It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question the left won't answer?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

But rather than do that, the left decided to Impeach Trump for asking.

No , the left decided to Impeach Trump for abusing the power of the office to gain advantage over his rival.

I'm curious how long you have been guzzling the Marxist globalist Kool-Aid to the extent you believe delusional falsehoods?

1. TRUMP hates foreign aid.

2. TRUMP SUPER HATES CORRUPT POLITICIANS & corrupt deeds with tax money. Evidently you'd rather support corrupt politicians and corrupt deeds with our tax money.

3. The inquiries into the Bidens corrupt activities & relationships had started long before daddy Biden decided to run for President. Your belief of a lie in such regards tells a lot more about you than any of your rants say about Trump.

4. That you still seem to fail to see facts & truth about the Bidens also says plenty about your perceptiveness, logic, understanding & gross lack of information.

Millions of folks like you might start practicing your screams at the sky. Trump will be in for another 4 years.

Thousands more child sex victims will be rescued by Trump's crews.
Thousands to millions of jobs will continue to be added to economies around the world.
Corrupt politicians will increasingly be scrutinized to the point of eventually being arrested and imprisoned, if not executed for high treason.

Enjoy your lala land while you can.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No , the left decided to Impeach Trump for abusing the power of the office to gain advantage over his rival.

BTW, I'm curious . . .

How long have you been channeling Trump's inner motivations?

I don't think you have clue one about Trump or his motivations. I don't think your reality testing regarding Trump is above 0.0000001% horrible.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Well you're about 300% wrong...Plus you don't have a lick of evidence of such a claim...Just a bunch of wishful thinking...

There was no Quid Pro Quo and even if there was, so what...Congress used Quid Pro Quo when they determined to give Ukraine the 500 million but if Trump used Quid Pro Quo to hold up the money temporarily he's guilty...

Obviously, we are dealing with the

absolutely horribly disastrous thing that ORANG-MAN-IS-BAD & the usual TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) mental disorder that goes with that obsession.

They seem to have little to no connection with objective reality.
They seem to have little to no connection with solid evidence, facts, reason or logic.

It almost seems like TDS afflicted folks are demonized whether harassed or possessed.

Maybe it's just the influences of the Marxist globalist Kool-Aid or their full court press mass brainwashing & MSM implemented lobotomizations.

Whatever it is, they all spew the same Marxist globalist 04:00 delivered talking points ordered by the Marxist globalist oligarchy. I'd think it would be embarrassing. But they show no shame regardless of how absurd their blathering & ignorant perspectives.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No, no it would not. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No, no it would not. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

BTW, I'm curious . . .

How long have you been channeling Trump's inner motivations?

I don't think you have clue one about Trump or his motivations. I don't think your reality testing regarding Trump is above 0.0000001% horrible.

Sorry, but I don’t think you have a grasp of trumps cares and motivations any more than gortex. I don’t expect he cares for anything other than himself and the adulation he gets from his devotees like you. He has demonstrated no comprehensive plans, nothing he’s attempted has turned out the way he stated. Half the time he’s not even coherent. Further, he hasn’t sent a single person to jail for corruption. He’s appointed almost exclusively, corrupt politicians from prior administrations or people with drastic conflicts of interest.

He’s lost the trade war with China.

He’s losing the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

He’s created a massive stock market bubble with the buybacks from his tax break, while actual business and manufacturing investment is at its lowest point since 08.

He’s failed to create a functional banking or healthcare system.

And all the people on here crowing about how he will crush sanders are delusional. Could he beat sanders? Possibly. But it’s also possible he will lose. And anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly suffering from fanboyism delusion.
edit on 28-1-2020 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

I don't know how much more legit you can get than a perpetrator admitting his crime on camera...What, you get your news from Whoopi and Joy???

THANK YOU for a breath of fresh sanity on this thread.

If I hadn't been studying the NWO since 1965, I might be shocked at the 100% lying idiocies they have succeeded in getting at least half the country to believe.

What was it CIA Director William Casey said to Ronald Reagan? Something to the effect: "We'll know our job is done when everything the public believes will be false."

