It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Smart Republican Too Much To Ask For?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
If you are accusing me of lying about my political stance...than do so.

I'm not lying. It's not a troll.

You're lying 'cause this:

Bernie is ok but he is near to death

Does not naturally turn to this:

No. F Sanders.

Unless exposed.
Also as a republican you couldn't come up with a single one of Bernie's flaw? Other than the fact he's near death? Like.. just think about that one lol.

Anyway ur totally not a republican thats ok, can you explain what has been shown in the impeachment trials so far that shown he's destroying your democracy?

Btw JoseGarcia for president.
edit on 25-1-2020 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

at the expense of ruining our democracy.

Were a constitutional republic, before you start insulting Republicans or Trump intellect, you might want to check yours first.

link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

What an unmitigated stinking pile of falsehood.

You mean your post?

The Marxist globalist Dims

Precisely why you are not taken seriously.

He's far more TRANSPARENT AND CANDID about himself & his doings

How does it feel to be delusional?

3. He's not the least bit of a dictator.

He would like to be. See again the video I posted.

He IS a fierce leader who loves to get things done. He slices through a lot of fluff, crap & lesser issues. He's great at being decisive and being effective.

And that proves my original, and subsequent, point(s). Thank you.

link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Sure. I get you. I do.

Why don't I have those "hell Yeah" moments?

Why don't I get with what President Trump is doing? Where is my hurrah!? Am I just dumb and missing it? Because I don't see it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You're missing it, I guess. I mean I just listed four.

Your level of deviation from the mean is none of my business and between you and your maker.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

at the expense of ruining our democracy.

Were a constitutional republic, before you start insulting Republicans or Trump intellect, you might want to check yours first.

"Were" is correct. We "were." Especially if the executive can do what it wishes without Constitutional checks and balances.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

TRUMP'S Presidency is the FIRST & ONLY Presidency that has NOT been a joke of my lifetime--the furthest thing from a joke.

He's all business--and VERY EFFECTIVE PATRIOTIC BUSINESS AT THAT.

But feel free to continue to display your lack of awareness, lack of information, cluelessness.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The democratic stupidity is a result of the republican stupidity.

Thats just stupid. Related to Pelosi by chance?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I don't know if I ever interacted with you before, but you got a good perspective of things down, not making any assumptions of your political stances, this is just down the middle talk.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So it's Trump's fault the leftists have gone full retard?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Furry, I thought you were a far better discriminator of facts & people than that.

You have lived long enough to have a lot to compare to Trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Thats just stupid. Related to Pelosi by chance?

I was honestly gonna write that his posts make sense if you read it in Pelosi's voice in your head. That made me laugh!
edit on 25-1-2020 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I disagree. He's the opposite of an ass.

However, he is an artist at amplifying the features of his personality brazenly, brashly, obnoxiously etc. as Sun Tzu strategies to win the day. And he does THAT very well.

He knows that people who are truly on his side understand & know him regardless.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So I guess to recap the thread so far....

Is a smart voter too much to ask for?

THAT is what is destroying your "democracy" right now.

You vote and don't even understand what your own government is.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't say this very often to people...unless I really mean it...but I don't believe you.

I think you're just looking for a novel way to bash a President you hate...while attempting to sound like you're being rational and reasonable.

I don't think your OP is honest, rational or reasonable.
edit on 25-1-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It wasn't always so, but thank you. I am fairly late to an understanding that I could have really used two or three years ago to be honest.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

[snip]
Can we get a president who can make some permanent changes? Trump is not him.

With your kind of support . . . it can't be easy.

He *is* working HARD to end up with the guilty traitorous Marxist globalists in prison or executed. It is a massive job against horrific truly satanic evil.

And your great supportiveness is NOT helping make it easy or lasting.

However, somehow, there are enough true patriots who WILL help him accomplish the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoseGarcia

[snip]
Can we get a president who can make some permanent changes? Trump is not him.

With your kind of support . . . it can't be easy.

He *is* working HARD to end up with the guilty traitorous Marxist globalists in prison or executed. It is a massive job against horrific truly satanic evil.

And that is why you are not taken seriously.

Good night.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I hope that to be true.

I feel Trump is undermining that.

i FEEL, THINK, BELIEVE, OBSERVE

that your "feelings" are soooooooooooooooooooo distorted by the MSM media 24/7/365

full court press brain-washing

playing all the emotional keys on the keyboard that 150 years of scientific refinements of brain-washing affords them.

You have been made a willing stooge, agent, shill of the Marxist globalist main stream media & their puppet masters.

I hope you're proud of being their organic robot that they can play your emotions & feelings like a piano

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Blaine91555

Thank you for thought out reply.

I've benefitted from Trump. So have you, from what I read. It seems stupid to worry. Just let it go on.

But I don't trust him. Not just the economy. I feel that he will ruin everything. We are not ok on the world stage and he is not helping.

That's the Left's take on it and I listen to that, however it does not ring as true. I don't trust him either but in reality, the work on trade he's done is a whole other level above what we saw from Obama or Bush. Most Presidents could not have managed to negotiate the deal between the US, Canada and Mexico. That is a genuine win, win even though it's been drowned out by other news.

On the world stage how do we know? For every vocal Left wing activist we hear speak about him over there, there may well be many who think the opposite who are silent.

I can't vote for what the other side is offering. What they are campaigning on would do so much financial harm to us so fast, it kind of makes the social issues secondary. There is not a moderate in the bunch, only pretty radical idea's being put forth. Very pricey, impossible to fund idea's. It's the old buy an election with false promises gambit.

None of them can do what they promise and they don't seem to be putting forward anything worthwhile. Their whole platform is more or less, lets see how fast we can destroy the thriving economy by reversing the things that made it perform so well.

Who knows, maybe someone will step up, but barring that I have to stick with Trump and hold my nose.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join