It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Softball with AugustusMasonicus: Season III

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I wish I could say this thread is back by popular demand, but it isn’t. It was really just the same three pain in the ass members asking me over and over and over again to restart it but to be honest I don’t want to talk to any of you. Ever. Plus, the hassle of the PM system being broke made it inherently harder. I’m a Mason and that equals: lazy. However, being the weak-willed person that I am I finally caved from constant nagging.

To get this started off in memorable fashion I’ve recruited one of the site’s most prolific content contributors. He’s got all of you connecting dots and shoving your heads down rabbit holes salivating in anticipation of the big payoff at the end of the Q threads. Please welcome the master of the meme, Dashen.

Thanks for joining us today, let’s get right into it…

AM: There’s a lot of Q in your threads, they’re like really, really Q, will you ever add some L, B, T and G for diversity’s sake?

DA: As if the Q phenomenon is not already the most all-inclusively gay thing imaginable

AM: Give us the Cliff’s notes version of all 24 of them…

DA: Trump and his trolltastic MilATARI anime-fan weeaboo-junta of NSA and MILINTEL (Q Team) prevented Honest ol' Hillary Clinton from stealing 2016 and setting off a nuclear holocaust with Russia. Since that time, Trump and Q have been using several rather impolite, yet free speech friendly websites in tandem with twitter for public communications and disclosures to sidestep and taunt a hilariously corrupt and inept "Legacy Media Mafia".

Oh yea, and i somehow got doxxed by an unknown player and this happened ...

AM: When the sealed indictments finally do come out do you think Dershowitz will defend the two of us?

DA: We gots u fam.

AM: Anthony’s wiener went to jail, when will Bill’s?

DA: Do CIA agent/former Presidents go to jail? I figure he dies during a weird sex accident before seeing jail.

AM: Epstein was practically killed in your backyard, alibi?

DA: *frantically texting alan dershowitz*

AM: If not you than who?

DA:

or

He may not be dead.

AM: You’re kinda like the John Walsh of ATS, when you taking Comet Ping Pong and Podesta down?

DA: I identify more with Robert Stack.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt." -Corona Virus Man

AM: Trump Impeachment: Must see TV or smash your TV?

DA: so far smash, when team Trump starts sending out subpoenas, I will definitely enjoy the show.

• CriticalStinker
  • CoronaVirus, AKA Covid-19
  • Sublimecraft
  • Flyingclaydisk
  • LSU2018
  • JAGStorm
    edit on Mon Apr 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

AM: AOC and Schumer represent your city and state respectively, how do you sleep at night knowing this?

DA: Since I moved mostly back upstate to the boonies last year I sleep surrounded by a cartoonish arsenal of weaponry and empty liquor bottles.

AM: Who has the best shot versus Trump? The Quicker Sniff Her Upper, Jokeahontas, Larry David or Mayor Peter?

DA: Larry David/Cardi B ticket because things are only gonna get weirder:

AM: Why is Megs Megixiting? We want the dirt…

DA:

AM: Now for the Softballs. Favorite film?

DA: The 5th Element.

AM: Best bourbon you’ve ever had?

DA: Weird story, my friend and I serendipitously bought completely trash undrinkable bottles of gentleman jack(not bourbon I know) and Ridgewood Reserve 1792, respectively. for some reason we mixed both in a lowball and it became a smooth mellow work of art. I cant explain it, and no we weren't drunk yet. seems like a deep metaphor or something.

Otherwise corner creek reserve seems to beat much more expensive offerings

AM: Dashen is stuffing Jeffrey into a 55-gallon drum for his journey to New York Harbor, what soundtrack is playing?

DA:

AM: Meme me…

DA:

...Mmm...cheese pizza

AM: If you could sic the golem on one person with impunity who would it be?

DA: Are corporations still a person? Because Disney.

Dashen can be found in his deep underground hidey-hole off state-route "17" giving unsolicited medical advice, doing home-science experiments, and 2nd amendment related interpretive dance. The multiple overlapping government agencies surveilling Dashen speak fondly of him and oft consider adopting him as an inter-office pet. Last time he was seen he appeared feral, but in good spirits.

So, was it as awful as you hoped? Yeah? Good. It means you’ve got 11 more of these before I stop again. That’ll hopefully teach all of you to not pester me in my journalistic retirement. Next time go nag one of my sock accounts instead, they love the attention.

Dashen, we all appreciate you taking time from your endless threads that have insanely specific detail supplied by a person who no one can confirm is real and who may or may not be trolling all of you. I’m sure more dots were connected while you wasted your time answering these stupid questions. Your parting gift is an all-inclusive to this private island I just picked up on the cheap.

edit on Sun Mar 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Q sent me.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
The drawing is great, I like how the painter sneaked the erotic asphyxiation kink into his looks.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
The drawing is great, I like how the painter sneaked the erotic asphyxiation kink into his looks.

What really grabbed me was the obvious suicidal look on Epstein's face. This was a man who was done living.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Emotionally riveting!

Once again, you show why you are possibly one of the top 500 posters on this site.

I was touched by your prose. I haven't been so touched like this since that time in camp when I was 13 and the camp counselor put a knife to my throat.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You're a regular Rachael Madcow.

Of course a Dashen interview should be filled with memes.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My interviews can be just as rapey.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

It was fascinating to find out that he knows how I cut my pizza.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That should be obvious to anyone who has even for a moment researched reptilian, pizza eating masons.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What a blast. Almost want to call my doctor to thank her for prescribing me Tramadol. All I see is a collage of unmixable thoughts. Clean the mess now but remember,

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Man, that sounded like consenting to Augustus.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I am sure it was decoded in one of those Q coded posts. You are an icon and noteworthy here on ATS, so naturally after rearranging all letters with other letters, there will be found more tell alls on you!

Looking forward to the next 11 interviews!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I just fold it and eat it like sandwich. Because hand licking is always better than finger licking.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He was the counselor.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LOL THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE.

Suddenly I know who Q is. It's Jeffrey Epstein. All the dots connect.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He was the counselor.

Man, now you sounded like kavanaugh's accuser.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He was the counselor.

Man, now you sounded like kavanaugh's accuser.

Kavanaugh was the counselor, along with Q.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
And, just like that,...the Corona Virus suddenly seemed delightful.

Great interview, fellers.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So sad the camera is pointed away, as evident in the drawing. Now we only have the impression from Hillary's personal painter left.

I doubt she could hold that pose for long without assistance, too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join