It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Symbols of The 13 Houses (that rule our world)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Can you expand a little on who or what these groups are?

Who calls the shots. NASA (Na sir ( from sirius) Is occultic in origin set up by a group of 32/33 level masons and Thelema practioneers. Our world of space view is siffted through the teachings of a secret society shrouded in mystery and symbolism. Have a look at the names of NASA missions if in any doubt. They are blatantly Kemetic in origin.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It's all in the "The big secret is....." thread. As far as I can tell, the 40-week cycle relates to the creation of a new human. The idea is that a project can come to fruition in 40 weeks.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

It's all in the "The big secret is....." thread. As far as I can tell, the 40-week cycle relates to the creation of a new human. The idea is that a project can come to fruition in 40 weeks.

the number 40 often represents trial or hardship, tests that must be passed to prove yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

But there isnt. And the chaos of life, and the randomness of fate and causality. Is all that exists. And not only is all of life but the whole of existence is a zero sum game. And so everything, is exactly just that. A game.

Does it make you sad to feel this way?

Disconnected?

That somehow you are not part of a greater whole - whatever that might be?

I don't know what I'm going to find when I shuffle off this mortal coil, but I absolutely believe we're more than random bits of cells that somehow organized themselves into today's human being.

Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Standard disclaimers apply. Etc...

edit on 1/31/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

But there isnt. And the chaos of life, and the randomness of fate and causality. Is all that exists. And not only is all of life but the whole of existence is a zero sum game. And so everything, is exactly just that. A game.

Does it make you sad to feel this way?

Disconnected?

That somehow you are not part of a greater whole - whatever that might be?

I don't know what I'm going to find when I shuffle off this mortal coil, but I absolutely believe we're more than random bits of cells that somehow organized themselves into today's human being.

Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Standard disclaimers apply. Etc...

Sadness is a choice, an attitude we permit in our hearts. Inability to command the emotion and direct your thoughts is a matter of discipline, not a judgment from the universe.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Weird. I have a vague memory or dream that two police came to my door asking me if I had gotten the information I posted here from anyone - I told them "No, it was my theories after studying the field for years." Then the officers told me to "please not stir up anything", and then left. There was this third person in the background which I could not look at for some reason. Did I dream it or did it really happen (ie mind control trying to erase my memories of it). I have done samatha meditation since my early teens and I have a strong mind and I might be able to resist mind control to some degree because of it. If it was just a dream, it was pretty cool.

-MM
edit on 1-2-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: dug88

The cycle of precession lasts 25,800 years, and there are 12 constellations of the Zodiac. So, roughly every 2,150 years, the sun’s position at the time of the March, or vernal, equinox moves in front of a new zodiac constellation. The Age of Aquarius begins when the March equinox point moves out of the constellation Pisces and into the constellation Aquarius. When will that be? There’s no definitive answer. Various interpretations give different answers to this often-asked question. If Jesus was the symbol that started the Age of Pisces, then we will enter the House of Aquarius in 2,150.

-MM

The story of Jesus is just appropriated from a bunch of older myths anyway.

Which ones?

Horus,Innana, Dionysus, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Osiris, Asclepius, Attis, and Adonis

It is not a coincident that all these holy people were so similar in their life-work - it's an ancient template used by The House of the Sun and full of their symbols. The biblical story of Jesus’ life, from birth to death, is symbolic of the path of the sun through the Zodiac in the course of one (solar) year (sun is born in Capricorn zodiac Dec 25th after standing still for 3 days and dies in Capricorn again at Easter):

-12 disciples = symbol for the 12 Houses and the 12 zodiac signs
-Born 25th of december = vinter equinox symbol where the sun rises in Capricorn constellation after standing still for 3 days
-Jesus first symbol was the fish = Symbol marking that he marked the start of The Age Phiecies
-Dies on a cross = symbol of the Constellation of Cygnus (ie "the Swan") which lies in Capricorn zodiac.
-Shepards at the births of Chirst = Shepards are the families, we're the sheep. Also, the stars Errai (transalted to Shepard) and Alfirk (translated to flock) in the Constellation of the King (Jesus was the King of Kings, remember) which are all inside Capricorn.
-Star stood still over the birthplace of christ = The sun, after it reaches its lowest point of declination, on December 22, Hesitates in Place for three days, before re-ascending northward toward the vernal equinox
etc.

Once you understand their internal language of symbols, you can understand what the uninitiated can't. Here is Jesus (the son or "sun", sun symbol is the yellow halo behind his head) in the center of the zodiac, circled by his 12 disciples (or 12 zodiacs) matched with their zodiac sign. And who are the fishes in their net - that's us, their sheep.

-MM

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

wrong, wrong, and wrong.

you've made a commendable effort, but i am afraid that you are putting your ducks in the wrong holes.

and worse, you haven't given us anything that we haven't seen before. your whole model is so oversimplified, it's almost insulting.....

.... woo woo.... look at my secret informationz.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Hebrew 12 Tribes of Israel? It is strange how these zodiac connection keeps popping up in every religion almost - 12 families reference, perhaps?

