It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAME OVER, Trump declares as Old Bolton, Schiff Videos Surface amid Senate impeachment Trial

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow so here's a pickle. So I am surprised on this. I mean in lieu of his book did John Bolton forgot about this video or had he thought that it was lost, destroyed or otherwise? This is quite damming including Adams comments. So what else can I say but read the thread and watch the video. In lieu of the above the "show" cant go on? Right?

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid Senate impeachment trial

A string of newly resurfaced video clips of former national security adviser John Bolton spurred President Trump and his supporters Wednesday to highlight what they described as serious credibility questions -- raised by both Democrats and Republicans -- amid the Senate impeachment trial, as the president tweeted, "GAME OVER!" In his tweet, Trump linked to an interview of Bolton in August 2019 where he discusses Ukraine policy. In the Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty interview clip, Bolton made no mention of any illicit quid pro quo, and acknowledged, as Republicans have claimed, that combating "corruption" in Ukraine was a "high priority" for the Trump administration. Bolton also called Trump's communications with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "warm and cordial," without mentioning any misconduct. It seemingly contradicted reported assertions in Bolton's forthcoming book that Trump explicitly told him he wanted to tie military aid to Ukraine to an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden. (Zelensky has said his communications with Trump involved no pressure for any investigation.)

edit on 30-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

Live long and prosper United States of America!

edit on 30-1-2020 by Waterglass because: tyo and added

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This has been posted. It's top of the flagged.

And what Bolton says publically, while he still had a job with the administration...isn't worth much.

Trump can say game over all he likes and as much as all his supporters want to believe that - it isn't over.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

At this point, I think attacking Bolton isn't warranted quite yet. We haven't seen the passage released from his "book", and he hasn't said anything publicly, that I am aware of. All we have is the NYTimes spin article. And based on previous happenings, it's entirely possible that it's made up.

I'm reminded of something a great person once said.

"Pics, or it never happened"

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
This has been posted. It's top of the flagged.

And what Bolton says publically, while he still had a job with the administration...isn't worth much.

Trump can say game over all he likes and as much as all his supporters want to believe that - it isn't over.

not until the vote to acquit. Then, it's over.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

RICH! This coming from an administration that glibly claims they have the right to lie to the press, and from a president who's lied more than 15,000 times during his presidency.

Get them both under oath, and then see what they say.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah. And he will be acquitted, no doubt.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

RICH! This coming from an administration that glibly claims they have the right to lie to the press, and from a president who's lied more than 15,000 times during his presidency.

Get them both under oath, and then see what they say.

Hells YEA! We need some honest politicians round here. You go grab the first one you see and we can get started Making the Government Great again..MGGA!!! (I'm not sure how to pronounce that)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
a reply to: network dude

Yeah. And he will be acquitted, no doubt.

no doubt.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Hells YEA! We need some honest politicians round here. You go grab the first one you see and we can get started Making the Government Great again..MGGA!!! (I'm not sure how to pronounce that)

drēm ȯn

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Due to the unfair House proceedings, and the Schiff-Ciaramella-Vindman entrapment scheme, this should be ended.

Trump stays Innocent

DOJ investigates the entrapment conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
just my view :

but - isnt the supheana of witnesses - only a onerous and time-consuming chore - IF they dont want to testify ?

i has been involved in several legal cases - both as a prosecution and defence witness - sometimes against my will [ i once upped to turkey - on a contract i didnt want - to escape a trail where the prosecution attempted to call me - but thats anther tail ]

but i digress -

are none of the prosecution witlesses - oops sorry witnesses - prepated to take the stand - voluterr ???????????????????

if so - just wow

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The whole Bolton thing might just be a clever ruse.

We haven't actually seen anything with our own eyes yet have we ?

The book "Leak" had to come from a White House deep cover mole, so therefore, might be all BS 😃

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

John Bolton volunteered to testify is subpoenaed. His attorney has advertised that Bolton has new, yet unrevealed first hand insight into the Ukraine issues.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, it sure has Trump in a tizzy!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: ignorant_ape

John Bolton volunteered to testify is subpoenaed. His attorney has advertised that Bolton has new, yet unrevealed first hand insight into the Ukraine issues.

Good bet the "unrevealed first hand insight into the Ukraine issues" will further exonerate Trump and all Trump supporters !!!! 😎

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Well, it sure has Trump in a tizzy!

That's exactly what "they" want you to think !!😎

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There is another old video of Schiff calling Bolton basically a scumbag and untrustworthy. Now he wants him as a viable witness LOL. This has to be one of the first Impeachment trials to use historical instant replay. Most of them, there is footage of them saying the exact opposite of what they are saying now LOL!!

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I was hoping for a vid of Shifty throwing Bolton under the bus but the link only shows a short clip of Obama and Bolton.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This all when the transcript "facade" was still being cleverly edited.... So Bolton was doing damage control and saying what everyone in the Trump cabinet were told to regurgitate...

Ya.. Game over

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

You are correct and I will have the mods take it down. I always do an ATS search before I drop a thread but the other didn't pop up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join