They're half way there. My guesstimate is that 20-35% of the liberals believe virtually every stinking pile of farcehood propagated by the MSM & liberal idiot blatherers & influencers. Another 20-30% believe a lot of those carefully crafted lies & wholesale gross distortions.

That's shocking. What a testament to the globalist oligarchy's success in dumbing down the schools (something I have insider info on).

Given growing research proving that MJ lowers IQ with long term use . . . I guess we shouldn't be surprised at such idiocies.

Trouble is, the liberal idiots are totally clueless that their Eloi, lemming, sheeple shuffling down to the Morlach's caverns for dinner--as the main course--will NOT leave them with ANY freedoms even IF they are allowed to live.

What a way to 'cull the herd.'

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=24902431]pexx421[/post

Sorry, but I don’t think you have a grasp of trumps cares and motivations any more than gortex. I don’t expect he cares for anything other than himself and the adulation he gets from his devotees like you.

I have documented examples of why that assertion is wholesale WRONG.

It also demonstrates what a horribly poor psychologist you are.

IF one researches Trump deeply enough, one can turn up plenty of stories hidden from public knowledge where Trump was kind & generous to less fortunate people in hidden ways out of most other people's awareness.

Examples:

1. Having gotten the contact info of the bloke that helped fix the flat on his limo--he quietly paid off the bloke's house mortgage. Some THANKS! Not at all in keeping with the character you pretend Trump is.

2. Having been informed that a squatter was living in Trump tower--I think in a seldom used utility room or some such--Trump told staff to leave her be then started sending her flowers--I think regularly.

Here's some more:

ijr.com...

3. Gave sanctuary to Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson after 3 of her family were murdered. Didn't charger her a dime in Trump tower & provided security for her & a few of her family members.

4. Airlines wouldn't accommodate a boy who had serious medical issues, so Trump offered his jet to help.

5. Helped save a family's working farm that was going into foreclosure. The wife's husband had committed suicide hoping that his life insurance policy would cover the remaining balance they owed.

6. After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a prison in Mexico, Donald sent him a big check to help get him back on his feet.

7. What did Trump do for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge? Sent the bus driver $10,000.

More such evidence here:

originally posted by: [post=24902431]pexx421[/post

Sorry, but I don’t think you have a grasp of trumps cares and motivations any more than gortex. I don’t expect he cares for anything other than himself and the adulation he gets from his devotees like you.

I have documented examples of why that assertion is wholesale WRONG.

It also demonstrates what a horribly poor psychologist you are.

IF one researches Trump deeply enough, one can turn up plenty of stories hidden from public knowledge where Trump was kind & generous to less fortunate people in hidden ways out of most other people's awareness.

Examples:

1. Having gotten the contact info of the bloke that helped fix the flat on his limo--he quietly paid off the bloke's house mortgage. Some THANKS! Not at all in keeping with the character you pretend Trump is.

I personally heard Trump respond to a question about this verifying it. He was asked if it was true. Trump replied simply: "It's true."

2. Having been informed that a squatter was living in Trump tower--I think in a seldom used utility room or some such--Trump told staff to leave her be then started sending her flowers--I think regularly.

Here's some more:

ijr.com...

3. Gave sanctuary to Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson after 3 of her family were murdered. Didn't charger her a dime in Trump tower & provided security for her & a few of her family members.

4. Airlines wouldn't accommodate a boy who had serious medical issues, so Trump offered his jet to help.

5. Helped save a family's working farm that was going into foreclosure. The wife's husband had committed suicide hoping that his life insurance policy would cover the remaining balance they owed.

6. After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a prison in Mexico, Donald sent him a big check to help get him back on his feet.

7. What did Trump do for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge? Sent the bus driver $10,000.

More evidence of Trump's generous selfLESS character here:

theblacksphere.net...

In behalf of blacks:

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
He’s lost the trade war with China.

Nonsense. I've lived in China & Taipei for a total of 16+ years. I've NEVER seen ANYONE negotiate with the Chinese as effectively as Trump has. He's a glaring exception to Rudyard Kipling's comment that any Westerner thinking they could get the best of an Asian in any kind of relationship/negotiation would be delusional (my paraphrase).

At least the jury is still out. China is an extremely complex nation & culture. Trump has done magnificently so far. But it's a very long project.

