It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new idea on Shanksville

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Yeah, the Falcon actually was. They described a small white aircraft with engines in the back. That's a Falcon business jet.

Yeah, and a Falcon is not an E-4B NAOC or a C-130, so who was in the Falcon?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Uhm, go read the source I quoted a page ago that you apparently skipped. It was a private flight out of North Carolina that was asked to look for 93.

Here-

Another small business jet is reportedly within 20 miles of Flight 93 when it crashes, but this is apparently a different one, belonging to a North Carolina clothing firm

edit on 1/29/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Uhm, go read the source I quoted a page ago that you apparently skipped. It was a private flight out of North Carolina that was asked to look for 93.

Your words:

The military didn't ask anyone to look for Fight 93. The Air Traffic Control center had received reports of smoke and a possible aircraft down. The Falcon business jet was in the area so the civilian controller asked if he would be willing to look for them before landing. The pilot agreed, and after over flying the site was routed to an airport and landed.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I also said to look where I quoted that you skipped over. If you had read the links you would have found this about the Falcon.

The business jet belongs to VF Corp, a Greensboro, North Carolina clothing firm.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I also said to look where I quoted that you skipped over. If you had read the links you would have found this about the Falcon.

The business jet belongs to VF Corp, a Greensboro, North Carolina clothing firm.

None of this is corroborated through any other sources and even you yourself seem to have problems of whether the plane was even asked to go and look at the scene, this is another example of the high strangeness around the 9/11 events.
edit on -216002020-01-29T11:25:04-06:000000000431202004012020Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:25:04 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The air traffic controller that asked them to go look is the one that said she asked. I even quoted where she was talking about it, and said she asked them to. There are recordings that I'm not going to hunt down that have her talking to the aircraft and asking them to go look for her. There are no Falcon aircraft in US military service, and were none on 9/11 so we know absolutely that it was a private aircraft.

If all that isn't good enough for you, it's your problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If all that isn't good enough for you, it's your problem.

Like so much else with 9/11, it's far from good enough

edit on -216002020-01-29T11:34:44-06:000000004431202044012020Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:34:44 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ah so the word of people that were there is "far from good enough", but people that can't do basic research, or don't know what they're talking about is good enough to cast doubt.

Got it. Have fun with that.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Bloodworth

They were. But the transponder on at least one was changed, and Flight 93 had its turned off. That made tracking them significantly harder.

Wouldn't turning the transponder off cause suspicion if they were not in contact for so long of time?
I feel like air traffic controllers are constantly telling air craft to change height or speed?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ah so the word of people that were there is "far from good enough", but people that can't do basic research, or don't know what they're talking about is good enough to cast doubt.

Got it. Have fun with that.

Thanks, and you can keep your easily pleased and 'basic research' approach also

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Of course it does. But if the center isn't equipped with a Primary radar they have no way to track the aircraft. So if it is turned off, and there's no communication, that plane can turn and head in any direction and they can't track it.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Speaking of being cordoned off, Bollyn writes about Jim Svonavec, the owner of the reclaimed mine, the site of the presumed crash.

Svonavec told Bollyn in 2004 that the FBI was using heavy equipment loaned to them by himself. He was the landowner, and none of his personnel were allowed into the area, which he said extended 1800 feet into the woods. Nobody else was allowed into the woods.

The temporary morgue set up by the feds was about 6 miles away, and the body parts delivered to Miller were identified only by the FBI.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: neutronflux

VP Dick Cheney did have a slip of the tongue and say the plane was shot down over Shanksville. Not sure about that one, but I am in the belief the plane that hit the Pentagon was in fact a drone missile. And the FBI gets credit for letting 911 happen while they concentrated on spying on politicos for the deep state. They ignored so many red flags. They still do, but Trump has scared them at least somewhat.

One. All physical evidence points to a large passenger jet making an entrance hole at least 93 feet wide, and almost two stories tall at the tail section. What missile would create those dimensions.

Two. Changing the subject. The equivalent of truth movement running way.

edit on 29-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Speaking of being cordoned off, Bollyn writes about Jim Svonavec, the owner of the reclaimed mine, the site of the presumed crash.

Svonavec told Bollyn in 2004 that the FBI was using heavy equipment loaned to them by himself. He was the landowner, and none of his personnel were allowed into the area, which he said extended 1800 feet into the woods. Nobody else was allowed into the woods.

The temporary morgue set up by the feds was about 6 miles away, and the body parts delivered to Miller were identified only by the FBI.

Again

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

If that were true, why did Wallace Miller the county coroner tell the media they found nothing suggesting an airliner had crashed there? No bodies, no baggage, no airline parts?

If you speak truth, by all means provide the quote and cite the source?

You

UA93 was still reporting in on the ACARS system somewhere in Illinois, 30 minutes after it supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania.

As usual, your backwards. ACARS was trying to communicate with flight 93. Please post evidence that UA93 actually transmitted a message.

All you have is false claims.

Your making claims that you cannot back up with actual facts.

Link to evidence flight 93 was broadcasting after it crashed.

All you have is false claims.

Unless you can cite actual proof?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ironic you go on about the false narrative I “trust” the official narrative when you only want people to go by your opinions with no supporting evidence.

Funny when I go to verify you opinions I found you use misquotes, quotes out of context, half truths, and right out falsehoods. Why should we find your posts credible?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

The steel, along with all the other debris was shipped to Fresh Kills landfill on Staten Island

Yes, I recall, and as I said, NIST stated they had no part of WTC7 in order to conduct their investigation. I also recall a prominent fire chief and others complaining at the time about the wholesale destruction of forensic evidence. I was contrasting that with the very different treatment of the crime scene at Shanksville. Nobody has explained why that remained a guarded crime scene for years afterwards. Fair enough, if nobody can think of an answer.

Once the NTSB is done with it all aircraft wreckage becomes property of the airline. At that point they can scrap it, store it, donate it... It's entirely up to the airline and their insurance company.

I'm sure that's right, but it doesn't answer my question - is it usual, when the investigation is complete, to lock up the remains in a private, high security underground facility like Iron Mountain?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There's no "usual" as to how wreckage is handled was my point. It all depends on the airline and insurance company. I've seen some donated for accident investigation training, some scrapped, some was stored in hangars for years then one day was just gone with no word where it went...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Everyone is asking where the bodies are...people should look into the manifests of the flights and the strange circumstances surrounding them. I personally am more or less of the opinion that maybe 15-20 people, if any, died in the four flights on 911. Yea it sounds crazy, but what a better way to pull off what was needed than actually killong hundreds of people.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Everyone is asking where the bodies are...people should look into the manifests of the flights and the strange circumstances surrounding them. I personally am more or less of the opinion that maybe 15-20 people, if any, died in the four flights on 911. Yea it sounds crazy, but what a better way to pull off what was needed than actually killong hundreds of people.

Then where did the remains come from that were returned to families?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Yea it sounds crazy

The only thing crazy is people like you speaking from ignorance ……

Most don't have any concept if the forces involved and what it does to a body

The aircraft hit at estimated speed of 570 mph - at that speed any bodies are reduced to scraps of flesh aka
"human hamburger" with little if any recognizable

The violence of the impact will scatter the fragments for considerable distance

They were picking teeth out of the trees near the crash scene

Not to mention the post crash fire which will cremate anything around

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join