It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
It looks like China has closed its financial markets.

bloomberg link

from link

Chinese authorities have decided to suspend trading on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges.
This move comes as the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak grows in size and severity.
The government is kicking the can down the road. Investors can expect a massive correction when trading resumes next Monday.
China’s financial markets will remain shuttered until Feb. 3 due to coronavirus fears, according to separate announcements from the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges.

What that suggests to me is that a BIG bad news update is going to be released very soon, and they're shutting the markets to stop them being hammered into oblivion.

Watch the news carefully...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL

So two busloads of Chinese brothers and sisters were transported around Japan. At least one of these was infected. Did these tourists sight see and visit popular places in Japan possibly infecting 1000s more?

This thing was designed to stay hidden while it spreads. That's how I designed mine in plauge Inc. Japan screwed.

for a reply to: Agit8dChop

Haha, you mean not adding any symptoms just transmission and mutations until you had lots of them infected, then you started adding symptoms? Great strategy, haven't run this scenario in my simulation yet

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Great find. How many other people did this business person meet in Germany. Germany screwed now too.a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Oh crap. A carrier attended a conference in Germany. Another 1000 infected
a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

bloomberg link

from link

Chinese authorities have decided to suspend trading on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges.
The government is kicking the can down the road. Investors can expect a massive correction when trading resumes next Monday.
China’s financial markets will remain shuttered until Feb. 3 due to coronavirus fears, according to separate announcements from the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges.

What that suggests to me is that a BIG bad news update is going to be released very soon, and they're shutting the markets to stop them being hammered into oblivion.

Stock exchanges in China (actually everywhere in the world) halt all operations when the market plunges 7%.
The "circuit-breaker" mechanism was implemented in 2016.

Trading resumes after a 15-minute break.

Level 2 is 13% = also a 15-min break.
Level 3 is 20% = trading resumes the next day

(Not sure if they got Level 2 and 3 in China)
edit on 28-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Everyone needs to play that game to understand what is actually happening in biolabs. I think my virus got like 6.5 billion leaving 500 million to live on Earth peacefully with the robots doing all the work. a reply to: Necrose

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

bloomberg link

from link

Stock exchanges in China (actually everywhere in the world) halt all operations when the market plunges 7%.

It's not a 15 minute break, they've shut down til next Monday.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

bloomberg link

from link

I know, I actually posted about it yesterday.... was just explaining what happens when the market plummets into oblivion. It can't just go down like 30% in an hour

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Exactly so why closed till next week?

Also India in Kerala is monitoring 436 (2 tested negative) 5 still in isolation.

India Times link

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Nyiah

www.channelnewsasia.com...

A German man has contracted the virus from a Chinese co-worker who got sick shortly after she returned from China. The article doesn't specifically state that he is a lily white European, but he is from Starnberg and caught the virus when the two were attending a conference in Bavaria.

It may be time to stop viewing this from behind a self imposed veil of fabricated ethnic security and acknowledge the fact that this virus isn't racist and can slap any human to the floor.

You still harping on that? You have NOT paid any attention, so quiet down and listen. I've been entertaining the idea of epigenetic changes not being a friend in the face of a mutating virus, and the idea of biowarfare testing gone awry with targeted bioweapon test subjects. Is this or is this not a god damn conspiracy site anymore? Those are WELL within CT parameters to think about as causes, thank you.

No matter how much you try to cry racism, it's not. You only end up looking like one of the damn liberals everyone complains about, crying fire where there isn't even smoke, FFS.
edit on 1/28/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Exactly so why closed till next week?

Also India in Kerala is monitoring 436 (2 tested negative) 5 still in isolation.

India Times link

Idk, but I'm not expecting more than a 3-4% markdown. We would be seeing KOSPI and NIKKEI already plummeting ahead of Shanghai Composite if China markets were supposed to crash... but then again, it's only Tuesday.
edit on 28-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Tin foil hat Time. 2 wild scenarios that come to my mind.

1. This was like an USA double agent working in the Chinese biolabs that let it out. That way, usa could not be blamed for a Chinese made bioweapon. USA win trade war.

2. This is the elite verse the rest of the world. The Chinese and USA government and all elite are working together to eliminate us cattle because they have technology and robotics to do most the work these days. Think end game.
This is engineered to spread silently for several days then kill the host. WHO is dragging feet because the goal is to have this spread so rampant in first few weeks that it can never been contained.

I can't believe WHO had more focus on zeka than this bad boy
edit on 28-1-2020 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

bloomberg link

from link

I know, I actually posted about it yesterday.... was just explaining what happens when the market plummets into oblivion. It can't just go down like 30% in an hour

Yes and as you pointed out the worst case scenario is to shut down until the next day - not the next week.

That is yet another unprecedented move, and it suggests that the powers that be know exactly how bad this really is, and what's going to become common knowledge over the next few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if they suspend trading beyong Monday.
edit on -06:0020202America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 05:49:06 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0149 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I heard on the news here in Queensland that 2 private schools will stay closed as they host a few Chinese students, on the bright side, the University of Queensland is confident to have a vaccine within 16 weeks.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
I heard on the news here in Queensland that 2 private schools will stay closed as they host a few Chinese students, on the bright side, the University of Queensland is confident to have a vaccine within 16 weeks.

Would take months for human trials to even begin

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

Would take months for human trials to even begin

I had to laugh when a UK paper suggested they'd have a vaccine ready within 8 weeks.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Had an email at my school today in queensland. We have several students who have just returned from China, they were at school in classrooms and assembly Hall today. The email told us to keep an eye out for sick students. Lol. This thing infects before symptoms arise. So incompetent our leaders, lol, if only they weren't risking so many lives. . a reply to: Village Idiot

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Maybe, but the high tech they use now, DNA sequencing, they can be far more sure of the results, plus the pressure is on.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If this is a bioweapon, do you think they would take steps to insure it wasn't easy to create a vaccine for. I hear this is bat virus and snake virus and 50% genomes of new stuff. Test tubes for days reply to: Power_Semi

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join