Obviously, in your omniscience, you seeing the future perfectly have decreed that Trump has lost. Other world leaders and folks with information, wisdom, smarts, knowledge, discernment, perceptiveness etc. realize that your assertion is laughably utter balderdash.

He’s losing the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

COMPARED TO WHOM?

Mostly nonsense. He did well with regard to Syria given his goals, particularly. He's trying to pull out & shut down such wars. I agree with his goal.

Iraq is complicated with many Iranians infiltrated into the government. Nevertheless, I trust Trump to do the right and largely successful-for-USA thing regardless--and certainly 10 times better than any of the Bushes or O'B

Afghanistan is also very complicated and burned Russia out over a long period of time. I'm also happy to trust Trump with Afghanistan. He's far more brilliant & resolute in dealing with such complex life & death situations, than anyone else in D.C. for the last 50+ years.

He’s created a massive stock market bubble with the buybacks from his tax break, while actual business and manufacturing investment is at its lowest point since 08.

Find 10 economists & you'll have 20 opinions, at least. Time will tell about the economy. I'm happy to trust him.

He’s failed to create a functional banking or healthcare system.

Oh, Darn. It's not as though he's been busy with other screaming higher, more urgent priorities or anything. Sheesh. I trust him in these areas too.

And all the people on here crowing about how he will crush sanders are delusional. Could he beat sanders? Possibly. But it’s also possible he will lose. And anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly suffering from fanboyism delusion.

No, it IS DELUSIONAL to think that the bulk of the American people want a dyed-in-the-wool virulent hyper-hypocritical hyper-Marxist who was kicked out of the Communist commune for refusing to work. Sanders may be good at snookering delusional liberals but the bulk of the USA are not in that category.

They also do NOT WANT to be shoved into FEMA camps waiting genocidal depopulation efforts.
They also do NOT WANT to have the Constitution shredded.
They also do NOT WANT to have the family further destroyed & kids raised by the state.
They also do NOT WANT guns to be confiscated so the government can carry out their genocidal depopulation agenda unfettered.
They also do NOT WANT the Marxist globalist gulag established for the USA or the world.
They also do NOT WANT all information rigidly controlled far more than it is already.
They also do NOT like their intelligence being insulted by Bernie's or Warren's lies.

Given your eagerness for the lying treasonous blather of Bernie et al--PLEASE go to Venezuela or Cuba. You can enjoy eating grass, pets, rats, snakes etc. and the vast array of empty shelves for whatever few stores are still open.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Sounds just like every other brainwashed, narrative meme zombie response. “FEMA camps! Depopulation! Constitution shredded!”

The stats and polls say otherwise. A very large, and growing, population of Americans are favoring leftist direction. Where before it was non existent.

He lost the trade war. Originally China offered all his demands. Instead he walked away with just one, and it was the least of what they offered. Great deal there.

Other than that he has completely lost control of the Middle East region, which honestly I’m all for. They should be free to figure their own issues. But I’m sure it’s not what he wanted.

As to the economics. What do you call it when people pump up a bunch of money into their stocks so it looks like the company is growing? A lie! There has been no value added, no jobs created. No manufacturing plants built. That’s a false inflation of value, and all false inflations eventually come down, in a drastic and destructive way.

So, like I said. It’s delusional, magical thinking to assume there’s no way your heart throb won’t get elected.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: chr0naut

I think you are also misunderstanding something, it is not the duty of the President to enforce our laws in other countries, but to enforce ours laws as it applies to US Citizens who interact with other countries.

That is incorrect. The President of the US has no authority over other sovereign states. Nor does the office adjudicate law or police the same. Those are the responsibilities of other departments, the law enforcement of respective states and of the Judicial branch.

I see you DID NOT READ THE ENTIRE POST. It is NOT THE PRESIDENTS JOB TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS ANYWHERE BUT IN THE U.S. THATS TRUE.

I ALSO SAID THAT IT "IS" THE PRESIDENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO ENFORCE LAWS ON OUR OWN CITIZENS WHO DEAL WITH OTHER COUNTRIES THOUGH.

The president IS responsible for our foreign policy and with dealing with other countries. If the president is not allowed to do that then he also has no power to make deals does he?

