It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Epidemiologist calling the Wu-Flu -“thermonuclear pandemic level bad"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lot of people with their epidemic panic pants on.

I'll just kick back and watch as everyone gets Georgia Guidestoned.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You don't get what I was saying. As with your ancestors as of now, It's all the luck of the draw. Try your best to prevent infection , but the bottom line is still the luck of the draw. And apart from isolating your self till it blows over, join the lottery and stop worrying about it cos you ultimately have no control of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Where are the reports of it taking any hold in areas outside China? As of now seems to be only a few isolated locations outside China.

a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I thought ebola was going to get everyone ? Ebola is far more scary than this corona virus ! The last ebola outbreak seen cases all over and it was contained

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I haven't seen much if anything mentioned about this aspect of this outbreak: The stock market is falling. Is that because Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash? Or is it because President Trump is being exonerated in the impeachment trial? Could it be because UFOs are coming to get us? No, it's because this outbreak is starting to affect China's ports and most likely their economy as well. How long before it could start affecting the world's economy, and to what possible extent? If stock markets crash, people go hungry and starve. And in some cases, die from starvation. There may not be one single death due to this corona virus in America. But if economies start crashing worldwide and wreak havoc, which in turn could lead to starvation, dead is dead, right? Do the dead care what it was that killed them? We've seen countless times here in America when a bad winter storm is predicted or a hurricane hits Florida, how people make runs on local food stores. I live in Southern Illinois, nowhere near an Atlantic coastline, and when a hurricane hits down there in Florida, every loaf of bread and jug of milk is bought and the shelves I have to shop at are totally empty. For what reason? Panic. You can best combat against this panic by having enough of what you need all the time. Don't let other people's potential panic dictate your life. Be prepared. Extra toilet paper or 88 cans of potted meat won't go to waste just because nobody panics in your town. Me, the only thing I've bought since this virus outbreak became well known is one loaf of bread. That's because I'm not worried about being unprepared.

Now, if the virus does start affecting America big time, there's not much I can do about that, so why worry? I think I'll go have a potted meat sandwich. Good day.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I’ve been looking at the research and it looks like this virus may not only spread worldwide, but it may become as common as the regular flu is and remain around forever.

90% of the worlds population were infected Within 18 months in a recent simulation by Johns Hopkins of a coronavirus outbreak.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Where are the reports of it taking any hold in areas outside China? As of now seems to be only a few isolated locations outside China.

So far the only people outside China came from China. For example in the US there are 5 cases all came from visit to China. The CDC seems to think its not as bad as everyone thinks.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
It will be an interesting case study, if I'm not mistaken this might be the largest medical quarantine ever. The real question is what is the gestation time of the virus and when was patient 0 first infected? I imagine it is days to weeks in gestation so I'm not exactly optimistic about containing the virus.

As an aside what are the probabilities this is a man made virus? Despite being banned by the Geneva convention many countries still work on turning viruses into weapons of mass destruction.
Incubation can be up to two weeks apparently.
There’s a run on N95 masks, and medical exam gloves and safety glasses recommended to keep handy if it gets bad wherever you are, oh and at least one month supply of non perishable foods. They say to avoid mass transit, Uber, trains etc, as well as public places where lots of people go. Also recommended is Thieves essential oil, systemic enzymes, echinacea, golden seal, colloidal silver, and a few other naturopathic prophylactics.
edit on 29-1-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I wonder if this guy knows his boi got caught trying to bring stuff into the USA already...too bad so sad get wrekt Harvard.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join