It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN defended Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is something I was totally unprepared for . CNN anchor John King defended Republican senators questions about the whistleblower during the impeachment process .

It’s apparent his comments were spurned on by rand Paul .

"You're asking the Congress, the Senate now, to remove the President of the United States," King said. "It's a legitimate point for the president's team and the Republicans to say: 'Shouldn't we go to the very origin of this?'"

Snip

Republicans make a good point -- the whistleblower started all of this. Why hasn't the whistleblower been questioned?" he said. "Shouldn't the House Democrats have found a secure way to do that? It's a legitimate point of debate as we go through this

I’m sure the outrage on the left will soon follow.

Didn’t see that one coming.

I hope he doesn’t have a Twitter account .
edit on 31-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

If we see couple more of them doing that, means CNN raised the white flag.

Or maybe that guy just want to get fired.

Just one more thing. GAME OVER 😂👍
edit on 31-1-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

the whistleblower started all of this. Why hasn't the whistleblower been questioned?" he said.

They have not found anyone yet that is willing to lie , cheat , steal , and face an obvious contempt of Congress charge.
Easy answer to an easy question.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
" CNN defended Trump "

Well, there it is folks. The last sign of the coming Apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to: Gothmog

They have a transcript of his testimony.

Schiff classified it to put it under lock and key .

Probably for the same reason as yours .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
reply to: Gothmog

They have a transcript of his testimony.

Schiff classified it to put it under lock and key .

Probably for the same reason as yours .

If I was a betting man...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

They have not found anyone yet that is willing to lie , cheat , steal

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The whistleblower has no value. The released conversation killed his tall tattle tale. Then when the heat was turned up he changed his story. Said he didn't know where to report it which is a lie.

Every Government employee knows it's the IG. Annual training on it. What he is saying is he was too dumb to know that but smart enough to go tell the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, the President's #1 hater. Didn't even bother to research where to report it if he was not sure. 100% not believable on any level.

Trump's lawyers could go get his training records and demonstrate he knew exactly where to report it. All he can say at that point is he forgot and he would be laughed out the chamber proving it was a politically motivated hit job and crafted by Schiff to cause maximum damage.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Could be a sick ruse to somehow "legitimize" the whistleblower !!! 👁️ 🎱 👁️

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wonder if Trump will declassify the whistleblowers testimony after the impeachment hearing is over .

It might prevent the the redo liberals want when they lose .

Some Republican congressmen and Senators have read it in the secure reading room. They’re just not allowed to talk about it .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I agree. I think the whistleblower should be questioned. For everyone to see. So everyone can hear exactly what happened and how it happened.

To all the right wing members, be careful what you wish for. The “whistleblower” may turn out to be someone you never thought. And may have a lot more to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This...he had a chain of command to use. He didnt. Therefore it looks subversive.

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
A good witness to call would be the IG. Let them explain in the Senate, once and for all, the legal process. People are making very valid points, legal points and nobody seems to care that under the current guidelines he's not a whistlblower.

The IG does not accept second hand information. Says so in the guidlines. Who granted him whistleblower status is what I want to know. Get them on the stand to explain why they ignored the rules.

There is no protection for spreading second hand gossip which is what he did. One either has something or they do not. Take that crap to the beauty parlor or shutup about it.
edit on 31-1-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm sure most have seen this. Schiff family with daughters boyfriend Eric.

He didn't even bother to delete this tweet.

ETA: THAT'S why it's sealed.
edit on 1/31/20 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If any of that was true, why are they hiding him ?

He would have given a huge amount of credibility to the impeachment process .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I agree. I think the whistleblower should be questioned. For everyone to see. So everyone can hear exactly what happened and how it happened.

To all the right wing members, be careful what you wish for. The “whistleblower” may turn out to be someone you never thought. And may have a lot more to say.

We already know who the whistleblower is. It's Schiff's daughters boyfriend, Eric Ciaramella.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I kept hearing on the news this morning that Lamarr Alexander was going against having witnesses.
I am kind of ticked off about it.
I want witnesses.... a whole lot of them.
I want to hear all about the whole thing.
I want to hear what the whistleblower has to say. I want to know why the narrative that the whistleblower gave to Schiff to read in front of his committee into the Congressional Record differed so much from what numerous witnesses to the phone call heard and recorded.
I want to know the names of the people that the whistleblower got his information from. I want them to be charged and tried for their crimes.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We already know who the whistleblower is. It's Schiff's daughters boyfriend, Eric Ciaramella.

I doubt this is the last time his name pops up. If the Ukraine is looking into Burisma and the Bidens his name is going to surface. He was Biden's point man for Ukraine. Some think he's doing all this to protect himself. Somebody may be about to whistleblow on him basically.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why am I not surprised ?

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

snipped

If this was even remotely true, all the alleged "missing" parts of the phone call transcripts would have been published by now right? 😃

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join