It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Worried Yet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84
Graphic:

mobile.twitter.com...

Supposed footage of late stage wu flu. From what I've read as to how the virus effects the lungs as to you drown in your own blood and fluid. I have reason to believe this footage is legitimate.

mobile.twitter.com...

Another one of our members with medical experience (one of the mods, I believe, actually) has said this is more indicative of severe Parkinson's tremors than any sickness.

I'm inclined to believe their assessment.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I saw that earlier and was wondering what the hell! I think at this point, people are taking videos and pics of anything and claiming it's the virus. Until the media; I HATE to trust these guys, but there might be a little more truth than what we see from questionable sources. Not saying the real deal can't come from an unknown site but no one is verifying yet for a handful of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

To follow up with a cross-post, I went back through my post history to find the comments in question I referred to. Yes, it was a mod (FredT) in the main Corona Virus Updates thread. Fred's analysis makes much more sense than "Wu Flu did it!" does.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: FredT

originally posted by: loam
Twitter is terrifying...

twitter.com...

I'm starting to understand why people might be freaking out even if the cases are limited. Warning that link is awful.

For less brave, it is a video of patient convulsing on a gurney.

Looks like an ED Triage area.

Couple of things:

1) its an odd seizure and its odd that the blanket stands up. That being said when the lady holds the arm it stops moving as much which if it was a full blown seizure it would not. The twitching looks more consistent with parkinsons but I'm not there.

Also the lady with him is treating like a matter of course like he does it all the time. If he started new onset seizing in my experience she would freak out and the staff would come as there appears to be a nurse doing triage on the other side of the gurney (note the seated patient and you can see the IV tubing

2) Note the HEPA (Im assuming) air filter that is visible under the gurney

And yes, StallionDuck, I agree -- at this point, so much BS is getting mixed in that it's making it hard to take unverified videos seriously. If there's no corroboration, no verification, the BS factor should be pinging quite loudly. Especially on a CT site.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And it lets up a little, and revs back up again, right? It did for my husband, he thought by the next work week that he was getting better (and he did look it) but it swooped back in for Round Two to kick his ass all over again.

Do you have a hidden camera in my house?

Yes - exactly!

It's actually limped back in for a weak round 3 as of this morning, but I can take it. Hoping my body squashes it once and for all tonight when I go to bed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Things seem to be getting a little worse.

I'm hearing that before the cities in china were put on quarantine, more than 5 million people had already left and visited other areas, countries and cities.

With a 10-14 day incubation, assuming this is correct... We have no idea how bad this virus really is since it started within that 14-day frame, that we know of.

More weirdness coming out of this:

Wuhan seafood market may not be the only source of coronavirus

• A recent report by The Lancet medical journal casts doubts on the original source of the new coronavirus spreading globally. So far it has been widely believed that a seafood market in Wuhan where wild animals were sold was the origin of the outbreak.

However, research on first 41 hospitalized patients who had confirmed infections found that 14 of them had no contact with the market, indicating that more than one source of the virus. “Now it seems clear that (the) seafood market is not the only origin of the virus,” said Cao Bin, one of the essay’s authors quoted by ScienceInsider. “But to be honest, we still do not know where the virus came from now.

Oh...ohhh

Is it starting to look like it was done intentionally? More than one source could mean that the virus was active among the wildlife and had more than one source of contracting the infection. More than one source could also mean that the virus was pusher in multiple locations to assure the strain would have a good chance of getting around more easily.

Considering that it is believed more than 5 million people moved around and traveled before the virus was centered upon could mean bad news for the world in general. Celebrations will still continue, minus the quarateen cities, and if this virus makes it around the masses, who knows how bad it could become and how much farther it would spread.

For the US, I think we could keep up with the quarantine if we needed to do so on our own soil but if it goes all out crazy, you can bet those Fema camps will be used that we talked about for years now. Those plastic coffins will finally have a purpose.

The Georgia Guidestones 'prophecy' may come true just as intended.

United Nations could sweep across the globe to try and 'fix' the world while this is going on.

Other influential powers could step up and who knows what would come next.

If the stage could ever be set - what better time than now? I think it would fit rather perfectly with all of the other 'coincidences' happening today.

Found a timeline should anyone want to dig into more info on this:

TIMELINE
edit on 27-1-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
FYI For anyone who wants to track the spread more closely, you can follow this RealTime map here:

Real Time Map

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
what ever you love will kill you eventually. so do what you love, but moderation is Good. in other words, you will be Taken sooner or later. I have heard of men dying of heart attacks in their 40s and no history in their family and they were very healthy!

just do the simple things.
stay away from events and things that can give this to you.

buy up feel-good supplies, such as drinks, soap, tissues, food, meds, *NOW*! the stores might be out when you need them.

then have around the house already healing foods such as jello and bananas and any other foods good for your DNA type of person.

then walk! walk after sickness as this brings up better the mucus in the lungs that pneumonia loves to grow in.

then do not stress! stress itself can lower immune system and make healing harder.

freestone

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So you think vomiting black goo/coagulated blood is late stage Parkinson's? Are you kidding us? Stop with the disinformation. Sorry but hemorrhaging blood put of your facial orifices is not indicative of Parkinson's. The girl in the video also looks just a tad too young to have late stage Parkinsons. Stop spreading disinformation.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So you think vomiting black goo/coagulated blood is late stage Parkinson's? Are you kidding us? Stop with the disinformation. Sorry but hemorrhaging blood put of your facial orifices is not indicative of Parkinson's. The girl in the video also looks just a tad too young to have late stage Parkinsons. Stop spreading disinformation.

