I put the disk on my left knee. About 2 hours later I thought the pain was reduced, but I was convinced it was mind over matter. About 4 hours later I was beginning to doubt, because I was sure the reduction in pain had to be for some other reason. The true test would be the sleep test. I wake up 3 to 4 times a night with excruciating pain to both knees and a trip to the bathroom is a nightmare.

I was willing to admit the patch had some mild effect, if I made it through the night with only waking up twice. I was amazed when I slept through the night, the support pillow was on the floor and I was not having any pain to my knees. I was even more amazed that I could stand and walk to the bathroom with very little discomfort.

After 24 hours I was walking like I did before the joint injuries. My mother has a lot of pain to both her back and her knees. I put the patch on her and did not tell her what is was supposed to do. In fact, I told her that it was a patch they were selling that is supposed to help you lose weight and that I was sure it was a scam.

8 hours later my Mom said, "You know that patch you put on me to help me lose weight, I think is is helping my back." I didn't say anything. About 24 hour later, she was walking up straight, she wasn't bent over anymore, and she said that her back didn't hurt when she walked. It still hurt when she bent over though.

I gave 2 patches to 7 of my friends today. I told them they were given to me to try and that I was sharing with them to try. I strongly pushed that they are likely a scam. So I am waiting to hear what they have to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Does that come in a full body suit?

(post by shreerakhi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join