It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Smart Republican Too Much To Ask For?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

With regards to politicians, I have always thought of a fireman as an analog. A lot of firemen drink, cuss, maybe don't eat that healthy, burp at the table, and other things that aren't so great. But if that fireman is able to come to my house and put the fire out, that's all that really matters. I don't care what politicians do in the bedroom, how horny they are, even what most of their personal feelings about things are as long as they are ABLE TO DO THE JOB. That's really what matters. And as far as Trump is concerned, ok maybe he is a little rough around the edges, but he is giving this country optimism, espousing the perspective that an American president should put the PEOPLE first in geopolitics and trade. And Those are good things. I don't love the man and there are some things I downright dislike about what he is doing, the environment for example. But I do believe overall he is good for the future of this country. And I think history will show him as a leader, a better one than a lot of his predecessors. If nothing else, he is making the political establishment squirm in their seats and that is awfully fun to watch.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ravenshadow13
Do you think things would be better under Odumma or Bush? I am self employed also and no 401k is my fault and yours not Trumps. I do not depend on government to make my life easier but I do depend on government to not steal from me and support the worlds castoffs. Grow a pair and make things happen for yourself. You get Democrats you will go from floating with the current to paddling against the current for years.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i dont like trump cause his epstien pedo connections but smart republicans are very rare the only person i vote for in my life was ron paul he is a legend

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes, yes it is.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
i dont like trump cause his epstien pedo connections but smart republicans are very rare the only person i vote for in my life was ron paul he is a legend

Then you haven't researched all that very well at all.

Inferring guilt by slight association is dishonest in this context as well as unwise.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: ravenshadow13
Do you think things would be better under Odumma or Bush? I am self employed also and no 401k is my fault and yours not Trumps. I do not depend on government to make my life easier but I do depend on government to not steal from me and support the worlds castoffs. Grow a pair and make things happen for yourself. You get Democrats you will go from floating with the current to paddling against the current for years.

Did you even read my post, or just skim it?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Does not matter which side wins.They are playing a game of money with billions of dollars on the line and they will lie straight to your face to get rich off elections,and their name and face painted on The White House or their very own library....all it is about to these people who run for elections...Democrat or Republican
edit on 27-1-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So why leave out the others that were near him so much they hung out at the Pedo hangouts? What would you say to those people? I notice how people gloss over the systemic pedophilia in Hollywood and NY hanging with the Pedo Pimp Epstein.

The Q anons have been saying DJT has been a member of a long game to get the Cabal. If you research better the real Epstein data that got the ABC story showing owners two year before was exposed last year for hiding the rape, then you wouldn't be so jaded. I hope.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Does not matter which side wins.They are playing a game of money with billions of dollars on the line and they will lie straight to your face to get rich off elections,and their name and face painted on The White House or their very own library....all it is about to these people who run for elections...Democrat or Republican

There are white hats and black hats. Are you keeping up? Maybe a bit, it isn't too late to catch up. Small snippets suggest you missed the part where there is a Cabal willing to destroy the Constitution in the Democratic-Progressive party with the aide of a handful of RINO's. Libertarians like me have seen the danger and voted DJT. Dangerous to the traitors when we bring a light to their high crimes they surely are committing.

So, it does matter.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I mean, you’re the guy who voted red his whole life and doesnt find a single republican to be “smart” so what’s that say about you? To answer the politically inflammatory question by you, yes there are “smart” people from all walks of life. Maybe spend less time generalizing from your high horse and you’ll see you might not be best suited to answer your own question.

(post by 42DEGREESxPT2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Considering more than half the threads on this site are from people with little concept of political science, I can't wait for Trump to be out of office so this place can return to being a conspiracy site and not another party platform.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I mean, you’re the guy who voted red his whole life and doesnt find a single republican to be “smart” so what’s that say about you? To answer the politically inflammatory question by you, yes there are “smart” people from all walks of life. Maybe spend less time generalizing from your high horse and you’ll see you might not be best suited to answer your own question.

I've found plenty of Republicans to be "smart". What that says about me, I don't know or care.

Sure, there are "smart" people from all walks of life. Trump is not one of them. My thread is directed to the now. All I see from Republicans now is a deference to Trump. Who I see as an absolute idiot. Smart only in self-promotion.

I care about my country. Trump is a danger to my country.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Luminari: So I guess to recap the thread so far....
Is a smart voter too much to ask for?
THAT is what is destroying your "democracy" right now.
You vote and don't even understand what your own government is.

Justoneman:I am beginning to think a test before you can vote. These people were probably not taught the COTUS like we were. It is apparent they never felt the sting of tyranny but are willing to test it out . Aren't they testing it out already and some have seen it for what it is and have exited the progressives while others get their masks and helmets ready?

A test? How about PAPERWORK; a 'proof of residence' or a valid drivers licence based upon birth certificate information? How about last years filed income tax form?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
Considering more than half the threads on this site are from people with little concept of political science, I can't wait for Trump to be out of office so this place can return to being a conspiracy site and not another party platform.

Oh wait?

Surely you don't have TDS too do you?

It looks very much like you have TDS.

Especially when you are willingly taking the crap done to Western civilization to destroy it. This has not just been Americas issues brought to our attention, by the CRIMINAL's and Progressives in the D party and those in High secrecy working with thos who Obama left in place to destroy our country.

One more question.

Are you saying once we figure out who the Communist are we should let them have their way?

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7

Grow a backbone and this won't matter folks.

Oh wait it is something else instead?

Surely you don't have TDS too do you?

It looks very much like you have TDS.

Especially when you are willingly taking the crap done to Western civilization to destroy it. This has not just been Americas issues brought to our attention, by the CRIMINAL's and Progressives in the D party and those in High secrecy working with thos who Obama left in place to destroy our country.

One more question.

Are you saying once we figure out who the Communist are we should let them have their way?

Now that so many are asking good questions they see the Democrats have burned bridges to build a Utopia of their liking that is a nightmare when it is tried elsewhere. They think we should try that tyranny too.

ATS people who are honest see the truth. Some smart ones see the truth and lie to us anyway. I hope your not really one of those.

edit on 30-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The whole idea of "Trump's ... pedo connections" is farcical to the max.

You are merely illustrating your onion skin thin awareness of the facts.

Trump has engineered more than 10,000 releases of child sex victims, other victims of human trafficking & their perps in the process of facing justice. That's FAR MORE than all the other Presidents combined.

You also illustrate well how little you know of Trump's character, foundational values, life habits and demonstrated goals over a long period of time.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join