It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Oroville Dam contained in a recent Google image ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I could not help but notice a possible connection between the structure of the Oroville Dam and the image (plan ?) contained in the capital 'G' of the Google image.

Here is the clip ...

Followed with ....

Assuming the blue circle is planet Earth and the larger white circle is the Moon, the next full moon above Oroville Dam will be on February 8th 2020.
As the Moon is bigger then the date could be linked to when the Moon is next closest to Earth. This will occur on April 7 2020.

Oh yes, the Full Moon occurs at 23:33 on that day (February 8th 2020) when almost everyone is asleep giving maximum kill-rate.

Wondering if the Greek symbol Theta is for the "Debye temperature in solid state physics" hence Scalar Weaponary might be used.

I admit, this thread contains a lot of speculation. However, if anyone lives in that area, then they might want to move to high ground before midnight on the first date.
edit on Rpmp01pm by Rapha because: Midnight is only valid on the first date.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks, and Be Well.

I'll mark that on my calendar.

SEE! ATS is just not politics.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Here bigger..

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Here bigger..

If I was to mention that the character in the image looks like an ASIAN quaterback with anti-glare marks under his eyes, does that add a new slant to things?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I am giving you a S&F just for coming up with the "correlation."

Wrong or right, that is some remarkable pattern ascribing.

The things we humans can "see" never ceases to amaze me...definitely more credence than the Jesus cheeto I saw a while ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I am giving you a S&F just for coming up with the "correlation."

Wrong or right, that is some remarkable pattern ascribing.

The things we humans can "see" never ceases to amaze me...definitely more credence than the Jesus cheeto I saw a while ago.

Thankyou.

i guess we all pick a side and stick to it whilst walking our destined spiritual paths.

i am pondering if the second 'g' is rubble of the dam drifting down the river Thermalito Diversion Pool.

Fish are shown on the far right circle and books of theoretical physics are shown because that is what is used to orchestrate this event.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You’re sort of right. The blue circle is a planet, but it’s Neptune, not Earth.

The woman in the drawing is Mary Somerville, she helped discovery Neptune.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is just plain cool.

Well done!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Assuming the blue circle is planet Earth and the larger white circle is the Moon,

Assumption wrong. It's Neptune. Now what?

originally posted by: nerbot

If I was to mention that the character in the image looks like an ASIAN quaterback with anti-glare marks under his eyes, does that add a new slant to things?

No.
edit on 2/2/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
You’re sort of right. The blue circle is a planet, but it’s Neptune, not Earth.

The woman in the drawing is Mary Somerville, she helped discovery Neptune.

Thankyou for your research / knowledge.

So there might be a coincidence. Why would her discovery be linked to what could very well be linked with the Oroville Dam ?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Ok, then research unique events that occur on a yearly basis with Neptune or the date when the planet was discovered.

i saw a possible connection that might result in nothing. However, if the dam does indeed fail at 23:33 Feb 8th, then maybe, just maybe, real people living in the flood zones might be saved, if indeed the Dam is hit.

Take a wrongful assumption from a messenger and correct it with what you know. Don't flame them.
edit on Rpmp04pm by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The BBC actually did an article on this latest Google Doodle today.

Mary Somerville doodle

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

The BBC actually did an article on this latest Google Doodle today.

Mary Somerville doodle

Huh, I knew nothing much about her life...fascinating individual, amazing life. Appreciate the link, never know what clicking on a thread at ATS will bring you.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Ok, then research unique events that occur on a yearly basis with Neptune or the date when the planet was discovered.

So exactly what kind of theory are you proposing? Your first post indicated the Earth and Moon would be in conjunction over the sight of the dam. That would indicate a physical connection of gravitational forces. You don't exactly say that, but since you are making assumptions, that seemed to be the way you were leaning.

NOW you seem to be indicating something along the lines of astrology or synchronicity as the driving forces for this connection that you want someone to research. Quite obviously, you were not initially aware of what this Google Doodle represented until Chadwickus pointed it out.

Ironically enough, that is a perfect example of the Groundhog Syndrome, which is when one theory gets proven wrong, you withdraw that and pop out of a different hole entirely with a completely different theory.

It's not "flaming" you to ask for clarification or to point out your error of mistaking Neptune for the Earth. You seem to be literally all over the map here and it would enhance your argument if you could better explain your reasoning.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You're very welcome.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well since we won't know if this is anything until the 8th of this month, or the 7th of April (but let's not hope that this speculated event lasts from February 8th till the 7th of April), so we'll have to wait.

Though this could be either a planned event, an AI predictive event, or just neat speculation on our part. No matter what at least people will keep an eye on a very sketchy dam.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So exactly what kind of theory are you proposing? Your first post indicated the Earth and Moon would be in conjunction over the sight of the dam. That would indicate a physical connection of gravitational forces. You don't exactly say that, but since you are making assumptions, that seemed to be the way you were leaning.

NOW you seem to be indicating something along the lines of astrology or synchronicity as the driving forces for this connection that you want someone to research. Quite obviously, you were not initially aware of what this Google Doodle represented until Chadwickus pointed it out.

Ironically enough, that is a perfect example of the Groundhog Syndrome, which is when one theory gets proven wrong, you withdraw that and pop out of a different hole entirely with a completely different theory.

It's not "flaming" you to ask for clarification or to point out your error of mistaking Neptune for the Earth. You seem to be literally all over the map here and it would enhance your argument if you could better explain your reasoning.

Your post is entirely correct.

i just saw a image connection with what was contained within the capital 'G' of todays Google logo and the Oroville Dam. Just a shear, utter coincidence where the elite might very well be telling their guys to get out of "Dodge City" before it goes "bye-byes".

That is all. Nothing more than that.
If an event does happen, then give me no glory. Just accept the fact that the elite give out coming events to their subordinates well in advance, allowing them to save their sorry asses, whilst we, the peasents get wiped out.
edit on Rpmp04pm by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If an event does happen, then give me no glory.

If an incident does happen, you definitely get the glory. Thanks for responding the way you did.

top topics

join