It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic
I reckon it is a bio weapon. Thanks again bud

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Its probably fake some clown cgi'd the big factory explosion from a few years back into the Wuhan cityscape the other day this might be the same guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Sure you can control major news outlets, but you cant control Twitter... plus.. plenty of people can get around the countries blocks

Are you really that naive?

Nothing to see here, move along, it is all fine and dandy(sarc)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhh

Recommended reading for this crowd, not sure of the source but I’ve read this website before and remember it being accurate.

Gnaws

For context - Wang Qishan is considered by many to be the real power behind Xi Jinping.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Interesting but as someone with ex-pat Chinese friends I would say the loss of face would be huge in such an admission I think they'll stick to the bad bat soup story.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That was reported a couple days ago and still no further development... I have my doubts

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That's from at least yesterday. The owner of that site is a billionaire defector that left China in 2014 I think,maybe earlier. No update so can't be totally trusted

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I question it also. However we are a conspiracy forum so it’s relevant. I read it a few days back but never saw a write up.

Wondering if this is how they will remove Xi, he’s been politically weak for almost a year now. Notice we haven’t seen or heard from him much? It’s all the Li Kechiang show now in the media.

I know the website owner, Guo Wengui. My wife follows his stuff closely and says much of it is believable to her. China wants him back badly too.
edit on 27-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So it's been said,this virus was stolen from Canada and taken to china...was engineered to kill Asians mostly ....maybe the thieves didn't know this. If true and China works this out,we could be looking at China using their nukes on the west... plausible? Entirely...probable...who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Pakistan just asked China to allow them to evacuate 500 Pakistani students from Wuhan. Some of the students put a video up on Twitter earlier asking for help.

- Context - lots of 3rd world countries send students to engineering school or medical school in China, cheaper to teach them Chinese and then learn in China

China denied Thailand’s request to evacuate their citizens from mainland. (Area not specified, confirm via Thailand’s official Twitter)

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Ahhhhhhhhh

Recommended reading for this crowd, not sure of the source but I’ve read this website before and remember it being accurate.

Gnaws

For context - Wang Qishan is considered by many to be the real power behind Xi Jinping.

That’s a fantastic story…boy, I’ll tell you.

I doubt the Chinese would admit they made a mistake and unleashed a virus.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hell no,borders should be closed.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Latest: Wang Xianliang, director of the #Wuhan municipal committee of civil affairs and the leader of the bureau, died of pneumonia caused by the new #coronavirus. This is the FIRST official died of the new coronavirus.

Context - he’s basically the vice mayor.

Haven’t confirmed this yet, but it’s everywhere on WeChat. Could be true but also distraction.

It’s on Twitter also. Expect confirmation via official CCP mouthpiece soon.

edit on 27-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Context

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I really want to believe all these reports that the number infected is way higer and that people are dying in the streets.

The thing holding me back from believing it...

...Is journalists here in the US and people on Twitter here thrive off of having big sensationalist stories and breaking them first.

Yet the US media is barely covering this. Youd think they would be all over these videos and claims coming out of China.

Sure you can control major news outlets, but you cant control Twitter... plus.. plenty of people can get around the countries blocks

Western Media for the most part self censors for the benefit of the Chinese Communist Party. If they don't they are thrown out of China. Looks bad for investors at stock meetings.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL. Yes, noted. Way ahead. I been following this Corona chaos for past week.

From yesterday's (Sunday) count and the increase from previous day (Saturday) the official case number should be at least 3500 right now.
It certainly hasn't peaked yet so the data coming out of China is definitely skewed as in Mockingbird lies.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
My kids are meant to start school again this week. I'm wondering if I should be keeping them home untill this incubation period is over,just to see if I need to prep and bug out. Am I crazy? My wife looks as though she thinks I could be,my friends are the same. Is it time to head for my local hills?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this.

Reuter’s correspondent under house quarantine.

Twitter

He could have it or they singled him out to “neutralize” him.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So is Gnews reliable ?

If the news is true that is is coming from their P4 lab , they waited very long....i mean victim 1. Was in December 1

edit on 27-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It looks like there's only 1 direct route from Wuhan to Australia. Looking at the route and aircraft - i can see all the past flights to the 20th.
www.flightradar24.com...

Wuhan announced the quarantine on the 20th Jan but - according to the mayor, 5 million left after the announcement and before it was put in place.

That particular aircraft had 1 direct flight from Wuhan to Sydney before the quarantine was applied and people were stopped.

You'd hope the Aust. officials are all over this, contacting every single person on that flight and quarantining them

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Crazy maybe but, not stupid. Perhaps monitor Flightradar24 for any planes originating from Wuhan or any large China city destined for NZ. Are you near Int'l airport? No cases have been reported in NZ yet. Educate your kids and monitor their health closely.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join