It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit: What a surprise *Eyeroll*. The EU start playing dirty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
That was 100 years ago...get with the moderm world man. Things have changed. Now its the US doing that. lol

a reply to: CthruU

Oh a 100 yrs ago???? Better check again.

What is the statue of limitations on murder anyway for financial gain??????

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: JPtruther

The british don't need high quality axcess, they'll just do what they've always done right through recorded history -

If we (british) want it, we'll just take it and damn anyone in our way, then when we're done taking it we'll occupy your country and enslave your indigenous population and inforce through brutality our way or the highway.

I have no sympathy for a nation built on tyranny and occupation of others.

Get a grip. All of that was years ago, you can’t tar the current generation with the same brush.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

EU wanting what is best for them is playing dirty... LMAO

Of course you are going threated differently than Canada. Because you are not Canada.

Isn't that what you actually wanted in the first place? To be free to make your own deals? Well, welcome to the reality of making your own deals. Deal with it.

Explain? Why should we be treated differently?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
That was 100 years ago...get with the moderm world man. Things have changed. Now its the US doing that. lol

Oh a 100 yrs ago???? Better check again.

What is the statue of limitations on murder anyway for financial gain??????

We have found the remainer guys

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
What specifically are you talking about ? Oh right, i totally forgot! Www 1 and 2! Yep you Brits are so bad. Shame on you starting two world wars.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Cuz you are the catalyst for the rest of the EU to break up. The EU only benefits Germany and maybe France. I mean look at your can industry, ruined by German protectionism.....and totally crap cars.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I ain't the one gurning about things that happened a long time ago dry ur eyes buddy it's peaceful here now

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: CthruU eejit..

Yes fair enough i know - TRUTH HURTS.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I mean look at your can industry, ruined by German protectionism.....and totally crap cars.

Our car industry was ruined by the Japanese just as our bike industry , better reliability , looks and cost.

It's a bit rich to accuse us of having bad cars coming from an American,.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Dude....Robin Reliant. And you saying the Nissan Sunny ruined your car industry?

Drops Mike.

a reply to: gortex

Eta....Is it true Range Rover drivers have to pass a total dickhead oath in order to complete a purchase?
edit on 28-1-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

And you saying the Nissan Sunny ruined your car industry?

Datsun back in those days but yeah they brought cheaper mass market cars to our shores even though they did rust to dust after 10 years , Yamaha and Honda had done the same to our motorcycle industry earlier.

edit on 28-1-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yea, but I bet Jerry sells more cars in the UK compared to Tojo. Man.....ww2 guys are rolling in their graves.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

14% of all German made cars are sold in the UK.
Approximately 15% of all tourists to France are British.
British holiday makers to Spain accounts for somewhere near 25% of the total. Bear in mind that tourism accounts for about 17% of Spain's overall GDP.

If the EU continues being arsey with the UK we should simply boycott most of their goods and avoid holidaying there for a year or so.

I think they'd soon start playing ball.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Our car industry was ruined by the Japanese just as our bike industry , better reliability , looks and cost.

Our car industry was ruined by Trade Unions and industrial strife, where improving manufacturing quality was impossible.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Our car industry was ruined by Trade Unions and industrial strife

Which was brought about by changes forced on workers to raise production and lower standards in an effort to try and compete with the Japanese car industry which was using cheap labour and introducing automation into its assembly lines , mismanagement by British automobile company bosses also shoulders some of the blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join