Unlike CT''s who never spread disinformation right?

Clearly you aren't talking about the same clip because the one that would imply Parkinsons shows 0 blood.

Also you honestly believe that girl vomiting whatever is real?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You're watching the wrong video LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Clearly you aren't talking about the same clip because the one that would imply Parkinsons shows 0 blood.

The girl vomiting is absolutely real. Question is, what is she throwing up? Where is this from, is it induced?

What I mean by absolutely real is that she is literally throwing up, you cant fake it that well. Maybe she drank ipecac or something, but she is most definitely throwing up for real, not fake.

Edit: ah the video is from this: www.dailystar.co.uk...
edit on 27-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: opethPA

The girl vomiting is absolutely real. Question is, what is she throwing up? Where is this from, is it induced?

What I mean by absolutely real is that she is literally throwing up, you cant fake it that well. Maybe she drank ipecac or something, but she is most definitely throwing up for real, not fake.

Edit: ah the video is from this: www.dailystar.co.uk...

So that video is real, allegedly, but has 0 to do with the virus outbreak since it's from 2016 yet because someone on the internet said it was due to the virus CT's are now claiming it as a symptom. Not you but the poster above that I responded to.

Good thing CT's automatically assume anything the news says is fake but take random Internet sources at face value.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

The vomiting black "blood" is not from this, this is an old video of a drunk woman in latin america who tried to take charcoal to absorb the alcohol. She then vomited and it was the ensuing color. This has been around the chans for years.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
FYI For anyone who wants to track the spread more closely, you can follow this RealTime map here:

Real Time Map

Excellent link!

It takes a while for everything to load but it's worth the wait.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am not that worried.

I would be less worried if the guys in the know told me to worry.
The fact that they all seem so easy going about this is worrying me a bit.

I'll play along and add to the conspiracy.

I wonder how many infected people will be traveling to Miami for the super bowl next Sunday?

I wonder why I am suddenly seeing Merck Pharmaceutical ads pop up everywhere?

It's interesting how most cultures associate the rat with plague and disease and this past Saturday marked the beginning of the Year of the Rat for China. To them it is associated with wealth and prosperity.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So the latest news about this 'should' concern everyone.

- Incubation period could actually be up to 2 weeks.

That's really bad. Since you don't need to have symptoms to spread it and more than 5 million people left the area before it was quarateen. This means so many more people could be infected. Unfortunately, it's been only 11 days since it was discovered.

- Japan says that they have a victim who contracted the virus BUT they did not get it from Wuhan. Other sources also say that the virus was contracted outside of Wuhan.

This kind of goes with the first point. These people could have passed around and had been contracted from other persons who might have come from Wuhan.

I feel that right now, we're just waiting to see what happens yet all the while spreading it around more and more before we find out if it's actually a serious problem or not.

W.H.O. admitted that they downplayed the threat and now they're a bit more worried.

source

Great advice from Dr Oz.... Don't wear facemasks. You NEED to get sick because we're stopping too many bugs before they have a chance to make us immune. Yeah... Great advice Dr Death.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxerBrawler

I would be less worried if the guys in the know told me to worry.
The fact that they all seem so easy going about this is worrying me a bit.

Problem is... No one really knows at this time.

- We know that 82 people or more have died from it.
- We know that thousands of people have contracted it.
- We know that the incubation period is now 2 weeks or so.
- We know it can be passed between persons.

There isn't all that much information. This could be the virus that wipes out the majority of the world's population but we have no idea at this point. Perhaps this is how such a virus COULD infect the world and begin the mass extension of the human race.

Or... It could be just a minor virus and nothing to worry about (killed 82 people in less than 2 weeks?).

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Somebody knows somethin. They're just not coming clean, or they can't.

I did read a few articles the next mass extinction, maybe this will help that along. No matter what the truth is I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I was more worried a couple days ago then I am now.

The man in Germany who is infected, he started to feel a bit ill over the weekend, but felt better by Monday morning so he went to work as usual. Only there he learned about a colleague he worked with the week before, who got the virus so he decides to rapport it and got tested. This man is in his 30ties and was slightly sick for two days.
No link in English, this is what local media is saying.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler
a reply to: StallionDuck

Somebody knows somethin. They're just not coming clean, or they can't.

I did read a few articles the next mass extinction, maybe this will help that along. No matter what the truth is I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow.

One day we're told it's nothing - no worries. Today I'm reading that the numbers of infected could be 35X worse than we know.

That's 105,000 people infected, most of which may not even be showing symptoms and passing it further.

Now THAT's a problem. Hopefully these numbers aren't correct but that's what we're now hearing from supposed experts.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join