It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new idea on Shanksville

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

the 30 degree inverted dive with the throttles to balls to the wall makes no sense to me, i tried it a few times in my simulator and every time it broke up well before ground level.

Ohhh a simulator!
Well then that must be definitive.
Soooo did you ask Microsoft if they had the design plans for the planes involved?
I assume filght sim has the time to constantly calculate the the dynamic structural
forces being placed on each surface of the aircraft ???

That will save Boeing millions in testing!
Just go down to the local Best Buy and purchase a copy of flight sim and show it to the
FAA for certification.

Why do people think a plane instantly breaks up if it exceeds VNE ?
I'll tell you why.
They have no clue about anything!

There should be a test before people can post on the internet.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There should be a test before people can post on the internet.

Then what would all those people in their mom's basement do for fun ………………..
edit on 24-2-2020 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

(post by Thenail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: neutronflux

i have no idea.

are you saying that its impossible

I am. I retired from an Air Guard Fighter Wing. There is nothing about the crash site or the debris field that suggests Flight 93 was shot down. There are three types of weapons carried by fighters. Radar guided missiles, heat seeking missiles, and then the cannon.

Radar guided missiles, home in on the largest radar return, if used against Flight 93, the debris field, would have been much larger, and the FDR data would show the event.

Heat seeker, would have homed in on one of the engines and blasted it to hell and back, scattering engine debris all over and potentially causing the failure of the wing. Again, much larger debris field and the FDR would have data showing the event.

Cannon, depending on the pilot, you could empty the standard cannon on a US fighter into an airliner and not cause enough damage to bring it down. BUT if you did, once again, larger debris field and the FDR would record the event.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596
Your facts have basis in a conspiracy theory.
They believe only the facts that support their beliefs.

I support this by pointing out that someone believes
Microsoft Flight Sim over experiences investigators.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

what about ThZ seekers on missiles or UV seekers or Optical sensors or shape matching seekers or if you want to get crazy a AWACS guiding some missile with DATALINK

what about wire and cubic shaped shrapnel wrapped around a small warhead to just shred an aircraft like a BUK or TOR or any US equivalent like a patriot

but i was wounding if it was possible that as the hijackers knew it wasn't going their way they nose dived and maybe detonated a small 5-10lb IED vest or even just a quick burst of fire from a gun(from them or maybe a passenger) may have done some crazy damage at that speed that broke the nose off as it was about to hit the ground.

edit on 26-2-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do you have proof of another aircraft in the area? Or of a missile launch?

So. Moot point on you?

what about wire and cubic shaped shrapnel wrapped around a small warhead to just shred an aircraft like a BUK or TOR or any US equivalent like a patriot

Still going to cause the start of a debris trail to the crash site. Especially if it breaches the cargo hold. Or caused a fuel tank to explode in flight.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You're completely missing the point. If the aircraft was shot down, or a bomb detonated, the debris field would be completely different. It doesn't matter what weapon you name, the debris field doesn't match anything but a crash.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

if the guys vest went off at around 80 feet at the speed the jet was going that was basically as it was hitting the ground and may explain the front of the aircraft breaking off the off the 30 degree inverted jet to wend up in the woods and not in the ground

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It was pieces of fuselage found in the trees, not the nose. The explosion on impact would easily have thrown debris that far.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

originally posted by: penroc3

i have no idea.

are you saying that its impossible

I am. I retired from an Air Guard Fighter Wing. There is nothing about the crash site or the debris field that suggests Flight 93 was shot down. There are three types of weapons carried by fighters. Radar guided missiles, heat seeking missiles, and then the cannon.

Radar guided missiles, home in on the largest radar return, if used against Flight 93, the debris field, would have been much larger, and the FDR data would show the event.

Heat seeker, would have homed in on one of the engines and blasted it to hell and back, scattering engine debris all over and potentially causing the failure of the wing. Again, much larger debris field and the FDR would have data showing the event.

Cannon, depending on the pilot, you could empty the standard cannon on a US fighter into an airliner and not cause enough damage to bring it down. BUT if you did, once again, larger debris field and the FDR would record the event.

What is there about the crash site that suggests a Boeing was there? Specifically UA93?

Why is Mr. Miller's testimony so contradictory? First he said he saw nothing there suggesting an airliner crashed, then he said he did see a crashed airliner. Why?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is it that makes YOU think that UA93 was in that field in PA?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You

Why is Mr. Miller's testimony so contradictory? First he said he saw nothing there suggesting an airliner crashed, then he said he did see a crashed airliner. Why?

