It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question the left won't answer?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

Why don't you guys elect Hunter Biden for President? I mean, he knows the score over there.

Why would I elect an American President?

And Hunter Biden was working for Burisma before Joe Biden pressured them to get the anti-corruption ball rolling.

Burisma obviously thought there was some advantage to them getting Hunter Biden on the board. He was supposed to have been hired to help with corporate governance best practices after Burisma's founder had been alleged to have involvement in money laundering.

It could only be better than what you have now, that's why.

What I have now is OK (not optimal, but OK).

I definitely have a reasonable quality of life, here:

Quality of Life Index by Country 2020 - Numbeo

Your fellow citizens don't agree with you on that. I've read it here.

Far more ultra right wingers who aren't NZ'ers or Australians seem to have comment on our politics and lifestyle, on ATS.

I can't speak to what others say, only myself and I don't have any major issues with either of our two leading parties. I do however have preference for some of the policies of the smaller parties.

And then there is the recent fires which have ruined our reasonably clean air and, in Australia, a significant section of the environment.

Really? Are you saying most here are Red State?

Yes. The majority, at least of the most vocal.

But it changes over time, too.

Hey, I've been around a very long time and it is not changing to this day, just saying....I am an eyewitness over 40 years. Actually. hate is increasing...imagine that.

As ATS was founded in 1997 and didn't really take off until 1999, I strongly doubt that you've witnessed it for 40 years.

Also, your Avatar says you registered 28 August 2010.

Above Top Secret - Political Leanings - Rational Wiki

Who runs AboveTopSecret.com - Reddit thread from March 2018.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Witnessing reality does not mean I had to be on ATS at the time. What?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: agentblue

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: network dude

but does it negate the entire process regardless of the method used?

Yes, as you might recall from any number of cop shows (or cases tossed out of courts.) FindLaw has a nice summary of this: criminal.findlaw.com...

I suspect that some readers are not aware that it's actually a violation of the 4th Amendment of the Constitution: en.wikipedia.org...

Fourth amendment right exclusion if the trump administration can keep up investigating Biden corruption and Prove that there was a crime.

In Segura v. United States (1984),[170] the Court ruled that evidence illegally found without a search warrant is admissible if the evidence is later found and legally seized based on information independent of the illegal search.[171]

A search warrant is rather different than holding Contressisonally cleared aid in abeyance unless the foreign state performs an action that the President demands.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Witnessing reality does not mean I had to be on ATS at the time. What?

Apologies, I thought that when you said "around here", you were referring to ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
A search warrant is rather different than holding Contressisonally cleared aid in abeyance unless the foreign state performs an action that the President demands.

imho,

your stance & post SOUND/APPEAR to be much more full of bias & Kool-Aid than accurately informed.

1. Trump was OBLIGATED by long standing treaty with the Ukraine to search out the truth of the allegations about Bidens.

[Besides, the aid was only delayed a few days to a week or so and was delivered well before the deadline at the end of SEP. The Dims seem to conveniently ignore that fact.]

2. Trump was OBLIGATED by his campaign promises to search out & bring to justice all manner of corruption--particularly in high political realms.

3. Trump has been almost OCD relentless & compelled to search out & haul into justice such evildoers. THAT HAS resulted in IIRC, more than 10,000 children & others caught up in child & adult human sex trafficking to be rescued & their perps hauled to justice. I CAN ONLY VIGOROUSLY APPLAUD SUCH EFFORTS.

4. Yes, he IS rather resolute & single-minded toward dealing with such evil deeds & corruption. The Executive Order signed shortly after he began his tour of duty made that very clear. He wrote of confiscating the wealth of such evildoers etc. etc. etc. HALLELUJAH! IT'S ABOUT TIME a President took seriously hauling the Marxist globalist oligarchy's evil deeds into court & prison & freeing their tortured, raped, abused victims--those still alive.

5. The Bidens were on the radar long before Joe had decided to run again. That straw dog won't hunt. It is merely noise & dust in the air from those determined to TRASH ORANGE-MAN-BAD at all costs.

