It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Heak she can set by The Done of the Rock in the New Temple and proclaim herself "gOD"

AOC as "gOD " ?

Oh, you mean AOC as "g.O.D." !! Sure !! Absolutely, totally different !

AOC is a "g.O.D", a "giant Oversized Dingbat"....

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yea, she is just a commentator bro. It's like saying Tucker Carlson for POTUS. I will stick with a proven female leader that already has experience making tough decisions in various leadership roles. Trump gained that experience by owning and operating many successful businesses at least. Sure some failed, just like not every mission on the ground is a success and not every portfolio churns out positive dividends.

Why are you contrasting Candace with Trump? I was suggesting her instead of AOC as the first female President, but if you've read any of my responses about this subject, you'd know I'm all in on Trump being President for the next 12 years at least (DJT wins re-election in a landslide) - then Don Jr, has an 8 year stretch, maybe with Candace as his VP to get her some experience, then Candace runs as Prez.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Gaawd I can only hope..

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Actually I was comparing Candace to Joni Ernst. I mentioned Trump only in the context of having leadership experience in regards to the role of the presidency to pre empt any haters attempts at whataboutism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join