It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Facing Criminal Charges In Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

FBI is more like a legal mercenary in the USA... I say this because there is more than one faction of FBI. When those packages of powder was picked up by the FBI just before the FBI could get there... You got so many FBI badges its ridiculous. I think some someone in the government sent those packages to members of their own government and when they got caught they sent their own FBI agents to retrieve the packages before the FBI who had jurisdiction got the evidence. My point is... FBI is just a badge saying your God on US soil. A bunch of characters playing God.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Wow the left has really bury their heads go ahead do some research both prosecutors say Biden is dirty how do you explain that

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who looked

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If trump suspected Biden he should have informed the Fbi

I suspect him should I report that to the FBI?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Nothing you say is going to change the fact that a criminal complaint isnt the same as criminal charges!!
He filed a criminal complaint. Anyone can file a criminal complaint and alot of criminal complaints go no further that a preliminary investigation. Matter of fact, sometimes the one who makes up the complaint ends up in legal trouble because its shown that they knew danged well the story they were telling was just a pack of lies..

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Worried?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Smells of election year smearing.

Kinda like "lock her up" with nothing really happening after the election.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Depends on what you think I am worried about.. lol...
If you are talking about my personal finances at the moment, oh heck ya. I just love it when I end up looking at the possibility of peanut butter and crackers as a diet.
Health, again oh ya..
Bidens??? Lol... na, I have more important concerns... this crap just serves as a much needed distraction. And, why should I be worried, really? I'm pretty sure I am not gonna be around to see the seeds that are being planted now bare fruit. In the end, my last message to yous would be, yous made your bed, have fun laying in it.
But, I am pretty sure the bidens can take care of themselves and would love to see Warren get the nomination.
But it seems that trump kind of got his announcement of the investigation after all, doesnt it? Kind of makes you wonder why he went through all that hassles when all that had to be done was for shokin to file a complaint and let the alt right media wing nuts twist the story.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

If I am reading your sources right it is Viktor Shokin that filed the criminal complaint.

If that is what the investigation is based on then I don't think it will go anywhere. I would place it about the same as a frivolous law suite. For those that don't remember Viktor Shokin is the guy that was firing prosecutors who were going after other prosecutors that were shaking down businesses. They were caught with millions in cash and diamonds after a raid based off complaints about extortion. After that people were protesting for Shokin's removal because of corruption.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If you are talking about my personal finances at the moment, oh heck ya. I just love it when I end up looking at the possibility of peanut butter and crackers as a diet.
Health, again oh ya..
Bidens??? Lol... na, I have more important concerns...

Strange way you have of showing it.

When I was worried about where my next meal was coming from, I was filling out applications and calling for interviews. When I was worried about health care, I was checking prices and government assistance programs. You? You jump in a thread about Joe Biden being under investigation in Ukraine... not the economy, not healthcare, Joe Biden.

Yeah... let me know how that helps your food or healthcare situation. I might want to try it next time.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why ignore the very next part of the sentence, "this crap just serves as a much needed distraction"?

I agree with dawnstar, why the heck do people think others taking part in an online discussion have to be worried, scared or desperate instead of just shooting the breeze on ATS?

edit on 1-2-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm disabled... stopped driving when I about blacked out while driving down the road... maybe it would please you for me to pass out and run off the road and off the cliff, possibly into one of the rooftops below but it probably wouldn't please anyone in the house I could land on.
And, I am on medicaid...
I am worried about eating because I value warmth more than heat and the furnace broke down and needed to be fixed.
And, I was playing on the most recent thread on healthcare.. as far as I know, I can play on any thread I chose to. I chose this one. If I am bugging you, you are free to go play on a different thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I'm disabled... stopped driving when I about blacked out while driving down the road... maybe it would please you for me to pass out and run off the road and off the cliff, possibly into one of the rooftops below but it probably wouldn't please anyone in the house I could land on.
And, I am on medicaid...
I am worried about eating because I value warmth more than heat and the furnace broke down and needed to be fixed.
And, I was playing on the most recent thread on healthcare.. as far as I know, I can play on any thread I chose to. I chose this one. If I am bugging you, you are free to go play on a different thread.

Seriously? You are a Trump supporter and this is your life situation. Trump will be coming after your disability. then what are you going to do?

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Why ignore the very next part of the sentence, "this crap just serves as a much needed distraction"?

Because I honestly skipped over it without meaning to. Fair catch.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Where did you get the idea that I am a trump supporter?
And, thank you... I've been trying to forget about that big arse, time to use the last of my money and buy a gun and some bullets and blow my brains out, worry!

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Where did you get the idea that I am a trump supporter?
And, thank you... I've been trying to forget about that big arse, time to use the last of my money and buy a gun and some bullets and blow my brains out, worry!

Sorry about that. Bad assumption.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And, I am on medicaid...

I am disabled as well. Heart issues. I walk with a cane now. I can still drive a short distance (thankfully because I am the only driver on this rural mountainside), but long trips are just too much. Hour and a half, max. I had to have help to get to the family Christmas celebration this year... it was 2 hours away.

The thing is that Trump, at least someone in Trump's administration, is directly responsible for me even having that disability and that Medicare. Without it, I would not be choosing between heat and food... I would have neither! Thanks to the Obama administration, I went without healthcare... ANY healthcare... when I really needed it. So you can stop with the "poor me" excuse... we're in similar situations, except that I hope you can find someone to fix the furnace (if I knew you needed help and was close by, I would probably try to fix it myself), while you are calling for the man directly responsible for me having anything to be removed from office.

You may someday come to the realization that when you call for others to be indigent, you will not get much sympathy for your own financial shortcomings.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Trump will be coming after your disability.

You can stop lying through your teeth any time now.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The furnace is fixed and paid for. Thus the worry over food...
Lol.. calling for trump to be removed....ya, okay. But I think I was the one that was pointing out that the dems would have to present the case of the century to convince the republicans to remove him while at least some on the right were talking civil war type conditions if he was removed.
All this doesnt dismiss the fact that a criminal complaint is not equal to criminal charges. And, truth does matter.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I guess time will tell if it's a lie or not but I've heard the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join