6. Wellll, O'B & the Clintons made corruption, child sex trafficking etc. WORSE by orders of magnitude--with reliable reports that they engaged in the young child rapes, murders, dismemberment & sacrificing to satan THEMSELVES.

7. Folks can look the other way & excuse such as false right wing noise if they wish. The evidence, however, is piling up and will at some point make such stances look absurd if not as evil as the perpetrators.

edit on 2812020 by JoseGarcia because: adendum

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Biden (either one) would simply take the Fifth.

You're right. I forgot about that. However, would be pleasing to hear which clause of the 5th does he take. I would like for him to say it...something like..."I refuse to answer on grounds that I may incriminate myself". I would make him say it. Then I would make him repeat it because I didnt hear it the first time.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

>he asked Zalinsky to look into the corruption<
You can't really believe that in your heart of hearts.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DMarsh

what is your claim..that he didnt say it like that or in that context or that he didn't mean it ?

I'm guessing the second one ? so...what now...policing thoughts ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trump used the power of Presidency for his own personal gain by blackmailing an ally to dig for dirt on his political opponent , that is wrong regardless of the reason.

If nothing else it shows how scared he is of a fair fight in this election.

So basically what you're saying, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, is that you really dont care if Biden and Co. did anything illegal, so long as they get Trump out. Am I correct in that assessment, because that's how it honestly reads.

If that's your honest reasoning, maybe you should step back and take a good hard look at your moral compass because I think it's out of whack. If Bidden and Co are guilty then what Trump did is justified (beyond the fact that it falls under executive privilege already), in that he was asking an allied country (or at least non hostile) to reopen an investigation that was closed prior due to threats and extortion (admitted on video by Joe Bidden). That's not wrong, no matter how you want to spin it. True there are "proper" channels in which Trump could have used... but honest question for anyone who can answer. How many of those "proper" channels are controlled by the house and or high ranking Democrats (who have shown in the past to actively work against Trump in anything he attempts)? I'm guessing there arent many "proper" channels left for him to explore where there is even a chance of this investigation seeing the light of day.
edit on 28-1-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

edit on 28-1-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

No. Biden not being impeached has nothing to do with Don the Con being impeached. If Biden did what you are alleging and evidence can be collected he should be impeached, but regardless of what happens to Biden does not negate what rightfully happened to Trump. Period. Trump used his official office to dig up dirt on Biden to benefit himself. Don the Don didn't use official channels to collect said dirt to impeach him, no he did it to smear a political opponent. That is abuse of power, plain and simple and it doesn't matter what other people do or don't do. Don the Con got caught and impeached.

If you claim to be for rule of law then it applies to everyone. Sometimes it doesn't get applied equally, BUT THAT DOESN'T" give others a free pass to break the law. If you think that, you must be two years old.
edit on 28-1-2020 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm never sure if comments like this are naive, or literally just propaganda which you know is total tripe.

If anyone who knows anything whatsoever about donnie thinks for ONE SECOND that he was on some sincere crusade against potential corruption in Ukraine, then you are completely naive and/or blinded by partisanship.

It's clearly obvious to absolutely anyone with an ounce of common sense what he was doing. It's not even worth debating - everyone knows what he was up to.

He doesn't care one damn bit about corruption, hence hero worshipping the world's top dictators. He cares about money, and people liking him. That's it.

Lord give me strength.

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

What I find the most ludicrous in this case is the lingo. So apparently they say, the left and the media, that Trump witheld aid to force Biden/Burisma get investigated. That was rather specific from the get go. Key word....Investigated !!!

Now let it sink in...he wanted an INVESTIGATION...which is an impeachable offence apparently. It's because..."you" dont want such stuff investigated.

The biggest crap show the Dems now have on their hands is...how to proceed without calling Biden to testify and ruin everything.

edit on 28-1-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

So basically what you're saying, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, is that you really dont care if Biden and Co. did anything illegal, so long as they get Trump out. Am I correct in that assessment, because that's how it honestly reads.

No ,I'm saying that the President abused the power of Presidential office to further his own political ambition , if Biden and Co committed crimes they should be held accountable.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

If that idea is off base, I'd love to hear why.

