It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream media - an empirical look

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Admitted

We know we're screwed when we trust the weatherman more than reporters.

Jaden

I think that's the funniest statement I've heard all day.....

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Divide and conquer has worked for thousands of years, it works here too.

While the media shows FOX news supporting the right wing Republican view, by far the largest portrayal is the left wind Democratic view.

People think that they have two choices, right or left wing, and never consider that any other viewpoints even EXIST, but those two/

Right wing supports war, left wing says they don't, while the war still continues, or starts, with them in power, just as before. These two 'sides', are really one camp, tweaking the stories for public consumption, to debate which 'tweak' is better! Nobody even CONSIDERS that war itself is complete bs.

How people can be so gullible today is completely mind-boggling!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The political divide in our country is being fueled by the MSM.

So the question I have to ask is...

Is it just for ratings? Marketing placement? The money?

Or is it for something else altogether?

An actual agenda perhaps?

the media (and academia) has been overwhelmed by leftist ideologues.
they don't care about ratings or making money. they just want to indoctrinate.
schools also. not about 'real' learning, about indoctrinating leftists. after three years of college fairly normal kids are putting on masks and joining antifa.

look at how many movies/shows make no money, get no ratings, have virtually no appeal; but continue to get made / shown and get awards. not for quality or popularity, but for propaganda value.

really troubling how many viewers and voters support this leftist cabal. I fear that demographics will lead to votes that will turn the USA into a leftist state radically different from that originally intended.

the changes in my lifetime--in politics, media, popular culture--are numbing. it all happened bit by bit, step by step. boiling the frog one degree at a time.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To become our God, our hope, our faith, our protector, our guide, our belief of all knowledge, all truth...

They want us to deny God created us, created Earth, all of it is a lie, a fable, a myth. Or it's very likely so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join