It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is genius, and Schiff proved it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Adam Schiff told the world that Trump will steal the 2020 elections, and that is why he must be removed. Trump will manipulate the votes to his liking. And there is nothing anyone can do about it, hell, they don't even know how he will do it, they just know he will.

But if that's the case, Trump has enormous power and planning that even the Great Obama couldn't have imagined.

Obama, the leader of the Resistance, making platitudes about how the peaceful transfer of power is so important, and he also explains how you couldn't even rig an election. Just more proof that he is indeed an idiot and professional liar.

But never forget, Trump is so far ahead of everyone else, that his evil genius mind enables him to control everything. And there is apparently nothing you can do about it, except ignore the constitution and subvert the will of the American people.

Or......Schiff is lying. You make the call.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

dont forget...all that...but with a little help from a "mad" Russian Tzar. The Tzar is already mounting a russian bot army bigger than the one that attacked the fortress of Helms Deep.

First they take New York. Then they take Berlin.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Damn, I forgot how Trump must have used his mind control techniques on Mueller so he didn't find the neural link Trump has with Putin. it's a very advanced science, adopted from the Vulcans.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Indeed. A Vulcan mind meld between the two is the more probable method...and is virtually undetectable. That's what Schiff meant when he said he has evidence but cant talk about it.

You dont talk about the mind meld.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

At this point Schiffs completely unhinged. It’s beyond ability to doubt.

He’s there to argue impeachment on 2 charges, how did Russia get into this?

I laughed my butt off when I heard on radio show the sound bites of SNBC saying “masterful performance” about Schiff.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

but he almost cried. Cried.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Let's play Trump is a genius.

Tumpfan1: I'll take ' a genius' is where for 200 Alex.
Alex: Answer: the daily double... Trumps cabinet from day one to now indicates..?

Trumpfan1: what are..

Meanwhile Devos the billionaire still fighting for the for profit schools which facked over millions including trumpians...
Partisanship politics ftw..

Im clueless to what to hang on to here... Is it just a case of the lesser evil.. Sure the dems are fully corrupt but no other Republicans are allowed to run for presidency? Thanks obama 3r world country politics

Pence is being groomed in the meantime and no Trump family member pop up everywhere like the first year standiup behind their father.

Unless they don't realize trumps genius as much as ats'ers do.

You should @flotus and tell her she needn't worry and show support for her husband and speak to the American people!

edit on 24-1-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If they ever get Schiff to testify under oath he's either going to be a completely different person or commit perjury 79 times.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Nope. 5th Amendment. He is smart enough to do that. I think. Maybe? Ok maybe not.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

it's just a simple logic question. You don't need to worry about all your whataboutisms here. Either Trump is ignorant, but loved by Putin, and able to be propelled by mysterious forces that our government cannot see, understand, or comprehend, or....He really is that smart, and you who oppose him have no chance against him. That's one side, the side that Adam Schiff is pushing. If you disagree with that, please explain, and please do so within the parameters of the conversation, I know you can do it.

Or Adam Schiff is a lunatic and has no grasp on reality. If that is the case, then perhaps Trump doesn't need to be removed, due to his iron grasp on the election process. Perhaps he's just Trump and some folks like what he's doing, and the election process will determine his future.

If you want to blabber on about how mean the orange guy is, please start your own thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let's play Trump is a genius.

Tumpfan1: I'll take ' a genius' is where for 200 Alex.
Alex: Answer: the daily double... Trumps cabinet from day one to now indicates..?

Trumpfan1: what are..

Meanwhile Devos the billionaire still fighting for the for profit schools which facked over millions including trumpians...
Partisanship politics ftw..

Im clueless to what to hang on to here... Is it just a case of the lesser evil.. Sure the dems are fully corrupt but no other Republicans are allowed to run for presidency? Thanks obama 3r world country politics

Pence is being groomed in the meantime and no Trump family member pop up everywhere like the first year standiup behind their father.

Unless they don't realize trumps genius as much as ats'ers do.

You should @flotus and tell her she needn't worry and show support for her husband and speak to the American people!

Can you translate those statements?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Schiff is like a booger that America can’ t flick off it’s finger .

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Will Adam Schiff declare that the 1st Russian wave to attack the Homeland here in the USA is a Russian orchestrated pandemic virus. Coronavirus?

Then we have this news about Ukraine Corn:

Asian feed mills turn to Ukrainian corn as U.S. quality suffers

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Adam Schiff told the world that Trump will steal the 2020 elections, and that is why he must be removed.

I thought it was because he broke federal election laws, obstruction of justice, and his oath of office with the quid pro quo with the Ukraine.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: network dude
Adam Schiff told the world that Trump will steal the 2020 elections, and that is why he must be removed.

I thought it was because he broke federal election laws, obstruction of justice, and his oath of office with the quid pro quo with the Ukraine.

Nope, nope and nope.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just got to look at the Trump rallies to see how he stolen the hearts of the nation. Even democrats are queuing up for hours in cold temperatures to get in.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No witnesses for 400 Alex :

Answer the other daily double : no witnesses allowed because

Trumpfan1: what is....

Alex: . : correct... Just Because then ad homs and personal attacks.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Pence is never going to be president - unless he takes over because of Trumps death. He completely lacks charisma.

Far better chance Trump Jr. becomes president than him.

edit on 24-1-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If they ever get Schiff to testify under oath he's either going to be a completely different person or commit perjury 79 times.

I am one hundred percent positive he will commit perjury 100 times.

After all what does he have to be afraid of, Comey, Brennan and Clapper all have and nothing has happened to them.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

But if that's the case, Trump has enormous power and planning that even the Great Obama couldn't have imagined.

Maybe not. But the Founding Fathers could, and that's why they added impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors to Constitution, as a remedy for a president who would use foreign entanglements to undermine the integrity of our elections.

edit on 24-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join