JOE BIDEN IS ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT FORCING THE UKRAINE TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN'S CORRUPTION BY THREATENING TO WITHHOLD $1.X BILLION OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

www.youtube.com...

You use a youtube video to back up your agenda?

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!!

It's clear that the US government has been seriously neglecting its education system.

If you really want to make America great again perhaps you should be out protesting about that rather than trying to convince yourself that your elected officials aren't corrupt.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DMarsh

>he asked Zalinsky to look into the corruption<
You can't really believe that in your heart of hearts.

I can only go with what facts exist.

www.foxnews.com...

If you have facts that say otherwise, post them.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No ,I'm saying that the President abused the power of Presidential office to further his own political ambition , if Biden and Co committed crimes they should be held accountable.

And looking into corruption is how you find out " if Biden and Co committed crimes". But rather than do that, the left decided to Impeach Trump for asking.

I have said it many times. When stupid things like this are used for such a serious thing as impeachment, then if something really bad did happen, nobody would care, because of the constant cry of "wolf" from the left. Rather than try to get a viable candidate to beat Trump, the left spent all their time trying to remove Trump. They failed. Now it's election time and Trump will likely win again. And with any luck, the house will go back to republicans so we can be done with all this stupidity.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Did you ever think about why there is no response? I thought not. Let me clue you in, most people don't give a #.

Base!

Except the divisionists of your country...keep the hate going what else do you have to do. No progress in sight.

Division.

Network Dude, I thought you were better than this. Oh, the disappointment continues.

I'm not sure I understand any posts you have made here. I'm the same idiot I have always been. No, I didn't used to be political, but when smug arrogance got so prevalent at the 2016 election, I became energized to be against that. Seeing self riotous douche bags acting as if since they were democrats, they were better and smarter than I was, really got under my skin and made me want to battle that ignorance with vigor and purpose. I know I'm not better than anyone else, but I also know I'm not worse.

And now I feel totally vindicated, since the left chose to be against patriotism, County, borders, the sanctity of life, and common sense. I'm happy with my decisions and where I stand. It's entirely possible that I feel the same way about Trump that most on the left do on this very site, but unlike them, I'd rather support the president than try to tear him down when he's in the middle of doing things I want to see done. After seeing the results of an orator with charisma, a smile, and a will to dismantle the nation, I think I can suffer through 8 years of an uncouth egotistical asshole. I've already got 3.5 under my belt, so I feel good about my chances.

At this point, it's more amusing than anything else to watch the fail fest.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

But rather than do that, the left decided to Impeach Trump for asking.

No , the left decided to Impeach Trump for abusing the power of the office to gain advantage over his rival.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I know I have asked it a few time, and never seen a response. But perhaps others have and there is a reasonable answer to this.

Question:
If any evidence exists that Either Joe Biden or Hunter Biden did ANYTHING corrupt while in Ukraine, anything at all, would't that totally negate the impeachment, and all the arguments over what Trump did or said? If corruption exists, or existed, his asking that it be looked into would not only be important, but necessary.

One would think that would be the case but it's the news media that's keeping it alive and feeding it...24/ they will not let anything escape their lips that will benefit Trump or make Trump look good...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well you're about 300% wrong...Plus you don't have a lick of evidence of such a claim...Just a bunch of wishful thinking...

There was no Quid Pro Quo and even if there was, so what...Congress used Quid Pro Quo when they determined to give Ukraine the 500 million but if Trump used Quid Pro Quo to hold up the money temporarily he's guilty...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

Question:

JOE BIDEN IS ON VIDEO BRAGGING ABOUT FORCING THE UKRAINE TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING HUNTER BIDEN'S CORRUPTION BY THREATENING TO WITHHOLD $1.X BILLION OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS.

www.youtube.com...

You use a youtube video to back up your agenda?

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!!

It's clear that the US government has been seriously neglecting its education system.

If you really want to make America great again perhaps you should be out protesting about that rather than trying to convince yourself that your elected officials aren't corrupt.

I don't know how much more legit you can get than a perpetrator admitting his crime on camera...What, you get your news from Whoopi and Joy???

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join