It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Facing Criminal Charges In Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I have EXPERIENCED the exact opposite.

Glad to hear the furnace is fixed. Here's hoping you have plenty to eat.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
JOE BIDEN sinking so fast, look what CNN is doing to hide his slide...

CNN is dirty. A big turd in AT&T's portfolio of companies. And it's about to get worse, because CNN announced today that it's not releasing the final Iowa Caucus poll numbers to the Des Moines Register newspaper, as is customary during the weekend before the Caucuses.

Source: www.desmoinesregister.com...

RCP Average of Polls show Bernie Winning. MSM/DNC doesn't like that at all.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The mainstream media is in Total Denial of Joe Biden extorting Ukraine. Check out Chris "Fredo" Cuomo's recent statement on Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hope him and his son get nailed big time for their corruption.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is confident that he's going to win, and that he will also die in office, which is why he will name Michelle Obama as his Vice President.

Wait. Is this a serious comment? I'm a bit confused.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
February 29, 2020

ALERT!

UPDATE: The Criminal Probe into Joe and Hunter Biden was officially launched by Ukraine Prosecutors this week.

www.foxnews.com...

Wow...just as the Mainstream Media was pivoting away from Sanders, and back to Biden as their favorite for the Democratic Party's nominee for U.S. President.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

This is fake news - you're a liar. WARNING! Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51... He's the current Antichrist

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 29, 2020

ALERT!

UPDATE: The Criminal Probe into Joe and Hunter Biden was officially launched by Ukraine Prosecutors this week.

www.foxnews.com...

Wow...just as the Mainstream Media was pivoting away from Sanders, and back to Biden as their favorite for the Democratic Party's nominee for U.S. President.

Well atleast they are consistent. It appears thats two elections on a row that the DNC is going to run a candudate that is under a criminal investigation . Lol

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Shokin actually took it to court to get the investigation...the court ruled in his favor that they had to investigate his complaint...
Funny how in ukraine, I guess they press the charges before they even investigate??

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Shokin actually took it to court to get the investigation...the court ruled in his favor that they had to investigate his complaint...
Funny how in ukraine, I guess they press the charges before they even investigate??

May 21, 2020

A government Judge in Ukraine has ruled that former Vice President Joe Biden committed a criminal act.

The infamous story of Joe Biden’s effort to force the firing of Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in 2016 has taken a new legal twist in Kiev, just as the former vice president is sewing up the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in America.

In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.

The court had previously ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations in February to investigate Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Biden’s son Hunter worked.
Source:
justthenews.com...

Should the U.S. allow Ukraine to haul alleged criminal Joe Biden in for questioning?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caroline13456
Well, it's about time. President Trump's "Game Over" comment may not have been referring only to the Bolton idiocy but to Biden as well. Could this be the first domino? I'd like to see the entire sickening house of cards of the corrupt democratic party and the deep state come crashing down. Biden will not likely serve time as if he is convicted it will be in absentia but I would suggest his bid for the presidency may be all but done. Couldn't happen to a creepier guy. I wonder if charges against Hunter are to follow.

Link 1

Link 2

October 16, 2020

I hope the USA gets to put Joe (and any potentially guilty associates) on trial first, even though Ukraine asked for him 10 months ago.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join