-MM

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Thanks rabbit.. Have a carrot

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Have you not read the thread before? Do you have no interest in secret societies?

Have you ever heard of this theory before? It is actually not theory, it is fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I have much interest in secret societies. Its hard to disern the truth is all. Just posted at the back of the our sewcond sun thread about the freemasons / nasa and thelema ritual. I will put a thread up about it when I have time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you enjoyed your carrot :-)

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dude, none of you will be around in a few generations. Everything is but dust in the wind.

Second.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What makes you think I am disconnected?

I am more connected to the chaos and ridonculous of it all then any of you all, also to the causality of it all, like Marduk bringing order out of chaos, and sometimes the opposite. I am like the total sum of it all, and then some.

The above quote you quoted. Is not an opinion, or a theory, or even a guess. Its a mere fact. So no, not sad at all. So supper happy. And also so super happy that all of this wont last forever. Oh ya brah, a snake biting its own tail, may as well call me the bird of Hermes, eating my own wings to make me tame.

Anyways. Does it matter? Words on a screen are even less the words written in stone, in fact even less then words written in sand. The past and the future are all a rainbow hued kaleidoscope of a #storm in my present. Lucky me eh?

Gee guy? Why so serious? All eventualities will and always point ever but to one end. A dead end.

You know the philosophers stone, the transmutation of all matter into other stuff. Like, turning gold into pink fluffy unicorns. Or turning air into gold, now that's a very rich atmosphere. Even though nobody would be around to breath it.

Thermodynamics right? Its all like magical and stuff. See even this blue guy agrees with me. You should to.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Great thread of truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I didn't think you were disconnected. I asked if you felt disconnected in light of what you posted.

It seems the answer is obviously not.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
MerkabaMeditation

I learned the merkaba meditation online through an entity by the name of Omni. I went out into a field and lay down and imagined a spinning pyramid coming up through the center of the Earth and an inverted spinning pyramid descending from the sun. The pyramids interlocked and formed a star of golden light. I approached it, put my hands on it, and pushed through into the center. There was a room with a crystal in the middle emanating light from source. The star spiralled up into the heavens and I called upon my highest available guides guardians and angels to come forward and communicate with me. I got the distinct impression there was a man and a woman who were partners, and then there was a third being which I could not focus on because it was just light.

I asked each of them if they were in alignment with my Divine path of love and service, to which the male and female responded "Yes" and the light being responded "I am". I got the distinct feeling the woman's name was Athena but could not tell the others names. Having been into Greek and Roman mythology as a child, I kind of felt like maybe the name I got was because Athena was my favorite of the goddesses and I was projecting.

I then imagined the star spiral back down to my body in the field and I got up and walked home. Two mornings later I was waking up from sleep and there was a man in my room talking to me about my life as though we were old friends and it was perfectly normal until my waking consciousness realized what was going on and said "who are you?" To which he responded "I am Ashtar" . This kind of freaked me out so I jumped out of bed and set the intention to sever the connection.

I got on my computer and did some web dowsing. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that there are books of information online channeled of three entities named Athena, Ashtar, and Sananda. Athena and Ashtar are intergalactic space commanders under Lord Sananda who is the soul of Jesus and they are still working on operation save planet earth! Having been a Christian and sci-fi/fantasy nerd, I felt like I was getting pranked by the universe because my biggest fantasy would be to have Angel aliens adopt me as their earthly emissary to help clean up shop on the planet.

This was all almost 20 years ago and I have since learned of project blue beam, secret societies, and other beings who have the ability to project dreams, words, thoughts, images, and ideas into your mind - making you think you're talking to Angels. Not really sure where/when/how this all comes together, but figured it's time I make an account and start to communicate here after 20 years of lurking.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: astonishingly

Great story, thanks for sharing.

-MM

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why would you ask such a silly question when thought and afterthought are the same. Notice that is not a question, and like you, I to have answered to the obvious.

Carry on.

Indeed, we are in concord, of words upon words that and while by different means. All say the same thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: astonishingly
20 Years of lurking? On ATS?

Wow brah! Thats a lot of lurking. I think I did about 20 seconds of lurking, maybe not even that.

On the whole dream thing? I would not put to much stock into it. You know what dreams may come. Last dream I had came true, in fact, they all came true in one way or another, or at least the ones that I remembered. The last one. It involved me walking all so happily and unwittingly into what is potentially a whole host of potentials.

Like oil and water, the voice upstairs kept me stranded by myself downstairs.

But in all it was just a warning that I may be walking straight into a ghost house, and not even know it.

Or? A warning to get it right this time around. Or? Just a warning to get the funk out of there. Or? Just more nothing about nothing. Because as we all know, nothing from nothing begets nothing.

Or? just more nonsense of the mind projecting and structuring itself using imagery while you sleep, as its how the mind structures itself to prepare for the eventual morning and operations of being in the present. Or? I could end up in the future, spending a whole lot more time on that project, building something of that possible future. Or? Well I could go on. But dreams are just dreams, and when the morning comes you wake and go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join