I made it all CAPS to the parts you skipped or didnt understand.

Stop being dishonest.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Uranium’s did it ! They are aliens from Uranium Reticuli ! They worship Hillary as the Snake Lord of Death and Evil Villain Pants Suits or for brevity’s sake S.L.O.D.E.V.P.S Also is this the thread were liberals and conservatives worship Saturn and the black cube ?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

But rather than do that, the left decided to Impeach Trump for asking.

... by asking a non-hostile nation to restart investigations of a series of potential crimes perpetrated by said rival, after said rival had previously forced the investigation close through threats and extortion.

Sorry just figured I'd finish the story for you since you forgot some stuff.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

maybe use proper channels would have been a more logical choice...

But that's just me...

Peace

but does it negate the entire process regardless of the method used? I think it's an important argument.

And if you think the IC was trustworthy and not at all against Trump, you might have missed a few things that have been happening over the last 3 years. Who should he have called?

As president, Trump is in charge of the IC. Using the Ukraines to investigate Biden is circumventing our due process procedures against Biden similar to the accusations made in the FISA warrant issue, using a foreign person to conduct an investigation on U.S. citizens. So, no Trump is not justified. If he didn't trust the IC, he could have had Barr or someone organize a group to investigate Biden within the confines of our due process laws. The moment we accept that the due process laws can be legally circumvented in any circumstance, none of us are safe from losing our freedoms.

Did that address the OP's question? It isn't really that complicated. The Trump supporters just don't like the answer. I am not saying Biden was right or wrong. Only that as an American citizen he should be given due process rights. Asking for investigation outside our country by a foreign power effectively deprives him of those rights. The slope is very steep at that point.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

But that's just me...

Peace

but does it negate the entire process regardless of the method used? I think it's an important argument.

And if you think the IC was trustworthy and not at all against Trump, you might have missed a few things that have been happening over the last 3 years. Who should he have called?

It, unfortunately, has no bearing. Doing the right thing, finding a way around the machinations of those who aren't playing by the rules in order to catch them, doesn't make it legal.

I haven't been following too closely, but from what I've gathered in a bit of flipping between left wing lunatic and right wing lunatic radio on the way to work:

Biden and others committed SERIOUS crimes. Trump probably crossed some lines he shouldn't have in an effort to catch the bad guys who had/have the whole system by the balls.

Was there a better way? There should be - but not if the bad guys have control of the proper channels.

I mean, isn't this all based on something Trump did in an effort to expose and prosecute the very serious crimes of the Bidens (and others?)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

This, is extremely scary.

Seriously, after I read that I looked out my windows for fear that people who think like this might be outside walking around.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

But that's just me...

Peace

It, unfortunately, has no bearing. Doing the right thing, finding a way around the machinations of those who aren't playing by the rules in order to catch them, doesn't make it legal.

I haven't been following too closely, but from what I've gathered in a bit of flipping between left wing lunatic and right wing lunatic radio on the way to work:

Biden and others committed SERIOUS crimes. Trump probably crossed some lines he shouldn't have in an effort to catch the bad guys who had/have the whole system by the balls.

Was there a better way? There should be - but not if the bad guys have control of the proper channels.

I mean, isn't this all based on something Trump did in an effort to expose and prosecute the very serious crimes of the Bidens (and others?)

What serious crimes did the Biden's commit? Getting over paid on a board to get political access? If that is it, then all politicians would be locked up because that is effectively what campaign donations do or PAC's. Seriously, what did he do that is an obvious crime?

If Trump is such a great president, how can he not have control over the "proper channels"? He can't get Barr to investigate the Biden's? Deep state excuses are just bluster to try to justify what can't be justified.

Give me a break, there is always some reason that is beyond comprehension to justify it. As I said in my post above, our nation cannot allow our due process laws to be subverted. Its not more complicated than that. If you think it is OK, no one can help you.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Sorry just figured I'd finish the story for you since you forgot some stuff.

Didn't forget anything you're just trotting out a flawed defence.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Corrupt politicians will increasingly be scrutinized to the point of eventually being arrested and imprisoned, if not executed for high treason.

Indeed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join