It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK vs. US...Lets Get Ready to Rumble!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ok...the US has decided NOT to ship Ann Socoolas back to the UK to face charges for vehicular manslaughter when she blasted a motorcyclist while driving on the wrong side of the road. This came from Pompeo so pretty high up. I feel this is BS on many levels, BUT..

www.npr.org...

Now the FBI want to chat with Prince Andrew. I say Andy should give Uncle SAm the two finger salute. At least til they extradite Sacoolas. So far, the US media is not drawing this parallel. It will be interesting to see how bad the stink gets. It could affect trade? Probably not, but damn. It bet their is some kind of quid pro quo going on in the back channels.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yeah, but Ann is a pawn while Andrew is a prince. Plus, Royal family would take a heck of a reputation hit if one of their boys is extradited to another country.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Chess aint got nothing to do with it. lol

The FBI could interview the dude here...he doesn't need to be extradited. But can you imagine if the US tries? Queenie would be on the bat phone to Donny asap I would imagine.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

while I realize the parallel...there is a somewhat of a difference. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only the Queen could potentially order Andrew to appear on some court, no ? I dont think the UK govt has the privilege.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
No idea about that. He could go voluntarily, but if he folded for a BBC interview, he'd pee his pants in front of the FBI.

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This bozo should be sent back to stand for the charges and Prince Kiddy Diddler should speak to the FBI but I don't expect him to say anything useful, mostly because he strikes me as a conniving scumbag.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Should swap her for Assange.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The FBI could interview him in a pub here or something. No need to extradite. I mean whats worse...bangin a 17 year old gold digger, or trying to make a hood.ornament out of a motorcyclist? 😛

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Assange is probably being renditioned somewhere as it is. And whatever happened to that dead man file thingy? Hmmmm.

a reply to: RexKramerPRT

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I see no reason to extradite Prince Andy.
As long as he continues to play the globetrotter, there's always RENDITION.
Wonder if he still has a protection detail?

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

And something else to add to the mix-
Its just been decided by the Government that,against US advice we WILL be allowing Huewai to be supplying 5G infrastructure into the UK.
But don't worry,it will only be on the periphery of the network,nowhere near the core of the systems according to our government-who obviously haven't got a clue how such things work.

www.zdnet.com...

Bad Idea Boris,I am with the US on this one.
Who cares if it takes longer to implement a non Huewai 5G network?
At least the country would be less easily hacked by the cccp.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's all pretty simple really.

The US should waver diplomatic immunity for Anne Sacoolas and she should answer to questioning over the death of Harry Dunn.
If deemed applicable she should be tried in a UK Court of Law and if found guilty serve any subsequent prison sentence in a UK prison.

Prince Andrew should present himself to the FBI for questioning over the Epstein affair immediately and without any pre-set conditions or agreements.

The cases aren't interlinked and progress in either case should not be reliant on the other.
However, in the interests of continued good will between our two nations I'm certain that should progress in either case occur it would provide further justification for some sort of reciprocation.

Personally I can't see Liz wanting Andrew to be put in such a position and neither can I see Trump allowing any American to be subject to the laws of another country regardless of the respective rights and wrongs of either case.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The US can't waive immunity as it is granted by the UK. She didn't have it hence why she fled and why the UK wants her extraditing. Immunity is a moot point now she's home.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
The FBI could interview him in a pub here or something. No need to extradite. I mean whats worse...bangin a 17 year old gold digger, or trying to make a hood.ornament out of a motorcyclist? 😛

Depends. The motor vehicle incident could have genuinely been accidental, Andrew however is a 100% committed piece of ****.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Every Boris needs a Natasha.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Excellent statement

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The solution is self-evident.

The US send us the murdering piece of filth hiding behind diplomatic immunity.

As we send you Epstein's best royal beast buddy.

Don't imagine the TPTB will see it that way all the same.
edit on 28-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It will have been an accident i imagine, but she was driving on the wrong side of the road when she hit him.

If she did not know what side of the road she should have been on, then she should never have been in charge of the motor vehicle in question.

Culpable homicide at the very least and worth five years in gaol across this side of the pond, maybe more.

As to Andrew, dirty wrong'yin and then some, the people would send him in a heartbeat given half the chance.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Both were accidents
. Apparently Andy tripped and his penis fell into that chick. Perfectly plausible. I have found myself on the wrong side of the road here. Nearly pooped my pants.

And spouses don't get training as far as I know. When I got here it was a 30 minute briefing and a test on signs.

Still, she should have never been rushed out of the country. Makes us look like the Saudi's.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It is. I'm just interested in how far this will go as it has turned into a prisoner exchange.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join