It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
BNO numbers accepted by multiple websites and wikipedia editors.
Still NO official update on National Health Commission's website tho.

If the numbers are true, we're ahead of prediction by 771 cases (3460 was predicted; 4231 is actual)
Predicted number for tomorrow is 5100 so the actual could be around 6000, meaning the day after that the number of confimed cases will likely surpass the total number of SARS cases within the course of 9 months back in 2003-2004.
edit on 27-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

EDIT:
The ACTUAL number for Jan 27th is GOING TO BE HIGHER (likely by hundreds) as BNO clarifies : "We're still waiting for the national update. This update is only from Hubei province."

This explains the missing report @ www.nhc.gov.cn...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was just told word of mouth Perth Western Australia confirmed 1 case in the last hour.
but i cannot find news reports on it..

still looking

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
updates are finally coming through
bnonews.com...

00:53: Hubei province reports 1,291 new cases and 24 new deaths. (Source)
00:30: 12 new cases in Shandong province, China. (Source)
00:18: 40 new cases in Henan province, China. (Source)
00:06: 6 new cases in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. (Source)
00:04: 13 new cases in Shanghai. (Source)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here’s a presentation and news article condensing some information and a possible problem developing.

Slide Presentation on nCoV-2019

Experts: nCoV spread in China's cities could trigger global epidemic

Experts from Hong Kong today said sustained novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) transmission is under way in China's largest cities, putting the world on the verge of a global epidemic, as China's official outbreak total climbed to nearly 3,000.

experts from the University of Hong Kong (HKU) estimated that the number of cases in Wuhan as of Jan 25 was dramatically higher than the country's official totals and may be as high as 44,000. They also estimated that the city's cases will double over the next 6 days.

They said that about 25,000 people in Wuhan are likely symptomatic and the others are still in the incubation period. They warned 2019-nCoV may be about to become a global epidemic and that sustained human-to-human spread is already occurring in major Chinese cities. They said Chinese cities should take "substantial, draconian" measures to limit population mobility

The experts added, however, that quarantines would have limited impact. Leung and Wu urged areas with the closest travel links to China to be ready to deploy their preparedness plans on short notice. [...] They said outbreaks in Chongqing, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen could peak in April or May and gradually slow in June and July.

Their analysis seems legitimate, the WHO is meeting with them and I am interested what comes out and how numbers change and continue to develop after that meeting.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
About the bioweapon theory here is a 4chan post from a few days ago from an insider. The payload kicks in after the flu has run its course. Has zero credibility but still interesting read and to keep in mind....

Causes people to develop flu-like symptoms that creep for a while and then suddenly fall over where they stand as the payload creeps through the body and then infects the brain

i.4cdn.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Videos on Twitter claiming that CCP ordered all People from Wuhan across country to be detained and police grabbing them ver violently in some cases. Surely this veers into human rights abuses.

Some I verified on WeChat others look legit based on the patterns.

The scary thing is the wu mao army is trying to make the whole thing legit by painting people from Wuhan as dirty scum who spread disease. This is clearly just like tactics in cultural revolution.

Not seeing many medical videos about viruses on either platform, seems their censorship is in full on mode. They are pushing hygiene and hero videos on WeChat like I indicated they would yesterday.

Hong Kong Uni prof called out CCPs numbers and said at least 44k infected by their calculations.

At work today I got lots of questions about virus in between Kobe stuff. In IT we boil stuff down to basic info coz that’s what we work in daily.

The hospitals topic came up and we went over the math. Definitely more than 20k people infected if Wuhan is building more hospitals there’s no way around it.

256 hospitals
100 beds per hospital (from my experience in China and conservative guess)
25 beds are occupied at any given time
If all hospitals filled up and more needed that’s minimum 19000 infected people.

In all likelihood the number of beds is unknowable and probably our count is too low.

And now the pop up hospitals and camps are filling up or are full.

Math is grand sometimes.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

So they’re saying a respiratory virus that infects the airway is also able to cross the blood brain barrier, alter the genetic material of a host to deliver a lethal payload after the host eliminates the pathogen from their system.

Some people have seizures due to sepsis or rapid change in body temperature from pyrogen and inflammatory signaling. Some seizures look like fainting.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
SARS:

Between November 2002 and July 2003, an outbreak of SARS in southern China caused an eventual 8,098 cases, resulting in 774 deaths reported in 17 countries, with the majority of cases in China mainland and Hong Kong (9.6% fatality rate) according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

SARS

Say 900 cases per month & 86 deaths per month for SARS.

AFAIK, the first confirmed Coronavirus cases & death was reported on Jan 10th.
At the moment there is 4,295 confirmed cases & 106 deaths. (National update not yet received)

The number of official cases in Hubei province/Wuhan went from 692 to 1590 in one day.

Less than ONE month elapse and we're already well past SARS infection/death rate.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Found this, seems the fda is now getting Involved. I dunno how reputable, this site is but looks legit.

crweworld.com... utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I tell ya we are living in two realities right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Great find.

Unfortunately we’ll never truly know if it’s true. But it matches lots of evidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Not really, a virus is too prone to mutation to reliably deliver a lethal payload after the fact.

More likely they had some side effects from a treatment protocol or damage from the infection. They could have even acquired meningitis or staph from staying in the hospital that is overworked and strained to the limit.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
More confusion.

twitter.com...

That tweet translate a government, official saying 100,000 beds will be available for those sick with the novel virus... Dunno, if the is propaganda and or the current case numbers are wrong, and do they even have the medical staff avail for that? I will link the raw data also down below.

www.nbd.com.cn...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Prediction
Say ~50% increase compounded each day.

2744 (yesterday)
5000 (by end of today)
7500 (tomorrow)
192,216 > Feb 4 > as predicted by British scientists a few days ago.

Now, consider how many unreported & not yet known (incubation period).

CHINA SYNDROME comes to mind. Unstoppable.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Bitcoin's pumping. 10% gain in the last 2 days. Trading at around $9100 ATM.
Asian markets down again. KOSPI -2,36% and NIKKEI -0.8% as of now.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, this thing is going worldwide. There's really nothing anyone can do to stop it. Just have to come up with a way to treat and manage it quickly. Luckily it's not terribly deadly.

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Prediction
Say ~50% increase compounded each day.

2744 (yesterday)
5000 (by end of today)
7500 (tomorrow)
192,216 > Feb 4 > as predicted by British scientists a few days ago.

Now, consider how many unreported & not yet known (incubation period).

CHINA SYNDROME comes to mind. Unstoppable.

It's actually worse, RIGHT NOW, it's a 61% increase from yesterday.
So if the day-to-day increase starts to accelerate, it will get ugly, uber-fast.

link   
a reply to: Bicent

Doubt it’s true, more positive propaganda I think.

I doubt there’s 100k beds in all of Hubei Province.

China is famously short hospitals and schools.

link   

Concerned members of Sydney's Chinese community are begging the NSW Government to bar students who may have been infected with coronavirus from returning to classes.

Source

link   

amost half a trillion pounds was wiped off global stocks on Monday as the rapid spread of China’s deadly coronavirus rattled markets.

“The market selloff that everyone was waiting for is here,”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

removed as I can see increases in the running totals
edit on 27/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think, from what I am finding, information wise, they are prepping for 100k plus infected very soon....

It’s starting to look more and more true. Also what I have noticed sadly. It takes days to weeks for it to kill you, sorry, also we are just looking at the deaths as a number, these are lives people. It’s sad, I am hoping but I am seeing movements like the fda come to life quickly as signs this may be a big deal for the world.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join