It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien autopsy Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Have not seen this one before among the many "autopsy" videos floating around out there.
Cannot say if its real or fake, either way its well made if fake.

Not much information to go on, so I wonder if anyone here know the background story to this one ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Might want to mute the sound, the music was annoying, IMO.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They don’t act like surgeons, remind me of creepy old men with a fetish of some kind

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

As there's no way to establish the provenance of the video due to lack of details it's impossible to say for sure but it appears to have been shot on video rather than film and looks like a stage managed event rather than an actual autopsy.

The ET looks like a fairly well made prop , the cut on its shoulder is a nice detail.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Black and white film = fake

They do this to hide flaws.

It amazes me the lengths people will go through to hoax footage.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Apparently some people believed Ray Santilli's fake autopsy video, other than medical examiners who thought it looked fake. So it's apparently not that hard to make a somewhat realistic looking alien autopsy video if the people watching it don't have much knowledge of autopsies.

This video is apparently only about 70 seconds which loops multiple times to make it over 4 minutes long.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There is no way for me to be able to tell if this one is real or fake. With that said. My guess would be that at least one of these leaked videos of this stuff is likely to be real. The hard part is to separate fact from fiction. Good luck on your journey into this dark path you follow.

Kocag

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

every real autopsy // post mortem examination i have seen has had " running commentary "

and further - all such proceedures follow a rigid " check list " - experienced examiners dont actually need to " tick each item " - but still follow the list by rote - as it both concurs with the report format used - and is clear to everyone that views // reviews it for legal cases or coronors courts etc

yes - i know this is alledgedly a EBE exam - but why are professionals going to break habits that are so ingrained ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Apparently some people believed Ray Santilli's fake autopsy video, other than medical examiners who thought it looked fake.

This is an important point in ufology generally.

Peel away the genuine EXPERTS who can spot nonsense a mile away, and so long as there is enough surface waffle and babble that sounds convincing enough, there will always be enough punters on the street who will be hooked. KER-CHING!

Bob Lazar is a prime example - his well-rehearsed scientific babble is immediately laughed out of the room by scientific experts (many on ATS, too).

And whatever the current young 'up-and-coming scientific genius' and UFO enthusiast Deep Prasad may say in support of Lazar, the majority of serious scientists will still be giggling into their beers.

edit on 28-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It doesn't feel genuine to me, however, we have to ask why someone would spend so much time, and obviously money, on a clip that will ultimately bring them nothing? People do some strange things.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
It amazes me the lengths people will go through to hoax footage.

And expense! It is a pretty nice prop, and building something like that would not be easy, cheap and anatomically plausible even if you were a professional. And all for a bit of footage that's barely a minute long?

If it's a government agency, that's a lot of trouble to go through to muddy the waters on something that most people don't believe in anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Right, I just don’t understand the motivation.

Obsession and attention whoring, are the only ones I can come up with.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Right, I just don’t understand the motivation.
Obsession and attention whoring, are the only ones I can come up with.

Yeah, but that would require them to actually come forward at some point and say, "I did this; I'm a genius; please give me a job on a movie," or something. But that rarely if ever happens. We still don't know for sure who cooked up all the CARET drone stuff, and they put a ton of time and effort into it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
They don’t act like surgeons, remind me of creepy old men with a fetish of some kind

Rubber doll technology is really something these days.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Rubber doll technology is really something these days.

I can see why they call you weird guy 🤨

To true, joking aside, it does look like a doll

😁🥂

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I saved your video to watch later on Youtube.
The next day I watched Project Blue Book, Season 2, Episode 2.
I thought I was watching the same video.

Now when I look at your original I see it is not the same, but very close. Close enough that it may be a different take with different doctor uniforms.

Pause the vid below at the 2:28 mark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just thinking - if these beings arrive openly, and I'm finally a qualified personal trainer at the gym, and they want to start body-building - which weights would I start them off on?

OK, buddy here's two table-spoons ...

Hey, we all have to start somewhere.

(P.S. Although, I'd not going to lie, you're never going to look like Arnie, but you can make some improvements that others in your bisexual race will make them both want to be you and seduce you.)

What really goes on at Area 51? Imagine:

"Aliens, present arms ... Give me 30 push-ups!"

"Sir I think their heads are too heavy."

"Did anybody ask your opinion Mr. scientist? Aliens ... march!"

"One two three four five six seven eight, E.T. phoned home they picked up late ...".
edit on 3-2-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL, Sergeant Woodcock meets the aliens at Area 51.

"OK, drilling done for today, hit the showers and go and photosynthesize, or something that doesn't draw attention.

Wait ...
Except for the spindly aliens who acted in the movie Signs.
You guys are aqua-phobic, so you may not shower.
Just go to your tents and stink each other to death, or whatever you do."

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Just thinking - if these beings arrive openly, and I'm finally a qualified personal trainer at the gym, and they want to start body-building - which weights would I start them off on?

I suppose like with anyone trying to rebuild or get back into shape after an injury or a long time off, I would start them with simple isometrics and stretching, and then work up to basic calisthenics. Once you figure out a baseline, then you can start pushing forward and adding weight as you go, a little at a time. If the goal is to put on muscle, they have to greatly increase their calorie intake, heavy on the protein but not neglecting the carbs because you need them for immediate energy. I'd give them six to nine months before they really start looking buff.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Imagine, aliens on steroids ...

"Try and dissect me now, you big bullies. The first guy who tries to tie me to that gurney is going through the wall! And that's just the telekinesis talking".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join