It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bolton is looking for his 15 minutes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Well, that's what he says. It doesn't make too much difference, the point is a book can make this guy millions.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Does this mean Trumps lawyers lied to the Senate when they said there were no witnesses?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Does this mean Trumps lawyers lied to the Senate when they said there were no witnesses?

NOPE

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: toolgal462

Well, that's what he says. It doesn't make too much difference, the point is a book can make this guy millions.

That's the LIE he tells us but it is patently false.

For one thing, ask yourself if you know anyone who even bought his crappy book?

He no way made "millions" from his crap book. He's a corrupt POS like most of our politicians are.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: proximo

a reply to: Fallingdown

Trump denies it

Bolton says it happened. Time to put them both under oath and on the witness stand.

So are you also for Schiff and the Biden's testifying?

Don't try and tell me they aren't relevant because you know that is BS.

What ever. I don't really care if they call Schiff and Joe Biden testify. I think what they would have to say would hurt the President's case, really. As far a Hunter? Again, whatever, but I don't see what Hunter Biden has to add to Trump's defense.

If Bolton is called, Mulvaney and Duffy should also be called.

Good, I would hope the Democratic senators agree with you. After all they are so against a cover up.

I have no doubt if Schiff, the Whistleblower, Chalupa, and the Bidens testify as well as Trumps cabinet members, Trump is going to get the much better end of that deal.

But I know the Democrats are liars, and have no interest in getting to the full truth, that's why they denied Trump any kind of representation or witnesses in the House inquiry. What amazes me is anyone takes them seriously for claiming a coverup when they have rigged the process from the beginning to make it an unfair process. It's actually disgusting.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I still don't get this whole thing and why it is an issue. So Trump supposedly wanted to do this but ultimately he didn't. Ukraine got aid and nothing else happened the Ukrainian President said there was no pressure and they actually got more aide than what they were expecting.

I find it difficult to believe that any other President let alone just a regular everyday citizen has at one time stated to someone else that they wanted something only for it not to happen or turn out a different way.

Everything around the timing of this stinks and it has no bearing on anything related to the impeachment in my opinion

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Trump denies it

Bolton says it happened. Time to put them both under oath and on the witness stand.

Because doing that will make them tell the truth?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It's the Dems making something out of nothing as usual. Because they can't beat Trump with their crappy candidates so they are trying to influence the election by throwing proverbial crap at the wall and hoping some of it sticks.

They already know there is a large portion of the population who will believe anything they tell them to believe, so they want to rile them up to get them to the ballot box to vote out "BAD ORANGE MAN"

It's all they got. and they are all in.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks like Bolton could well be testifying by the sound of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would like to see that. Can you help a brother out ?

In any case .

How long have you been taking Bolton’s word as gospel ?

Or is it just this one time ?

I'd like to hear what Bolton has to say. Wouldn't you?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The military aid requested was for Javelins. Those were not part of the original agreement (aid) period. This would be a change order, request, favor...whatever one wants to call it but it was not part of what was paused.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Amazing how these things are always 'leaked' to the NYT or WaPo. A F"N MAZING! Here we are right in the middle of the impeachment and BOOM! this drops.

I would bet there is a retraction from Bolton late today or tomorrow. This was all for the Monday news cycle.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yup

I’d like to see if he says” Trump ordered the aid withheld for political advantage” .

Because if not it’s just speculation as to his intent .

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Yeah, it matters.

The one thing that strikes me as being weird is people keep saying "find dirt" as it is a negative thing to do if we are only talking investigating possible corruption at the highest level. In the case with Biden he either did somethings illegal or not, so either there is "dirt" or there isn't any. If he did do illegal actions then great, we should know. If he is clean then it works to his advantage with no harm or foul in the process.

Doing something illegal as acting VP is well in the rights of a sitting President to ask for an investigation on. Paying someone to create a fake dossier is truly what dirt is really about, not investigating a possible crime where there is actual motives to do the crime.

edit on 27-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I would like to see that. Can you help a brother out ?

In any case .

How long have you been taking Bolton’s word as gospel ?

Or is it just this one time ?

not really, but I'm really interested in what Schiff and his staff would say about Cimirella.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: network dude

Amazing how these things are always 'leaked' to the NYT or WaPo. A F"N MAZING! Here we are right in the middle of the impeachment and BOOM! this drops.

I would bet there is a retraction from Bolton late today or tomorrow. This was all for the Monday news cycle.

The President's chief of staff Mick Mulvaney issued a statement saying John Bolton is a liar who is just trying to get publicity for his book.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ement-denies-bolton-claims/

Let's bring on the witnesses. If the trial last five to eight weeks, so be it. Sorry Bernie and Elizabeth.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You do know that the Democrats have only gone after people who would be under executive privilege, right? People like Rudy Giuliani who is not under executive privilege is ignored, and there is a reason for this, they want Trump to use executive privilege so they can use that in their narratives that he is hiding something as this whole impeachment fiasco dies on the vine.

It is still about 2020 elections whether you believe that or not....

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Trump denies it

When did Bolton actually say this "Leak" is true ??

😄

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
as if the nyt hasnt attempted to bring down the president previously.......
did comeys buddy deliver the story this time also?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Trump denies it

this is where fake news comes from. I have yet to hear from Bolton. Could you link to his statement, or did you just make that up?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join