It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Doubt it few thousand cases in a country of billions is a nothing burger

In 3 weeks this wont matter

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video from a hospital in Wuhan where 14 infected doctors are patients.
How you interpret this video/propaganda is up to you, but they show the patient isolated in his room and conduct an interview via video call.

What I am interested in is the doors of his room, it appears they have glued the door shut to his room (or spray foam). It can be seen around 2 minutes and again at 3 minutes 45.

Must be getting hungry in there!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

This fits with that lady (was it Australia) saying November.
They are saying the same.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Mmm don’t count out the element of chance.. Hoping the same thing thou..

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Chinese Propaganda...

a reply to: dslayer

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I hope you are correct.

I think that speculation can be dangerous, I know these are "experts" but even most will admit they're just taking shots in the dark. But some of these more extreme shots in the dark can have real repercussions. I've been following this so closely that I almost just want to stop and say f it. What will happen will happen, it's too early to really tell how this is going to play out. In the mean time, I and other are just stressing our selves out about it.

So I'm going to just prepare for the worst, hope for the best and stop taking everything I read as un refutable truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Perhaps but I am interested in how he is sealed in the room.

Maybe I should head to the hardware store and get some spray foam so I can seal sick family members in their rooms.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

"A BLAST search of 2019-nCoV middle fragment revealed no considerable similarity with any of the previously characterized corona viruses (figure 2)” —> it’s a sequence entirely new to any known coronavirus. What does this mean? We don’t know yet."

Interesting thread:
twitter.com...

That information is incorrect the top 100 DNA matches are related to SARS and other Coronaviruses found in bats. The closest match from BLAST is 95% specific and is a SARS like bat coronavirus. Here is the top 10 matches from BLAST

For the top 100 DNA sequence matches click the link below, scroll down the page and click BLAST. It will then match the data and show the results.

blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 1America/Chicago08Mon, 27 Jan 2020 23:08:06 -0600271100000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dslayer

If it’s legitimate and the healthcare site is overwhelmed, they would foam the door because the room he is in could be positive or neutral pressure to the hallway or room they are in.

Patient rooms should be able to change pressures, a quarantined immunocompromised transplant patient would need air blowing toward the hallway so germs don’t flow into the room. A quarantined hazardous patient would need to have the immediate entrance at a negative pressure to the hallway to prevent disease transfer and then other airflow barriers and sealing barriers to protect the patient and staff from exposure.

I guess in China, foaming doors is a cheaper way to control air flow, it’s gonna blow somewhere. Maybe he was trying to escape.

ETA: They are also basically taking BSL3 precautions with their PPE setup.

edit on 27-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Thanks for the informative reply, makes sense, and he mentioned there was a air sterilizer within the room, but I do like the idea that he was trying to escape his make shift prison.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

What will happen will happen

Exactly. If it can spread for 10 days before symptoms, this is going to spread like wildfire and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it. If it cannot, the quarantines will work and containment will work. There's literally nothing you can do to affect which scenario plays out. So don't worry about it. Just be prepared with you and your family/friends for the bad scenario, like you said. Don't lose sleep over it, it's out of your control.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

He's referring to a "fragment" of the virus quoted from that research paper linked in his thread. Beyond that is way outta my expertise.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Japan is sending its first charter flight to Wuhan to repatriate its citizens on Tuesday night local time, following successful negotiations with the Chinese government.

Japan’s Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi told reporters at a press conference that the charter plane will then leave Wuhan on Wednesday morning and will arrive in Tokyo by midday local time.

The plane will deliver masks and protective medical gear on arrival and repatriate about 200 people.

Approximately 650 Japanese citizens have requested to return to Japan and the government will be sending more flights from Wednesday onwards.

Japan is one of several countries, including the United States, attempting to evacuate their citizens from Wuhan, which is the epicenter of the coronavirus.

edition.cnn.com...

As much as I feel for people stuck there, i dont think its wise to introduce a whole group of people when we clearly don't know all the facts about this virus. the bigger picture must be considered.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: weirdguy

He's referring to a "fragment" of the virus quoted from that research paper linked in his thread. Beyond that is way outta my expertise.

If the closest full genome is 95% then the fragment he's referring to is less than the 5% explained as the mutation of the strain. You would expect to see a difference because it is a new (novel) coronavirus. There is already a 1% difference between some of the 2019-ncov results alone. Check it out for yourself and see.

Here is the Coronavirus family tree, you can clearly see the evolution of 2019-ncov.

edit on 1America/Chicago32Mon, 27 Jan 2020 23:32:31 -0600271100000020 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: khnum
All my countries doctors are getting masks but we're still flying them in I am getting biblically pissed of the fires now this.

The whole world is over reacting, I came to my sense it's a couple thousand cases in a country with over a billion people

What's the math on that?

Nothing burger.. just like every media hyped bull# event

what's the math?
millions of cases in a matter of weeks, if it keeps spreading with current speed. check the data, you can do basic math, can't you?

a reply to: celltypespecific

They know where it came from, it came from that lab and that's why Canada remove or arrest that lady

They just dont to admit that it came from a secret biological weapons program

so first it's a nothing burger and now it's a bioweapon?

a reply to: ketsuko

Doubt it few thousand cases in a country of billions is a nothing burger

In 3 weeks this wont matter

in 3 weeks the world will be in panic. if you think what's happening now is hysteria, you have no idea. it's going south, fast.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Bioweapon. Why else was this perfectly timed to go unnoticed until 1000s were infected and traveled for Chinese New year?

I'm in a small town in Queensland, Australia. I work in a school. We got an email saying several students have just returned from China and to keep an eye out for sickness.

Lol, by the time people are sick, 1000s more are infected.

Guess we don't need to worry about economy crashing. People won't even notice as they collapse to the floor from lack of oxygen.

100,000s already infected, infected spread 10 days before symptoms. The people who made this played plauge Inc. And since this is a conspiracy site, maybe plague Inc was a data gathering game so scientists knew how to make worst plauge.

I guess the elite thought, 2020. Start of a new generation. Pull the pin and get this depolulation started.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Yeah the fires,now importing 2 stage chimera bioweapon infected people I feel the spirit of 1776 coming on as Americans say

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
I strongly recommend reading this Dr thread, some parts of the virus are new to this family of virus;

Twitter

I don’t want to say smoking gun, but smoking gun?

And a bit of fun, People quarantined at home chanting “keep going” in a large apartment comple, the Chinese spirit is admirable in this regard.

Feel good Twitter

Hi Sparatan,
I found your post. Its very underrated... at least you are ahead of the curve!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This thread is exploding...information overload...

How can one keep track of the major highlights of this developing story....

I can't believe China accidentally deployed a Bio-Weapon.... this narrative is gaining ground and no longer a conspiracy!!!

edit on 27-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: REalBEL

Yeah the fires,now importing 2 stage chimera bioweapon infected people I feel the spirit of 1776 coming on as Americans say

new topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join