It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump unveils Middle East peace plan with two-state solution, tunnel connecting West Bank and Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What is it the Palestinians want they won't get here? What is it they want they do get?

Probably at least some of the land they have lost over the years due to settlements I would guess.
Probably other things as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

What is it the Palestinians want they won't get here? What is it they want they do get?

Well for starters maybe an independent state that doesn't look like a checkerboard?

Who knows what else...maybe they should have asked?

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: toolgal462
Dems say, "DERP, PEACE BAD. ORANGE MAN BAD DERP"

he must be impeached for this

he is attempting to influence the 2020 election. impeach

Agreed, their 'derp'-age is epic.

Funny how everybody is on point in this thread and addressing the issue yet the only people calling "DERP, PEACE BAD. ORANGE MAN BAD DERP" are trump supporters...

Peace

Funny, I thought the way that you have been 'on point' was funny.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.bing.com...

the link has a graphic map of a roadway... which could mirror an underground tunnel some 91 miles in length

a high speed subway would lessen the 2 hour, in the sun ride, between the 2 points

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrateCanadian
And soon to come.. Sudden destruction.

Birth Pains to come.

Guess I'm not the only one.

One hand... Wonderful. Someone is finally doing something selfless for a change.

Other hand... It might be the anti-christ or this is part of what Daniel said is to come.

+ Virus
+ National Divide
+ UN planning on stepping in to solve the virus issue and prohibit travel... Including in the US where we don't allow outsiders to rule us.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Mehhh...like I said, c'est la vie.

Got any input on the topic or are we back on this?

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I have laughed at your input, doesn't that show you where I stand?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
peace is futile, because the people who run izreal, they love aparthide, profit, and power.

why should they buy land, when they can march in and 'take' land.

why should they give these people an equal vote, and mozes forbid, get more semites into office there, who would want equality.

the people who run izreal are a very 'do as i say not as i do' kind of people.

hence, 'peace is futile' as long as the r0thschilds own izreal, and according to the balf0ur document, they own izreal.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

He will always be dogged. He could cure every disease known to mankind and death itself and they would find something to impeach him over doing it.

But let us not let that person take us off track, this thread is about a possible peace plan that Palestine won't even bother to negotiate at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Probably at least some of the land they have lost over the years due to settlements I would guess.
Probably other things as well.

This deal does that, it doubles their current land. They won't get everything back, but that is the problem with waging war for 100 years and losing every time, you lose something when you lose. If they won the war 100 years ago do you think we would be discussing a 2 state solution? It would be all theirs.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well for starters maybe an independent state that doesn't look like a checkerboard?

Peace

They are being asked. This is a starting point, they have been asked to negotiate from this starting point. Or are you saying Palestine should determine Israel's starting point, is that your actual position?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

And yet the only ones who have any interest in peace in the past 100 years is Israel. Funny how the 'peaceful' ones are the ones who invaded and started this entire conflict and have kept it burning bright the whole time.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Peace

They are being asked. This is a starting point, they have been asked to negotiate from this starting point. Or are you saying Palestine should determine Israel's starting point, is that your actual position?

No I get it...here's our plan and if you don't accept it you are against a peacefull resolution.

I'm all for peace and any attempt at it but I am sceptical about the way it is presented to both sides.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

And what plan has Palestine ever come up with? Do tell.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Peace

No I get it...here's our plan and if you don't accept it you are against a peacefull resolution.

I'm all for peace and any attempt at it but I am sceptical about the way it is presented to both sides.

Peace

Stop repeating the same falsehoods. That is not what happened. It was here is our starting point, let's talk and figure this out, and Palestine said nope we won't negotiate at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

These sound like great ideas but shouldn't Trump sort out his own country?

yeah!!
how dare he!!!

try to make peace????

There's nothing wrong with making peace.

Except Trump, as the American President, has no actual right to interfere in the politics of other countries. He also has significant problems in the country where he does have authority. Things like the national debt, homelessness, healthcare funding, an opiates crisis and internal divisions.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There's nothing wrong with making peace.

awesome!!!

Except Trump

oops
lol
hopeless

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

He will always be dogged. He could cure every disease known to mankind and death itself and they would find something to impeach him over doing it.

Yes, but when they lose the House, the demwits won't be actually to do anything but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

These sound like great ideas but shouldn't Trump sort out his own country?

He did. The US has an amazing economy, for the first time the bottom 40% are seeing the biggest gains.

Or are you claiming until everything is perfect in America with a rainbow over every house no President should try to help this situation?

The US national debt has exceeded US GDP for all three years of Trump's first term.

This has never happened for any President in America's history.

The US is currently living on credit that is beyond its means to service.

The US economy is not amazing. It has never been worse.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

But if excessive government debt burdens on future generations keep you up at night, there’s a simple solution: buy Treasury securities with the money saved from low current taxes and bequeath those securities to your kids.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join