It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Only 1 confirmed death in the last 15 hours, is that good or bad? 😕

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Found this last night too. Chinese man from within wuhan. He denounces the party and country about how they have dealt with thi
edit on 26-1-2020 by Itiswhatitis1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl
No good link, reported on twitter by a garbage alt news site that claimed they only reported it because they actually cured a patient rather than providing immune support.

I was interested because if it is actually as bad as people are saying they may start rapid firing treatment protocols and meds which may produce a cytokine storm type effect similar to septic shock from viral pneumonia and the immune response killing the host.

Ok, thanks...

Now to go find a nurse practitioner willing to teach me how to do IV drips myself in my own home.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Hellas

I am wondering if the reports of spread before or without symptoms are simply people who have really, really mild cases of it and don't know they're ill because they don't feel ill at all.

It takes 14 days to show symptoms. That's a long time

that is why this is concerning you can see a lot of people before you know you have it. Quarantine some cities and let it burn itself out seems like the only immediate option for China. Takes months for a potential vaccine and even that's unreliable

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Plus all the others that just died in the streets of Wuhan. I wont trust any death reports, since they downplayed the virus in the first place.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am wondering if the reports of spread before or without symptoms are simply people who have really, really mild cases of it and don't know they're ill because they don't feel ill at all.

It takes 14 days to show symptoms. That's a long time

that is why this is concerning you can see a lot of people before you know you have it. Quarantine some cities and let it burn itself out seems like the only immediate option for China. Takes months for a potential vaccine and even that's unreliable

The Mayor of Wuhan said that 5 million people got out before lockdown. That is a huge number of potential sick people

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Confirmed by many - spreads without symptoms. Super carriers (like with SARS) not known yet.

UK scientists says every infection yields 2-3 more.

Updated rumors/what ppl say on WeChat and Twitter

Guangdong Province begin quarantine prep
Hong Kong considering quarantine
HK seized apt estate for quarantine (confirmed)
Taiwan refuses passengers from central China (part confirmed)

People are begging Trump on Twitter to refuse flights from China.

I think any passengers connecting anywhere who started in China should be stopped for US, UK and EU. Russia has porous border with China but they should do same.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl
No good link, reported on twitter by a garbage alt news site that claimed they only reported it because they actually cured a patient rather than providing immune support.

I was interested because if it is actually as bad as people are saying they may start rapid firing treatment protocols and meds which may produce a cytokine storm type effect similar to septic shock from viral pneumonia and the immune response killing the host.

Ok, thanks...

Now to go find a nurse practitioner willing to teach me how to do IV drips myself in my own home.

Thanks

Do you have a port? Its not difficult to learn, plus they got videos on youtube, or at least our healthcare people did.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Just sayin. . . . . . .

If I wanted to downplay the death rate of this flu, I'd put deaths due to cardiac failure.

Which is true, because if you get really sick with this, your heart will stop when you die.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just sayin. . . . . . .

If I wanted to downplay the death rate of this flu, I'd put deaths due to cardiac failure.

Which is true, because if you get really sick with this, your heart will stop when you die.

Or you just don't give any numbers at all.. A nurse in Wuhan said there are 90.000+ infected! Sure this can be false, too. But the true numbers are not for the general public

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Confirmed they are listing deaths as other complicating factors like heart disease or just plain pneumonia.

No numbers we see are accurate or even best guess.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A lot ships sailing on the sea there , pick up cargo and continue to destination Country..

I can just imagine....on halfway the trip, crew start get sick...or no symptoms yet, and it starts when they enter destination country..

The bug is one the move ... www.vesselfinder.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
A lot ships sailing on the sea there , pick up gargo and continue to destination Country..

I can just imagine....on halfway the trip, crew start get sick...or no symptoms yet, and it starts when they enter destination country..

The bug is one the move ... www.vesselfinder.com...

Imagine all the contaminated goods they are shipping or have shipped to various destinations and have come in contact with people around the globe

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I want confirmation it spreads airborne, I have been waiting for that info for a long time. These doctors should know by now. Also what is the cdc and WHO doing in regards to analyzing this virus, to work on a vaccine. ASSUME we are getting the info blackout now by all GOVERNMENTS. If they confirm it spread airborne additionally to surface, I won’t be surprised..

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeeh , quite worrisome..

Well im am going to prepare, and everyone should know vitamin C effects

riordanclinic.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility that's become key in fighting the outbreak

Dailymail

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I'm betting it is airborne... And they know it.. saw some mad footage where they are trying to build a giant "hospital" from scratch.. crazy

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Within reason, any substance is toxic in high doses and while it may help boost tissue healing and immune cell production I wouldn’t go and take crazy amounts. Especially if you’re pregnant, have kidney issues or have red blood cells that are sensitive from a genetic condition because you’ll just destroy them and have a whole slew of other problems.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is one new video I've just found an insane queue to see the doctor they are saying waiting time of 11 hours. Personally I think I'd rather stay at home. If you can imagine this situation replicated all over the area at every doctors. Crazy

dd-G (@dong2g) Tweeted:
#wuhan #WuhanCoronovirus Current hospital line up in Hubei province(exact location unknown) person taking video says 11 hours wait to see the emergency doctor. Anxiously waiting for medical help from other parts of China! Source: wechat t.co... twitter.com...
edit on 26-1-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Last night Twitter was talking about this and how the Chinese government was preparing a statement about an “oh whoops” moment where a modified virus got into the wild due to unsafe laboratory practices and procedures. I can’t find any updates to that information, it would be interesting but the market does have a little distance between it and the faculty, you would have to track worker movement and trace it’s route from the facility.

They were really worried how a research population would perform in a rigid and information controlled environment due to fear, compared to a free society. In all honesty, laboratory acquired infections happen daily, they’re just not reported.

edit on 26-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Phone punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join