It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kobe Bryant dies in Chopper crash?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Watching the live feed...

Sheriff said 9 onboard!!!???

NINE?? I really hope that's an error and nobody else was on board, because it either means potentially the rest of his kids were on board, or another family or more are devastated

Yea.... the Sikorsky S-76 is rated for 10 passengers, 2 crew members, if I remember right.

Hopefully it is an error.

Tragic...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nuttin but net with that response. Yikes.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: odzeandennz

I do have something to say about it. Outside of a small group of people, this is a non event. People die, all day, every day.

Everyone hears you, no one cares, people are not going to refrain from discussing an event simply because you don’t find it worthy of discussion.

Your continued presence here serves no purpose other than to perpetuate your self deluded opinion of your own importance.

We get it, your very much “above” discussing this mans death, yet not above throwing a hissy fit over this thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

He was just a boxer. Certainly to me me

To his family I'm sure he was much more but that's irrelevant. Athletes dying is not worth the threads in my opinion. Don't you have anything closer to home worth caring about?

Don't you?
You're making a lot of posts on a thread you deem unworthy.

I'm not sure if you understand that celebrities in our culture can transcend the pointless abilities that made them famous in the first place.

Or is it the jock part you don't like?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Duck out dude.

I personally, couldn’t stand Kobe Bryant. However, when I heard of his death.... I started crying, in the middle of a pub.

Then, I got home and found out his daughter, and other children were on board. COMPOUNDED GRIEF!!!

You’re heartless. Exit this thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

He was just a boxer. Certainly to me me

To his family I'm sure he was much more but that's irrelevant. Athletes dying is not worth the threads in my opinion. Don't you have anything closer to home worth caring about?

Don't you?
You're making a lot of posts on a thread you deem unworthy.

I'm not sure if you understand that celebrities in our culture can transcend the pointless abilities that made them famous in the first place.

Or is it the jock part you don't like?

A jock? He was Scottish? Me too. Whens the funeral I'll be there.

Why is this important to you? It's ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: RMFX1

Brilliant.

Well, not really.

How many people died today? How many children suffering from leukemia or something else?

This guy threw a ball around and that's worthy of a thread here on ATS.

No.

There will be discussions about you in certain circles if you died unexpectedly and tragically.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Duck out dude.

I personally, couldn’t stand Kobe Bryant. However, when I heard of his death.... I started crying, in the middle of a pub.

Then, I got home and found out his daughter, and other children were on board. COMPOUNDED GRIEF!!!

You’re heartless. Exit this thread.

Get a grip. Of course I don't want to hear anything like this but it bothers me that people like you will break down in a pub over someone you don't know, who even if you did wouldn't give a # about you instead of caring about issues closer to your own community and class. It's pathetic. His family will mourn, it's not your place. And yes, all he did was throw a ball around. Grow up.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's up now.

flightaware.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Brilliant.

Well, not really.

How many people died today? How many children suffering from leukemia or something else?

No.

There will be discussions about you in certain circles if you died unexpectedly and tragically.
Of course there will. But not here, rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why is this important to you? It's ridiculous.

By jock I meant athlete, but you raise a good question.

Why your reaction is important to me is because I'm trying to understand where it stems from.

I'm thinking if you were picked first for a few teams your opinion might be different. Just a hypothesis but your hatred of athletes seems to say more about you than them.
edit on 26-1-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Instead of being jackass, it IS ok to mourn for kids you don't know who lost a sister and a father. It's called being f#g human.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Brilliant.

Well, not really.

No.

Why do you think ATS is out of bounds for discussing personal tragedies of people that are admired?

What if it was found out that President Trump's FAA did not inspect the helicopter as frequently as it should have?

Would this thread be more important to you then?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Instead of being jackass, it IS ok to mourn for kids you don't know who lost a sister and a father. It's called being f#g human.

Nice deflection but no
Youre mourning a celebrity who could hit a 3 pointer. That's lame. You don't care about the kids be honest.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Brilliant.

Well, not really.

No.

Why do you think ATS is out of bounds for discussing personal tragedies of people that are admired?

What if it was found out that President Trump's FAA did not inspect the helicopter as frequently as it should have?

Would this thread be more important to you then?

This is not a personal tragedy for you. That's my point.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nice deflection but no
Youre mourning a celebrity who could hit a 3 pointer. That's lame. You don't care about the kids be honest.

Seems like a simple solution if fans of Kobe Bryant posting bothers you, just don't read the threads.

Not sure what you are getting from posting on this thread but hey to each his or her own.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nice deflection but no

I'm not mouring any athlete, Besides, the only sport worth watching is hockey anyway. I AM damn sad for his wife and 3 other kids, whom I HOPE were not aboard. That would be unthinkable for a parent to survive -- the loss of a spouse and ALL the children.

You don't have kids, do you?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If there was a clear cut definition of thread derailing:

You just defined it with all your posts

Can the adults talk now?!

9 people died, including children...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

If there was a clear cut definition of thread derailing:

You just defined it with all your posts

Can the adults talk now?!

9 people died, including children...

And? Its relevant how? Did you know any of these people?
edit on 26-1-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

To troll, tragic death, I tell you, you have allot to learn in life. The world does not revolve around you, acting like that in a sad thread about people tragically being killed in a accident is pathetic and inmature.

Your better off staying off the keyboard on this thread and troll a politics thread..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join