It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus, Herbs and the Cytokine Storm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm sure Jane can give a better answer, but from what i read, EOs are not really oils
www.themiracleofessentialoils.com...

I have a liquid oregano spirits [taken in water], and oregano oil capsules that I use....with success.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pelargonium Sidoides aka Pelargonium extract might be good for this corona bug. Also something simple as hydration is important as dehydration is something that really effect bad way .

Treating Coronavirus and Common Flu with Water

Not sure did someone mentioned licorice allready, i seen opinions that licorice would be usefull with this new corona..

Cistus Incanus tea is something i allready buyed for WuFlu , and allready had some....it`s btw also quite good biofilm buster also and used for lyme and other pathogens..

And as was reported here in Coronavirus updates ,Chloroquine is something that could be helpfull...if can get a doctor
prescription of Chloroquine ...it`s a cheap drug

Coronavirus: Chloroquine yields positive data in Covid-19 trial

Chloroquine

Black see oil is good for respiratory issues IMO..

Also , it`s good to remember what is the function & purpose of lymphatic system ....it clears toxins and pathogens...so if can help in any way lymphatic system then it could really make big differense...hydaration....i got inversion table that is great for supporting lymphatic system, some do it with yoga...exercise stimulate the move of lymph, but when you are really sick it`s of cource really hard to go do much exercise..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm sure Jane can give a better answer, but from what i read, EOs are not really oils
www.themiracleofessentialoils.com...

I have a liquid oregano spirits [taken in water], and oregano oil capsules that I use....with success.

Your link is excellent and saved a lot of explaining from me

Essential oils are volatile compounds extracted from the plant material. The Oregano you get in capsules for example are from an infusion process ie steeped in a oil like olive oil for example.

I have only just seen your PM DTOM...and quite a few others from folk...for some reason my 'envelope' does not light up to inform me

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks.

I have learned a lot from you about essential oils....and their safety.
As strong as the oregano capsules I use are, I can imagine the essential oil is intense.
And of course, not all oregano capsules and oils are the same....it has a lot to do with the Carvacrol levels in the oil.
If the product doesn't list it,I can only think it is weak and may not do much good.

As for the envelope, it no longer lights up. It had something to do with the site running better.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
New wuhuflu article regarding cytokine ...

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I hope that gets more airtime, more specifically the treatment protocol from Cedars-Sinai.

Between effective antiviral treatments for early on, and Dr. Yadegar's protocols for later stages (my understanding), I think we have a helluva multi-pronged approach.

Actually found the interview on YT, for now at least

edit on 29-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Some Wuhuflu insights from MIchigan doctors:
www.bridgemi.com...

There are some treatments Vineet Chopra said he feels cautiously optimistic about — chiefly, interleukin 6, which can block or minimize damage from inflammation. Clinical trials are still ongoing, but he said anecdotally, it’s been promising.

“There've been patients where I have just been confident that in 48 hours we're going to end up putting them on a ventilator,” he said.

That is a drug I've heard noting about, RE covid

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's a thread about a new Israeli treatment for covid, discussing cytokine storm as the major culprit
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I found this vid elsewhere on ATS and thought it was worth a view.
It explains the dangers of the mRNA "vaccines"

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A naturally occurring flavonoid called Quercetin is a powerful tool against Covid.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-inflammatory potential of Quercetin in COVID-19 treatment
journal-inflammation.biomedcentral.com...

'The inhibitory effects of quercetin on IL-17 can double the hope for a positive outcome in the treatment of COVID-19.'

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quercetin as a potential nutraceutic against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
scielo.isciii.es...

'Quercetin is a nutraceutical compound with well-known preventive activity against viral respiratory infections. This compound is a flavonoid com-monly found in several fruits and plants, such as red grapes, citrus fruits, tomatoes, broccoli, and green leafy vegetables(6,7). It is generally isolated from foods as a glycosylated molecule, which enhances its absorption by the body(8,9). Importantly, quercetin has low toxicity, and its oral use is considered safe'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quercetin supplementation and upper respiratory tract infection: A randomized community clinical trial
www.sciencedirect.com...-figure-id10

-------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
An over the counter fatty acid supplement called 'CLA' is also good in fighting and preventing so called 'covid-19'.

Free fatty acid binding pocket in the locked structure of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
science.sciencemag.org...

Fatty acids could be used for antiviral treatments
www.ukri.org...

Linoleic acid binds SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
www.news-medical.net...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Another supplement called NAC is good at breaking down the fluid in the lungs caused by the Cytokine Storm.
-------------------------------

N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) has been used in clinical practice to treat critically ill septic patients, and more recently for COVID-19 patients. NAC has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating characteristics that may prove beneficial in the treatment and prevention of SARS-Cov-2.2 nov. 2020

N-Acetylcysteine to Combat COVID-19: An Evidence Review

------------------------------

N-acetylcysteine: A rapid review of the evidence for effectiveness in treating COVID-19
www.cebm.net...

------------------------------

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A lessor known drug that boosts the immune system is called L.D.N. or Low Dose Naltrexone.

Developed in 1979, it has been 'hidden' by 'Big Phara' as there is no profit in it and its very effective for many medical conditions. Its costs only 99 cent per day for a 4.5mg dose.

Naltrexone a potential therapeutic candidate for COVID-19
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Got Inflammation? How LDN can help in the times of Covid-19
ldnresearchtrust.org...

edit on 31-8-2021 by Octogon because: word insert

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Summary - COVID - ToolBox

- Quercetin

- CLA

- NAC

- LDN

- Vit D3

- Vit C

- Zinc

- Magnesium

edit on 31-8-2021 by Octogon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I heard Oregano oil

Second line

That is the worst tasting stuff on the planet.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

And, if undiluted can cause issues with tender tissue.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

And, if undiluted can cause issues with tender tissue.

Good to know. I tried it ONCE and I swear nothing I did got rid of that taste for an entire day. I don't have a weak stomach but that was absolutely brutal.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mix it with water in a glass

Or consider capsules, but wash them down with quite a bit of water, or make sure you eat with a cracker or something.

Olive leaf is another good antiviral, etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I want yours opinion, what do you think about mushroom Turkey tail ( Trametes versicolor) I found a lot of positive influence on a helth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join