It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
this is odd

Update: Singapore has recorded its 5th confirmed case of imported new #coronavirus pneumonia imported. The 56-year-old female patient from #Wuhan is now being treated in isolation. The woman arrived in Singapore with her family on Nov 18 and did not show symptoms upon arrival.

Nov 18, so she's been in contact with someone who has it and is now infected.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If it was a bioweapon we would be seeing the appropriate response from the relevant authorities, not just simply checking peoples temperature. The 2019-ncov genome would not be available for anyone to access, the genetic information would be withheld. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Humans are susceptible to infection and death from more than 100 pathogens, about 20 of these are considered potentially useful as bioweapons such as, Anthrax, Influenza, Smallpox, Cholera and Ebola etc

Here is a list of Bioterrorism Agents/Diseases from CDC,
emergency.cdc.gov...

Here is the strategic plan that you would likely see in the event of Bioweapon,
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The very 1st reported case doesn't mean the very 1st infected or the one who came in contact first. It's hard to track the patient zero.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Today's data for Mainland China should drop any second now.

link   
Apparently the panic and fear is dying down in the USA. Twenty-five minutes into network nightly 30-minute news programs, and they have are not even mentioning the Corona virus.

link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Yes it comes at a very convenient time with regards to the economic state of the world. If this really gets going, it would be a real Black Swan which would cause a reset. Add in the very poor crops which are causing shortages in certain items the economic fallout will be pretty bad.
It could be well established by now in many countries, simply because of its symptomless characteristics. The idea of it being an escaped bio weapon is interesting, Especially when the CCP are on an Island organizing the response. They should have locked all travel down weeks ago.
edit on 27-1-2020 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Fyi.. the Toronto couple who flew from that port city and landed on January 22 in Toronto are confirmed to have it..19 others are listed as suspected..

Link

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I I wrote many pages ago, irony that incubation is about 10-14 days starts grabbing hold at the beginning on January, just before the Chinese New Year, biggest travel/gathering occurs. What gobsmack’s me even further, is commercial flights are coming and going from China, still...... that may not age well, for these world leaders. In the meantime, front pages of msm sites are talking about Grammy bullcrap, impeachment bullcrap Kobe rip, and at the bottom of these pages small little blurbs. The sheeple, don’t even know or are being informed of a potential pandemic.

China, has a very big health crisis, and as we can see are not prepared. Don’t get me started on there poor and rural areas...

Coincidence?

link   
I have been looking at that bnonews website for updates and seems pretty good. I have noticed though that since yesterday its added about 50 confirmed cases overall and the Hubei province where Wuhan is located is still sitting at 1423 cases. Anyone know if there is a place to see when any cases were last added to the Hubei province ?? I have a feeling they are not testing there anymore or at least not reporting it. It's the epicentre of the outbreak but hasn't had any more cases since at least yesterday??

link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: texasgirl

The very 1st reported case doesn't mean the very 1st infected or the one who came in contact first. It's hard to track the patient zero.

He was the first known infected. True, someone else could've been infected first but this whole official story says it started at the fish market. This person had no ties to the market.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.ajc.com...

New data released Monday by the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 110 patients now under investigation for possible coronarvirus infection in 26 states.

While five people in four states have been confirmed as Wuhan coronavirus cases, CDC’s director is seeking to calm Americans who might be nervous about the disease.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't take the news away from Kobe and the Impeachment....

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion someone found out the BS-4 Lab was disposing of dead test monkeys incorrectly (ie in the trash)

They took the dead monkeys and sold them as meat at the market to make an extra few bucks.

I have 0 proof, but thats what i fear the most

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
What is scary about this is the date she arrived in to Singapore '15th November' and now we know she would be a asymptomatic carrier and quite likely has spread the virus as she travelled unknowingly infected.

edit on 27America/Chicagov59pm131 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb
I have been looking at that bnonews website for updates and seems pretty good. I have noticed though that since yesterday its added about 50 confirmed cases overall and the Hubei province where Wuhan is located is still sitting at 1423 cases. Anyone know if there is a place to see when any cases were last added to the Hubei province ?? I have a feeling they are not testing there anymore or at least not reporting it. It's the epicentre of the outbreak but hasn't had any more cases since at least yesterday??

Wuhan updates once daily and they should drop the numbers very soon.

link   

originally posted by: Daedal
The numbers and reports being put out by the Chinese are not matching up. They claim there is some 3,000 cases nationwide and yet also report the hospitals in Wuhan (ground zero) are overrun and packed to the gills. People having to wait in the corridors sometimes for days. There are over 40,000 hospital beds in Wuhan. Think about that. Either the reports of only 3,000 cases is grossly under reported, or the Chinese hospitals are pulling people who don't have the Coronavirus in hospital beds. Which of those is more likely?

And all those beds were magically empty for the start of the virus....LOL come on likely half of them were being used for regular non flu patients maybe more . Plus remember China doesn't have widely used personal doctors and services most everybody goes to the hospital. In a city of 11 million 40,000 beds is nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That says that if she got it after arriving in Singapore, whoever had to give it to her may not have gotten a severe case since *they* don't seem to be a statistic at this point. Or else they went through it and no one knew they had it even though they did get to the hospital with it.

That doesn't track though.

But the point is that if this seems to be her timeline -- arrived on Nov. 18 and had no symptoms ... she is well outside what we know as infection timeline as given. There is another link in her chain.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Thanks I will keep an eye out to see if the number increases there.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

November 15 makes no sense it January 27th.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Could this be a typo and should instead say December 18th?

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join