It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Symbols of The 13 Houses (that rule our world)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Riffrafter

Can you expand a little on who or what these groups are?

Who calls the shots. NASA (Na sir ( from sirius) Is occultic in origin set up by a group of 32/33 level masons and Thelema practioneers. Our world of space view is siffted through the teachings of a secret society shrouded in mystery and symbolism. Have a look at the names of NASA missions if in any doubt. They are blatantly Kemetic in origin.

Hi Purplemer,

I will be back soon with interesting research regarding astronomy and astrology.

We don't have a time of birth for Theresa May, which when looking at parans aren't as important, for we look at day starts being ancient Greek, sunset before date, modern midnight or ancient Egyptian sunrise day start, so by different methods both her and Boris Johnson have connections to Sirius.

It is a belief of some astrologers That those that have Sirius in their birth chart can reach high office but need to guard against getting thier fingers burnt, which happened to Theresa May, she was born on 1st October 1956 in Eastbourne, UK.
en.wikipedia.org...
She also has an alignment to Alnilam
A lot of astrologers believe in a different measure with doesn't show up in astronomy, regarding fixed stars called projected on to the ecliptic measure, and by this at time of birth of Boris Johnson has Sirius culminating, i wonder what his fate will be?
astrologyking.com...

I will be starting a thread on 46 American Presidents soon.
edit on 4-2-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Very interesting post OP !

The 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier is an interesting read on this subject....

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: astonishingly

Wow trippy story...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

As someone who is from the Merovingian line (and can certainly proof it with documentation and other things) I assure you our "sign" isn't up there. Don't confuse the 13 bloodlines with the procession of the equinoxes. Those are ages and nothing to do with bloodlines. I can also tell you as a Merovingian I've never seen or heard anyone using those hand gestures in that way. That has more to do with other types of programming but it's not bloodline related in any way.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This OP reminds me of Hidden Hand from years back.....

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You know nothing when say something like this !
The true secret groups who are control this world are those big super deities in many religions and in many temples around the world.

Those stupid 13 house or ancient families have no true power !
They are going to be hunt down and be eliminated once they "cross" the line !
They have no true power !

(post by MessiahBuddhaSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RealMessiahBuddha HAHAHA that's pretty cute! Keep thinking that. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sheer entertainment, so much advanced on Netflix I gotta tell ya. Reincarnation, astrology, rulling houses..you never really get sick of this stuff, so many ways to present it, so many angles, so many laughs.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88 There are answers to your questions. If you are open to learning about the gap theory then you can begin to understand that there may have been previous falls of angels and this earth may have a much older story. Some people like myself consider the first book of Enoch Canon. This fills in a lot of those gaps without contradicting anything. This is also just the tip of the iceberg.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join