It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen and Trump ~ Brexit Buddies & 4-D Chess Masters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Update 10-21-2021

Queen Elizabeth spent the night in the hospital for "preliminary tests".

Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

What are "preliminary" tests? I hope the Queen is OK.

-CareWeMust

originally posted by: The GUT
I found this opinion article quite interesting, well-written, and somewhat educational in understanding the political backdrop of Brexit and how it impacts those of us here in the USA as well.

It starts off giving due credit to Nigel (Sir Nigel someday soon I hope,) discusses the EU and related topics, but then begins to shed some light on what may have been going on behind the scenes between Trump and the Queen and—of course—Boris.

The piece is fairly wide-ranging and also mentions why the Queen is probably glad to see Harry (& Meghan) go: The Queen hates commies lol.

It gets even more interesting when the subject of Christopher Steele and the coup against POTUS makes an appearance.

The author opines about a recent Times of London article that left Steele hanging out to dry and suggests—to him—the Queen is back in control and some of the wayward spies are sidelined to the doghouse.

The signs have been building for weeks. But, the event that solidified for me that things are changing fundamentally is the Times of London story that former MI6 agent Christopher Steele “fabricated” most of the infamous Trump Dossier which spawned three years of political turmoil surrounding Donald Trump.

That Times article clearly leaves Steele out to hang and that doesn’t happen if there hasn’t been a complete change of scenery at the top of British governance…

…Brexit, along with the growing relationship between Johnson, the Queen and President Trump, created an opportunity to expose the rot that’s been on display for the past three and a half years.

The Queen rather surprised me when she came out last year and said it was time to get Brexit done. It was Royal as hell and I was impressed. I’m not sure about the rest of the Royal Stock—heh—but Queen Elizabeth is a pretty wise, tough, and resilient Lady after all it seems, and I give her a respectful bow. She’s grown on me. Maybe even moreso as the following seems to make sense:

The timing on this was note perfect. As the Senate waffled on whether to prolong this sham, the lynch pin to the case against the Trump campaign is cast aside by British Intelligence.

And, to me, taken with everything happening within the Royal Family tells me the Queen has finally returned to the board.

If Britain is sovereign again, then the Sovereign should be a factor again. Don’t think Trump treating her with deference and EU leadership with open disdain isn’t a factor here.

If there is a quid pro quo involving Donald Trump, look no further than his chat with the Queen last fall which the crazies tried so hard to stop. I’m sure Trump pledged an easy path to a trade deal in exchange for support in defeating the CIA coup against him.

Yes, Trump & Boris will craft a winner I’m quite sure. And, might I add, God Save the Queen.

On Brexit Day the Times They are a’changing

More on Queen Elizabeth from ATS Member Wide-Eyes: The Queen’s Speech

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join