Instead of using blatant falsehoods and innuendo, cite and quote what was actually said with context. I guess your the one scared of the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

What is it that makes YOU think that UA93 was in that field in PA?

What don’t you tell us again why you think the radar data, DNA evidence, wreckage, and recovery team accounts show something other than flight 93 crashed at Shanksville? And where flight 93, the crew, and the passengers missed by loved ones ended up if not at Shanksville.

Or you too scared of the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

If the event had gone down like 'they' say, then condolences to Families who lost loved ones is obviously given.

However, You cite a few things that just were not true. "Debris Field". Really! What, where? All that was shown on TV that day was some papers strewn about at Shanksville 'crash site'. "Wreckage" Again, Really? MainStream News was covering the Story there and mentioned there was NO Debris worth discussing, NO Mechanical Wreckage of the plane either. It was shown on the TV there was NOTHING there except the blackened slit on the ground.

We were supposed to believe that on that day, 4 Miraculous things went down. A Plane for the first time in known history was absorbed into the ground without leaving a trace of mechanical debris, or bodies or luggage scattered about. A Jet supposedly hit the pentagon did so without leaving any evidence of where the wings hit the building. The plane was swallowed up but left no proof that it even had wings, which would have left damages to the sides of the hole where the rest of the plane supposedly went into the building. Also there was no Mechanical debris of any kind that could be matched to the supposed plane that supposedly hit the pentagon.

Then there was more magic that day. The 2 Towers were hit by aircraft that exploded, burning up a very high percentage of their jet fuel on impact. What was left, (Office Fires), were in no way hot enough to melt the steel beams to the point of fatigue, then collapse. TWO buildings mind You went down that way. (I have to call Bull $h!T on that. I know about Steel, and other Metals and their characteristics. I was a Machinist, Welder, and Assembler for about 9 years.

THEN if all that weren't enough, Building 7 went down at free fall speed, (Like the 2 Towers), and it was not even hit by a plane! I'm sorry but it ALL screams Bull $h!T! I write Fantasy stories. Not even really good ones like Stephen King, or other famous Writers, but I know what is possible and what is not, even in a Fantasy World. The OFFICIAL Narrative wasn't even Close to being believable, by anyone with the ability to Critically Think!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

You

Debris Field". Really! What, where?

You want to go with that falsehood? Posts in this thread already prove you wrong.

You want to go on? Or you done.
edit on 26-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Riffrafter

I believe You remembered that correctly. That is also the way I saw it all...

Also as for the Photo You posted showing a Tail section of an aircraft; I believe that image was doctored VERY HEAVILY! Live footage of that area from a news channel showed that area to look NOTHING like that Photo! We saw some papers scattered all around, but NO Mechanical debris what so ever!!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Or you too scared of the truth.

Everything you mentioned in that last post reads false.
There was no DNA evidence.
There was no wreckage.
Like the other crashes, the radar data and all that was faked.

You are the one who is scared of the truth, constantly posting your garbage.
Who are you working for?
What are you guilty of?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Seems your very wrong.

Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller Recounts Responding To Flight 93 Crash

911families.org...

Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller shared his story of recovering remains from United Airlines Flight 93 in Shanksville Pennsylvania at the National Flight 93 Memorial, reports Dylan Johnson in the Daily American.

Much of the plane had disintegrated into pieces scattered over 100 acres of trees and former coal mines.

“The fragmentation was mind-boggling to me,” said Miller to the group.

Some remains were found from each of the 40 brave people aboard the hijacked plane.

What remains were recovered, Identified, and released to families?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

You

Like the other crashes, the radar data and all that was faked.

How was the radar data “faked”?

Same questions to you then.

Your not saying the radar was spoofed. Your saying air craft in mid air (four in all for your WTC fantasy) swapped places on the radar data. Your saying two plans materialize out of thin air, swapped places in mid air with two jets tracked from take off. With no explanation where the original jets flew to. With no explanation where the passengers and crew went. With no explanation how the right jet wreckage, right passenger/crew DNA, and how the right personal effects ended up at the WTC. Even if you ignore passports. With no explanations why the passengers and crews that boarded flight’s 11 and 175 did not return home to their loved ones. But the coroner provide remains.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join