It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Worried Yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't see anything to be worried about , until it develops into a Zombie plague I remain ambivalent to the situation.

From my understanding this virus is related to the SARS virus so bad for those who contract it but not necessarily fatal.

If you have no concerns go hug a patients in your country then let us know how that goes.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Y'all do understand that honey kills all known viruses right?

There's nothing to fear from diseases like this.

If you're skeptical you really should use Google and investigate actual research papers from legitimate universities.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

If you have no concerns go hug a patients in your country then let us know how that goes.

I'd likely be arrested for inappropriate touching.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No. No worries. You can certainly find something to worry about if you want, but emotional people are spreading panic faster than the virus itself is spreading.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Most likely if you were touching a dude.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So as long as I have a barrel full of honey to bathe in and ingest I’m ok. Of course it is best if it is Manuka honey. Thanks honey 👍

Manuka

Nope humans are self sabotaging, we are all doomed.

Bastard humans
edit on 25-1-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: Say your prayers

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ends of the world, Apocalypse's Y2K Mayan bs, and on and on. People are weary of doom and gloom, they are Jaded, there is something better to watch in a couple minutes on a station near you. Fast food is available, plenty of beer too.

There's a different market out there, people are buying pleasure and some times it's on sale. There's a saying..... everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants .... .. ..

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
When Trump tells me to worry about it, I will start worrying.

CDC is doing nothing right now besides monitoring it. Senator J. Hawley (R) sent a letter to the government asking to consider Chinese travel ban but no answer yet.

So take a sit and wait if you like but please consider prepping yourself and your family.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I am now.

Between your thread and This one - yes, I am.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

You're right - REAL manuka - and - Elderberry syrup! (Homemade if possible).

Elderberry: A Natural Way to Boost Immunity During Cold and Flu Season?

With cold and flu season nearing, people who take this approach may be reaching for elderberry. Teas and syrups made from the elderberry plant have been commonly used to fight upper respiratory infections and boost immunity for hundreds of years.

There are many different kinds of elderberry plants, but the flowers and berries of Sambucus nigra, commonly known as European elder, are the most studied and used in herbal formulas, Dr. Todorov says.

Get some dried berries. Simmer it in filtered water. You're done. That simple. I'd add manuka honey into your tea if it's REAL manuka.

Stay well all!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Your example is right here, angst, fear and the urge to run. Self. Yea, they are afraid.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Do you buy elderberries? Where do you purchase yours from? I have never looked into the dried berries only the useless over the counter stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And most terrifying:
- PEOPLE WITHOUT SYMPTOMS SPREADING VIRUS
- WHO SAYS NOT YET GLOBAL EMERGENCY

I am *finally* getting over something that I've been battling for over a week, and I almost *never* get sick.

I'm sure it's just the "regular" flu...whatever that is, but what caught my eye about your post was your first bullet.

The person that transmitted it to me also had no symptoms. None.

She had visited her Dad the day before and he had it. So being a good and sharing partner - she then shared it with me.

Meh...[blowing nose]

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Well since honey kills the Corona virus so quickly and because honey is so cheap and plentiful - I'm definitely not worried at all.

Break out the MEAD! See... Honey wine is a good thing!

I need a good source of honey for my mead making

One discrepancy. It's NOT cheap! lol At least when you're making mead with it. I use 3lbs per gallon for my medium mead.

Hmmm Might be an issue if Monsanto keeps killing them. Quite a huge portion of the natural bee population is now poof

edit on 25-1-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
just wait another 10 days,
when incubation time is over for all those who got infected recently....
I hope not, but I fear this thing will explode

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

You realize honey bees carry 50 known viruses ?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I don't believe there are any confirmed cases yet in the UK but I believe they are being tested. Cite me if I'm wrong as I'm a bit out of the loop with so much going off atm.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Y'all do understand that honey kills all known viruses right?

There's nothing to fear from diseases like this.

If you're skeptical you really should use Google and investigate actual research papers from legitimate universities.

It's antibacterial. If does have an effect on influenza but it's not a miracle cure for viri in general. Besides... It makes a great topical medicine but I don't think you're going to have much luck curing a cold or flu by drinking honey.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I was testing a pocket AM/FM/SW radio. Yes, part of my prepping stuff if you ask. Guess what, a guy on the radio said something about the masks. He said people is forced to wear it in China not protect themselves, but to prevent sick people spreading it out in the air.

That's f#cked up folks.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

Sure!!! I think when it comes for you oh buddy, you’re done...... But until that day Im still interested in general health and a natural approach when possible. I’m sure as hell not in the corner drinking cockroach milk. I mean, not yet

Cockroach milk

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join